❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
this guy doesn
@milaneves He's really thinking that Mita might be his daughter's wife and mother one day. He hates any man who comes close to her, it seems he even hates Parin now. But Mita's face is not very happy in this photo
I was trying to understand him, but the guy is really annoying. Super touchy (not that our p'ek isn't touchy, but somehow his 'touchyness' has to do with the plot, you understand me?), but it is kind of weird. There is no history between them for him to be like that. I think that he got infantuated with her more because she was good in dealing with his daughter than anything else. Like, c'mon, the "I think she can be the mother of my daughter" came out of the blue...

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
wow with that many of spoilers and the fact that we all know the plot already, they can still promote such excitement for us viewers haha I'm impressed. they went for half of the novel with just the first 3 eps and now we can't imagine how things would go. so my guess is ep 7-9 with sweet moments and the end of ep 9 there maybe a new loop of angst.

Kem told us to prepare pillows for this week lovescene and also said that people might turn out to *dislike* Parin again (?) this week while pitying Mita (in P'Ning live on FB idk if I get it right), with such warning I'm so close to having bipolar disorder now :facepalm:

here's the link to the FB live, anyone can give us some more spoilers what they're discussing pls XD
p/s. Kem Mook are super adorbs offscreen, it's getting harder not to ship them :facepalm:

Vico

sarNie Adult
wow with that many of spoilers and the fact that we all know the plot already, they can still promote such excitement for us viewers haha I'm impressed. they went for half of the novel with just the first 3 eps and now we can't imagine how things would go. so my guess is ep 7-9 with sweet moments and the end of ep 9 there maybe a new loop of angst.

Kem told us to prepare pillows for this week lovescene and also said that people might turn out to *dislike* Parin again (?) this week while pitying Mita (in P'Ning live on FB idk if I get it right), with such warning I'm so close to having bipolar disorder now :facepalm:

here's the link to the FB live, anyone can give us some more spoilers what they're discussing pls XD
p/s. Kem Mook are super adorbs offscreen, it's getting harder not to ship them :facepalm:
WHAT ?! Hell to the no, my heart wouldn’t hold on !
And I don’t want to go back pitying Mita, she’s had her share ! (Moreover, Mookda is too good at crying scenes : whenever she cries in dramas, it really feels like she’s in the depths of despair and that makes me want to hug her so much:sad6:)

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT ?! Hell to the no, my heart wouldn’t hold on !
And I don’t want to go back pitying Mita, she’s had her share ! (Moreover, Mookda is too good at crying scenes : whenever she cries in dramas, it really feels like she’s in the depths of despair and that makes me want to hug her so much:sad6:)
yes actually every time she cried and hugged the kids trying to put herself together, I'm heart-broken too, like pls let them be happy for once? and this time probably because Mita has fallen in love with Parin and ready for their new start but then he walked away (may or may not due to misunderstanding again)? my gawd just the thought of it had my heart shattered to pieces already :facepalm:

very much spoil so pls consider reading at your own risk...

they would follow the route of Parin leaving to the US, Kem said in the FB live that Parin loved Mita so much that he was willing to let her go and the others said if he loved her so much why gave up so soon (like Parin thought Gun would be a better choice or sthg I'm confused too)? after that Mita will be forced to get married with that Traitor while Parin found out the truth about the kids from his mom, then he hurriedly came to win her back, also to find out that she's pregnant again. maybe then we would have the wedding of the century? but Pam wouldn't stay still, I mean we can guess that any bad thing happening around them would probably be caused/planned by Pam (not to forget the kidnap scene haha).

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I cannot wait for this weekend!! And omg, my poor Kem lol. He’s in the news for something he probably is thinking wth lol. DJ Matoom said he’s talking to a pek from a channel and then people guessed Kem cause Matoom was at Nings recently. Now Matoom said no, he’s a brother.
http://instagr.am/p/CEay8c3h6tm/

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omg I cannot wait for this weekend!! And omg, my poor Kem lol. He’s in the news for something he probably is thinking wth lol. DJ Matoom said he’s talking to a pek from a channel and then people guessed Kem cause Matoom was at Nings recently. Now Matoom said no, he’s a brother.
http://instagr.am/p/CEay8c3h6tm/
I was just gonna say that lol poor Kem! No offense or anything but the way he looks at and flirts with Mookda can't make me doubt his sexuality because clearly he's into girls haha. But I'm curious to know who that pek is. Matoom is a nice and funny person I'm glad he clarified that and I hope it works out for him

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just gonna say that lol poor Kem! No offense or anything but the way he looks at and flirts with Mookda can't make me doubt his sexuality because clearly he's into girls haha. But I'm curious to know who that pek is. Matoom is a nice and funny person I'm glad he clarified that and I hope it works out for him
Yes, I’m glad he came out quick to deny it cause easily could mess up someone’s career lol. And yes, Matoom is funny. I enjoy seeing him on shows. I’m also curious too who the pek could be!!

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Lmao! I was thinking how could anybody think of Kem but then I thought about it again. And like...his bromance with Euro is quite strong. :risas3:

Ania

sarNie Egg
OK, so I started watching the first episode today, since I wanted to at least know what this lakorn is about, but I'm having a big problem with the beginning... I'm getting a major rape vibe from the way things started between the main couple. I mean the girl was out of her mind high, how is that OK to have sex with her? Is it just me or did anyone else was a little bit disgusted by that? And also, why are they making better love scenes for something like that than for actual lovemaking of two consenting and sober adults who are in love?

Ania

sarNie Egg
That kiss almost looks like a kiss... Almost :p Hard to get used to this after years of watching American and European TV shows :D

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
OK, so I started watching the first episode today, since I wanted to at least know what this lakorn is about, but I'm having a big problem with the beginning... I'm getting a major rape vibe from the way things started between the main couple. I mean the girl was out of her mind high, how is that OK to have sex with her? Is it just me or did anyone else was a little bit disgusted by that? And also, why are they making better love scenes for something like that than for actual lovemaking of two consenting and sober adults who are in love?
We discussed that matter in page 18 and 22. You should check it out and I hope it helps:)
http://instagr.am/p/CEbO6ooJMgj/

At the end of this video after talking to Gun it looks like Mita threw up right? I think baby number three is really going out
Yup third baby is definitely on the way!

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wow, this kiss actually so sweet compared to their other kisses... :love:

Vico

sarNie Adult

So here’s the new mv. I was surprised to see Punch...
But is it just me or even though she’s already 35, she still looks as young and pretty than in her 20s o_O
She didn’t change a bit ever since she acted in Taddao Bussaya !
It’s too bad she didn’t more more than 4 dramas, not only she’s a very good singer, but she’s actually also a very talented actress

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@milaneves , thank you very much for replying. I've been trying to find some more general topic to ask my questions, but I couldn't find any, so I just decided to crash the thread that was at the top :p It happened to be this one :D

Like I said, I'm new to lakorns, but when I get into something, I tend to want to talk about it with people who share the same interests. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people who like to watch something when they don't understand it, so I don't know, maybe I'll just come by to look at the pics and then watch the show when it's available with subtitles :D I still have to figure out how I should approach the current lakorn watching, since so far I have only watched shows that are finished and fully subtitled.
I like you profile picture. Bodyguard Sao

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Kem's action scenes are so good, he looks badass! Mita and Parin are both very smart, she got rid of the rope so quickly and he tracked her down super fast. Poor Nick and Rena though seeing them cry like that:( Chen's singing scene is funny :risas3: the rai characters just keep reaching lower point

Last edited: