❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG I can't wait for this! Sammy looks so refreshing and beautiful. the story sound really interesting too so I have high expectations ^^
I'm excited to see the drama.....the storyline is nothing new but I like this boho style of sammy

I try not to have high expectations for any drama or movies.... you'll always get disappointed....

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah. Hopefully theres some twists and the actors acting pull drama together. I was so excited for mik and min's drama but I stopped watching it because everything was just boring and bland despite the main lead

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. Hopefully theres some twists and the actors acting pull drama together. I was so excited for mik and min's drama but I stopped watching it because everything was just boring and bland despite the main lead
I was also excited about mik&min and it is just ok....somewhat entertaining but it won't draw me back weekly ....

I feel this story here is also a typical lakorn story....sammy is a great actress but she can't save a sucky script....

But If there is good pra'nang scenes/chemistry.......a bad script can be over looked.....I hate too much push and pull with both good interactions....

I don't have high expectations....but prob. Will be good for my viewing it with not expecting much

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I wished she left tho. ch7 does not cherish her enough. but I can understand how she is not confident about it. Imagine Sammie in Gmm25 Sai Roong. The drama made me respect Ann as an actress.
Sammie is very pretty and fresh in the picture here
Sammy would be perfect for Sai Roong. Only one I can think of who can do justice to the character Maythinee. Ann did some good work when she was young. I wish she had stuck to acting. She is not a good producer. If Ann produced SR it'd be a mess.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Novel where this lakorn will be based from
http://instagr.am/p/CAFI2KWpd1h/