❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Been watching this for the past week and I'm really enjoying it. I like how it's such a stereotypical storyline but it's still something new and fresh. I love Moya and Talay. Mik is such a good actor I like how he portrays Talay as such a quirky and cute person. It's going to be such a crazy ride after he regains his memories. I wonder how he's going to become cold again *sigh* poor moya's heart is going to be broken. They did a rlly good job with casting! I love how sammy and mik can generate chemistry! I'm feeling it. They're doing a great job acting! I hope they get paired up in the future, if sammy doesn't leave ch7 yet.
Also, Moya's creditor is so crazy. He's got an obsession with her. There's so many antagonist in here, slightly overwhelmed but I think its still good. To have each main characters having their own problems. Can't wait to see what happens next.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Been watching this for the past week and I'm really enjoying it. I like how it's such a stereotypical storyline but it's still something new and fresh. I love Moya and Talay. Mik is such a good actor I like how he portrays Talay as such a quirky and cute person. It's going to be such a crazy ride after he regains his memories. I wonder how he's going to become cold again *sigh* poor moya's heart is going to be broken. They did a rlly good job with casting! I love how sammy and mik can generate chemistry! I'm feeling it. They're doing a great job acting! I hope they get paired up in the future, if sammy doesn't leave ch7 yet.
Also, Moya's creditor is so crazy. He's got an obsession with her. There's so many antagonist in here, slightly overwhelmed but I think its still good. To have each main characters having their own problems. Can't wait to see what happens next.
I agree ! I'm sad Sammy is leaving but I get it's what is best for her. im happy the channel gave her a nice pairing before she goes tho. I am also happy with Mik's acting as he keeps improving, thats the good thing about being liked by the channel, he has a lot of work but he can explore and improve.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! Out of all his characters, I don't think I've ever seen him play such a bubbly ditzy character... besides aoey and lak lol but they were still serious to some extent. Haha my favorite scene was when they were deciding what to name him and he wanted to be named "hoi" they should've gone with that name instead! Would've fit his bubbly character. But I understand why they would've wanted to go with "talay" -.- it's so sad that he doesn't want to leave her cause he prob have a hunch that he doesn't really have a family that cares about him even if he went back "home" poor talay :'( okay im nervous for ep5!!! Can they stop chasing the ml already? Lmfao when sammy stopped to sit down while they were being chased after was the most relatable thing ever lol. Girl I feel you!!

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I see a lot of people want talay to stop being a huge teddy bear, I think they wanna highlight the contrast before he goes bad boy

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I just got done watching episode 6 and wow such a roller coaster ride. I'm so impressed with everyone's acting, Sammy, Mik and Nam. I was so impressed with Sammy's crying scene. It was so painful to watch Moya helplessly cry. I admit I almost cried when the scene of Talay painting and crying at the same time and moya turned around to cry from the painting. Their emotions were portrayed so perfectly here.

Mik's crying scene when he was in his mother's room was so impressive. Like omg his tears just kept on rolling down. I was rlly feeling the emotions they portrayed. Nam is such a good actor he can really do a 180, he flipped the switch fast lol. He's always so good at playing the villain, he unleashed a little bit of Pajong from ML for a sec lol. In short of today's episode... there are snakes everywhere lol. I felt so anxious for Natee already.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Next week should be good. Pek remembers everything and turns evil. I low-key feel like his assistant may be bad. The guy that plays that character never is good in any lakorns haha.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Just got caught up with the episodes. Damn you really can't trust anybody here. Just when I thought prapas was a nice dude... also I saw natee's evilness returning during his accident... ugh I feel like it's making progress and then the plot decides to take a step back... on another note... wow I miss seeing Mik's shitty characters lol they way he plays them makes it so enjoyable. But with these different personalities, kinda feels like he was a split personality... :/ Anyways I hope the story won't have anymore setbacks and actually start to tackle things...

Last edited:

Sassysashimi

sarNie Egg
Just got caught up with the episodes. Damn you really can't trust anybody here. Just when I thought prapas was a nice dude... also I saw natee's evilness returning during his accident... ugh I feel like it's making progress and then the plot decides to take a step back... on another note... wow I miss seeing Mik's shitty characters lol they way he plays them makes it so enjoyable. But with these different personalities, kinda feels like he was a split personality... :/ Anyways I hope the story won't have anymore setbacks and actually start to tackle things...
wait what do you mean by when prapas was a nice dude? I think i might miss out on something as i always thought he was a nice dude who is loyal to Natee...

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
wait what do you mean by when prapas was a nice dude? I think i might miss out on something as i always thought he was a nice dude who is loyal to Natee...
He is at least that's what I thought. But the preview for next week's episode said he might have to do something with Natee's fathers death. But who knows... maybe they're just tricking us

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I listened to spoiler.... the secretary is not bad
that's good lol if he was that would've been a waste. Uncle Prapas is such a great mentor for Natee! I'm so glad he's always by his side.

He is the only support he has....it see. He'll get both memories back by 13?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Not going to lie, this has gotten very interesting haha. I think I like pek has Natee cause him and nek have cute bickering scenes.
Their bickering is funny.....nk has good retorts....even when they were being attacked....the attackers were like...can u guys stop "flirting/bickering" hahaha

Preview of the next ep...he told her he will "presude" her....so the blending of memory will start.