❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
No trailer yet ? Is Ch7 as petty ?
They haven’t released any or their upcoming next slot new Lakorn trailers expect Hana’s. They probably showed hers since it’s on the weekend and nothing is airing on that a lot right now so it would come before. This wouldn’t air until early February or very late January so that’s probably why. I believe this is airing on one of the week day slots and RR and LTC haven’t ended yet. Plus they are always last minute with trailers and never put an air date until RIGHT before unlike Ch3 who does it almost a month prior.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Excited to see this. Hope it’s good. This production, I enjoy for the most part. They have good editing and the quality of their lakorns, I say is more towards the top at Ch7.

I think them, Prakotkarndee, and Nino are some of the top when it comes to quality productions at Ch7 since Pordeecom left. I think Colisium isn’t bad either but they are an action production and I’m referring more to drama type lakorns. Dara and Dida are on the complete bottom for me lol. Dara is higher than Dida though. Dida has to be the worst.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Excited to see this. Hope it’s good. This production, I enjoy for the most part. They have good editing and the quality of their lakorns, I say is more towards the top at Ch7.

I think them, Prakotkarndee, and Nino are some of the top when it comes to quality productions at Ch7 since Pordeecom left. I think Colisium isn’t bad either but they are an action production and I’m referring more to drama type lakorns. Dara and Dida are on the complete bottom for me lol. Dara is higher than Dida though. Dida has to be the worst.
I also like Mummai

CPY

GotomySin

For me bottom will be Dida and Who & Who.