❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ele

sarNie Adult
Look like this part is more popular, the advertisments is increasing alot compare to last week, which is good for them. I hope the rating will go up and higher than Weir ' s lakorn.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, this lakorn is doing pretty well! It's getting more buzz each episode! :)

& they really gave Peung that sexual desire drug. I couldn't handle it! LOL. I had to pause every few seconds to just breathe and prepare. That was hilarious. /.\ I knew that was going to be the case when I saw the preview yesterday! Hahaha. Looks like Peung's planning her escape too and we'll be seeing that next week where P'Pha catches her. & really... P'Pha with his magic is pretty darn cool, lol. He's pretty badass. Can't believe we're 6 episodes in already! AHHHH. But can't wait till next week! :3

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Loving it! Looking forward to this weekend's episodes already. They are too cute. Good match! Poor Nampueng thinking she was taken advantage of hehe. I can't help but laugh. Her P'chai does a good job of making her think so too! Anyone know how many episodes are left?

I can't wait to find out P'pha's childhood and how he came to help the police man. I believe he is a student of the monk too. It seems so when the monk was talking to P'thep.

Ntsuab-Ci

Idk how many episodes but maybe at least 15?? & ME TOO! P'Pha's childhood is still a mystery, especially how he got abducted. & I can't wait to see some more mother & son moments! & father! & twin brother!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 4 was another intense , I think they are falling for each, she just doesn't know how much he is really doing to keep her safe.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
This Part 2 is more entertaining than Part 1 with Now. That lakorn was a snooze fest and had to FF from last few episodes just to see the ending. I enjoy this one much more. Meanie on the outside, but softie on the inside pra'ek is my cup of tea.

Ntsuab-Ci

I really didn't want to rewatch episode 4 (cause it's so sad), but i had to! for the subs! Peung still breaks my heart. They were so cute at their wedding. If I was P'Pha, I could never take advantage of her as well. She's too precious and it sucks seeing her misunderstand the whole situation! ugh, P'Pha, can't you just tell her the truth? D; Peung, he's still your P'Pha that you can trust! Please believe in him ): But ofc, by what she knows, how can she. uggghhh. Can you just imagine being Namkhan and having your little sister tell you she's been taken advantage of? Damn it hurts. & omg, just realized that one cop is P'Pha's biological father! I still don't really understand that other cop's plan (the one who talks to p'pha). I mean I know his goal is to get rid of Suer Phan but i don't understand his process? Did he explain it already? I don't know. But now I REALLY REALLY want father son interactions. Or just a simple walk by! They don't even have to notice each other, just walk right pass one another and I will scream! & be happy, lol. I really can't wait for P'Pha to be with his real family! He deserves it! & man the police really suck in here lol. they're always at least one step behind. anyway, give a mother her closure that her other son is alive! keep that hope! you'll see him soon!! but i feel really bad for Peung being in the middle of all of this vengeance crap. /: i wish i could help her but she needs to be with her husband a while longer, lmao. speaking of that, P'Pha deserved that slap to the face from Peung! >:/ the only time i was really shocked and disgusted by him. the disrespect! but as this is a lakorn, i can forgive him, lool. I just need him with Peung and be happy together and have babies who can play with Pasu and his princess' babies. what a happy ending! :)

Last edited: