❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The ost is good. Can't wait.

I hope the reveal isn't drag out too long...ep 6 or 7...

Do when he get his memory back....he loses his memory as "talay" ?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The ost is good. Can't wait.

I hope the reveal isn't drag out too long...ep 6 or 7...

Do when he get his memory back....he loses his memory as "talay" ?
That’s what I’m wondering too. I hope he doesn’t completely lose his new memories when he remembers his past.

Bbovely_

sarNie Egg
Hi.. I'm new fan of sammy.. can someone recommend sammy old lakorn.. to kill time waiting form this lakorn to be air n sub.. tq

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi.. I'm new fan of sammy.. can someone recommend sammy old lakorn.. to kill time waiting form this lakorn to be air n sub.. tq
I liked bodyguard sao with her and S. I also loved Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Tak with her and Porshe. That Lakorn was one of my favs. I would definitely start off with that. I’m not really a fan of how her and Thanwa looked physically together but a lot of people liked their Fire Series.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I liked bodyguard sao with her and S. I also loved Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Tak with her and Porshe. That Lakorn was one of my favs. I would definitely start off with that. I’m not really a fan of how her and Thanwa looked physically together but a lot of people liked their Fire Series.
My fav. Is PRPBT

I like her lakorn with om as a twin. She was the 2nd leads. Her lakorn with om as a soldier was decent.Easy watch (romance)

Her slice of life lakorn with New was ok.

Bbovely_

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the recommendation.. yeayy i have something to watch this weekend.. i becomes sammy fan because of fire series..

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the recommendation.. yeayy i have something to watch this weekend.. i becomes sammy fan because of fire series..
Sammy is a good actress but sh.tty ch7 who knows that a good pair coupled with an appealing script can exponentially grow the popularity of a dara never bothered offering that even she has proved she got potential