❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The second part looks great!!! It looks more dramatic than I thought. I thought it would be more on the comedic side but I’m actually happy it seems to be a little more serious :cheer: One thing that threw me off was the supernatural element. I’m not really into that but oh well I’ll get over it lol

And I know we all saw those kisses in the teaser!!! They look goooood :love:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Let's just act like we didn't see those super powers, lmao.

Good thing you brought up the kisses, I didn't want to be the first one to mention it, haha. Don't wanna seem like that's all I pay attention to... heh
It's funny, part 1 is basically Mike trying to hold back cause Now is royal and then bam! Part 2 Mike is like, "GIVE ME UR LIPS MOOKDA"

Vico

sarNie Adult
I know, the superpower part is so ridiculous. But since I watched a lot of Chinese dramas, I’m used to rotten special effects, lol
It's funny, part 1 is basically Mike trying to hold back cause Now is royal and then bam! Part 2 Mike is like, "GIVE ME UR LIPS MOOKDA"
Well, in part 1, Mike’s character is a soldier and a gentleman but in here, he’s a thief and bit more savage, so it’s pretty logical that the kisses are different

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Well, in part 1, Mike’s character is a soldier and a gentleman but in here, he’s a thief and bit more savage, so it’s pretty logical that the kisses are different
Yeah, that's why I thought it was kinda funny how different the twins are, haha. The switch up with part 1 to part 2 twin is pretty interesting!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Good thing you brought up the kisses, I didn't want to be the first one to mention it, haha. Don't wanna seem like that's all I pay attention to... heh
It’s okay, we can be pervs together :risas3: But yeah the contrast between the brothers is big haha

I low key hope that Mookda and Mikes characters have that Harit and Soraya dynamic!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart