❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Where did you listen to the second part of the lakorn? Are both So Wayree and the second part on audio books? Do Parin and Mitra show up in the second part? Would love it if they made Gun’s part and we get to see Parin and Mitra as a loving family, but I know Gun’s role in the novel is different than in the lakorn.
I just listened to a short video of it. I don’t know how to read Thai unfortunately, only can understand and speak lol. Here are the videos I listened to.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, Kem is on ig live right now and he’s like I’ve come today to tell you guys to please understand Ma Ja. She’s pregnant so understand her hormones from Saturday’s episode.
Mitra’s defenses are up and I don’t blame her. It doesn't help that both Pam and Chatchai are screwing with her head and emotion. Every time she waivers, they mess with her. They never had time for her to develop the trust she needs. Parin just needs to tell the truth about his relationship with Chatchai and cut that cord once and for all. Por’ja and Mae’ja needs to go to a secluded island, just them and the wonder twins to patch things up without anyone’s interference.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mitra’s defenses are up and I don’t blame her. It doesn't help that both Pam and Chatchai are screwing with her head and emotion. Every time she waivers, they mess with her. Parin just needs to tell the truth about his relationship with Chatchai and cut that cord once and for all. Our Por’ja and Mae’ja needs to go to a secluded island, just them and the wonder twins to patch things up without anyone’s interference.
Right! I need those two to go away. Chatchai is such a crappy dad. Like he only uses his child in ways to benefit him. There’s no real love or real relationship between them. And for Pam, if she was a real person then she she just has some serious issues. She needs to see a therapist. No one should have that much jealously and hate in them. Not healthy at all!

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Sucks that the problems of the parents’ generation affects our pranang, but the worst father is Chatchai. I can understand Paramin looking out for his daughter and the company image, but I cannot stand Chatchai. Not only is he using his own son in everything without recognizing his paternity but he’s going to cause even more misunderstandings between our pranang with his BS in the previews. My white truck list for now: Pam, Chatchai, Krirkpon, Traitot.
Pam really did a job on Mitra. I think her being upset at Parin is part jealousy and fed on from all the times that she had seen Pam/Parin interactions. Each time, it looked like Pam and Parin were friendlier than reality. Now, not only is Pam playing with her head, Chatchai is too. Chatchai is one of the worst fathers ever, not giving a crap about his own son.

I think in the YouTube book spoilers, the animosity between Chatchai and Paramin is over Mitra’s mom. Chatchai was in love with Mitra’s mom but she chose Paramin. Chatchai blamed money for the choice cause Paramin was wealthier so he married his current wife for her money and her father’s hotel empire which was bigger than Paramin’s. Poor Parin’s mother was only a substitute for Mitra’s mother that he kinda cared for but wasn’t in love with. She didn’t realize it until Natawan told her about all of Chatchai’s side pieces. Wonder if they’ll still use this part of the novel.
wow the the reason behind their parents hatred sound interesting to me. but seriously I hate that man Chatchai too.

and I'm a bit excited for the part 2 of this series (Buang Wimala?) too. saw a post on P'Ning IG, seem like Ninobrothers will also take on the production of the second book, they may start casting and stuff after So Wayree ends.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
wow the the reason behind their parents hatred sound interesting to me. but seriously I hate that man Chatchai too.

and I'm a bit excited for the part 2 of this series (Buang Wimala?) too. saw a post on P'Ning IG, seem like Ninobrothers will also take on the production of the second book, they may start casting and stuff after So Wayree ends.
Ooh...I hope they bring in Kem and Mookda for cameos with their team football ;) Flora, Matteo, and baby #3 really look like they could be their kids.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the preview of them wanting to kill Parin. This will be a turning point for the whole family situation if I listened to the summary correctly. It’s really wrapping up. I don’t know what I’ll watch after this. Lol

Ania

sarNie Egg
I saw the preview of them wanting to kill Parin. This will be a turning point for the whole family situation if I listened to the summary correctly. It’s really wrapping up. I don’t know what I’ll watch after this. Lol
Well I for one will be catching up on the last 15 years of lakorns :p :p

As for SW, I am watching episode 8 right now, I'm so behind, but I hope to catch up to be able to watch the last episodes with everybody else :D

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m sorry but I’m getting really sick of mitra childish and violent behaviour. Like, girl. Stop playing hard to get. I get that she’s upset and that but girl just need to tone down and have a rest.bear it in mind she pregnant and maybe it might be some hormonal shit but dayum girl,take a chill pill.
prin has been trying to prove himself wrong and making up for all the mistake and she’s still sees him as bad. What annoys me even more is she’s telling those :sad6:kids that they won’t be seeing p’prin anymore. Ugh I’m sorry but her character actually annoys me more than Pam. It out of place
ALSO can I just say. Googik is actually really pretty. Idk why she’s not in any n’ek role yet. She played her part as Pam really well. Why is the rai in ch7 more prettier than the n’ek.
Thank you about Gookgikk ! Thank you !

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven’t watch yesterday’s episode yet but I’m lowkey getting frustrated with Mitra too. I get where she’s coming from but her going back and forth and moodiness is giving me a headache. lol I can’t believe Kem said we won’t see a crying Mitra anymore. I was like, I’m sure we haven’t seen some of the scenes shown yet that showed her crying. This child. lol Chatchai is a terrible father. I don’t know how he can redeem himself at this point.
Boss and Mint are so much cuter together offscreen, tbh. I do think they show more of a bromance relationship onscreen but ‍gotta wait for the later scenes, I guess lol
And gookgikk is really pretty! I have never check her out before post this drama. I decided to check her IG and wow, she’s a very pretty, innocent looking girl when she’s not in her heavy Pam makeup. I mean, she rocks the red lipstick and all that jazz but girl is very pretty in general. I swear she sounds like Bella too. I keep thinking it’s Bella talking every time. lol

Ania

sarNie Egg
I haven’t watch yesterday’s episode yet but I’m lowkey getting frustrated with Mitra too. I get where she’s coming from but her going back and forth and moodiness is giving me a headache.
Yeah, it's almost painful to watch. She's clearly doing something against her will by playing hard to get, but this back and forth, hot and cold at some poing is going to be too frustrating for other people to handle. And we all know what people I'm referring to :p

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If anyone is interested GG had an evening lakorn and she was n'ek. It's called Fai Kaen ไฟแค้น You can find it on YouTube. No subs though. It's a slap/kiss genre.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
So... Kirkpol came out of the closet ? Or is it me who misunderstood ?
He came out of the closet so now everyone knows about him and Traitot. Mitra is backed into a corner with them. Hoping Parin finds out about #3 soon.