❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Michael is a bodyguard who protects Now, the princess. I think Now is supposed to marry Louis but... you know how the story goes. xP They fall in love while spending a lot of time together, that kind of stuff.

Idk anything about the twins' storyline tho. Idk if it was confirmed or not but I always assumed the twins were separated by birth. I wanna see part 2 twin show up in this part!

Last edited:

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Mixing business with your personal life is just stupid. He shouldn’t leave just cause his girlfriend did. Just look what happened to Aum A’s career after he left Ch3 to go work with his wife. Went from being a top p’ek to working as a supporting actor. Unless he’s being payed the big bucks to move another channel, he should stay put.
Honestly, I don't mind him playing the second lead. Because even though he doesn't play p'ek and
he is second lead he still plays very important characters.
Plus, it seems like he doesn't want to be
p'ek anymore cause if he did he would still have been given the chance because he was ch.3's main p'ek.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah! I'm quite surprised at how nicely this is filmed and looks. I'm glad! Is it just me? But this looks a lot cleaner than how the previous ch7 lakorns are filmed? It might just be the editing but there's something different about this which is NICE!

Yep, the guy sure have some sharp magical eyes blocking all those bullets, lool.

This is airing next week on the 24th??

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The longer teaser might come out at the event that’s coming up! And yayyy i guess this is airing on the 24th. I guess that means it’s not in the weekend slot because ch7’s weekend lakorn is not done yet.

Ntsuab-Ci

The longer teaser might come out at the event that’s coming up! And yayyy i guess this is airing on the 24th. I guess that means it’s not in the weekend slot because ch7’s weekend lakorn is not done yet.
Isnt the 24th on Saturday?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yeah! I'm quite surprised at how nicely this is filmed and looks. I'm glad! Is it just me? But this looks a lot cleaner than how the previous ch7 lakorns are filmed? It might just be the editing but there's something different about this which is NICE!

Yep, the guy sure have some sharp magical eyes blocking all those bullets, lool.

This is airing next week on the 24th??
Yes thats the first thing i noticed too...might be the coloring but I love it. I need my angst especially if its about a princess and her bodyguard kekekkekeke.

I wonder if the events in this part will happen at the same time as the second part, like how ch3 did the musketeer series with yaya, Matt, and Margie bc in one behind the scene clip, I saw Now, Michael, and Mookda filming a scene together

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes thats the first thing i noticed too...might be the coloring but I love it. I need my angst especially if its about a princess and her bodyguard kekekkekeke.

I wonder if the events in this part will happen at the same time as the second part, like how ch3 did the musketeer series with yaya, Matt, and Margie bc in one behind the scene clip, I saw Now, Michael, and Mookda filming a scene together

Wowww the long teaser looks so good! Thanks for subbing it Thippy! This definitely looks like it’s good quality. I’m hoping the actual lakorn is this way and not just the teaser. Also, this doesn’t seem like your typical damsel in distress and bodyguard type of story. Nows character looks kind of badass. I’m looking forward to it.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yay, thank you for the subtitles! xD Yep, it's like you can tell this series was at the top of priorities because of how nice it looks. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Ohh, Interesting. I wonder that as well! I wanna see some subtle hints that the part 2 twin has been seen before without actually appearing on screen (at least early on, i do want to see him appear on screen in later episodes, even if it's short). Haha, that would be cool. Like part 1 twin meets someone and they look confuse cause they thought they already saw him, except this time, he's wearing different clothes.

Oh... As I'm writing this. Would it make sense for both parts to take place at the same time? Because if they were to, we as the audience would kinda be spoiled of part 2's ending right? or how they both find out they're twins and so on. How did the Musketeer series do it?

edit: Just saw a bit of Yaya and Aum's part and nvm, it would work. But personally, I rather it not, I don't wanna be spoiled for part 2 and see Mike and Mookda already together, that's no fun. Lol

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

I feel bad for always talking about part 2 in here, but isn't that Mookda at 1:28? Maybe part 1 and 2 might be taking place at the same time?? Unless Mookda knows part 1 twin already.

Okay, but seriously, Now is very pretty in here and I'm liking the action scenes so far.

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I agree with you. Now is such a beauty to look at, I do not want to compare but beween yaya and now I will choose now immediately. In my opinion yaya is looking good as super model but acting wide now got more skills, screen present and very nangek looking. I think New is very lucky to have her as girlfriend.

Ntsuab-Ci

Gosh, I do wonder about the powers, lol. I saw it more than I thought I was going to. Pasu is pretty playful with our princess so far. Everything happened so fast in the beginning. I think first episode's okay. I'll look forward to episode 2.