❤️[CH7] Talay Luang(Media Scene): Mik Thongraya/Sammy Cowell

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like this is almost at the end but we've still got a long ways to go cause natee doesn't know anything yet! >< anyways like yall said I'm rlly enjoying their bickering, makes me blush cause it's like he's falling in love with her all over again. Glad they'll be getting more screen time together, haven't been seeing that in the past 2 episode.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel like this is almost at the end but we've still got a long ways to go cause natee doesn't know anything yet! >< anyways like yall said I'm rlly enjoying their bickering, makes me blush cause it's like he's falling in love with her all over again. Glad they'll be getting more screen time together, haven't been seeing that in the past 2 episode.

Ep 12 ...he will start getting his memory back. It is actually kind of flowing well.

16 ep total I think.

It's pretty cut and dry....cliche rai scheming but please will be vigilant and investigate

Last edited:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Been watching this for the past week and I'm really enjoying it. I like how it's such a stereotypical storyline but it's still something new and fresh. I love Moya and Talay. Mik is such a good actor I like how he portrays Talay as such a quirky and cute person. It's going to be such a crazy ride after he regains his memories. I wonder how he's going to become cold again *sigh* poor moya's heart is going to be broken. They did a rlly good job with casting! I love how sammy and mik can generate chemistry! I'm feeling it. They're doing a great job acting! I hope they get paired up in the future, if sammy doesn't leave ch7 yet.
Also, Moya's creditor is so crazy. He's got an obsession with her. There's so many antagonist in here, slightly overwhelmed but I think its still good. To have each main characters having their own problems. Can't wait to see what happens next.
I agree with you. The casting is great even though it is a typical storyline but it flows well. I was trying to hold off until we have more episodes but can’t help stalk IG and had to give in and binge and now I am in the waiting game as well.
I really like both of Mik’s character as the bubbly and the mean/stern one.
Moya is attracting the guys from every angle. I have to say she is a natural beauty. She have little make up but still very pretty. I can see the chemistry between Mik and Sammy.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you. The casting is great even though it is a typical storyline but it flows well. I was trying to hold off until we have more episodes but can’t help stalk IG and had to give in and binge and now I am in the waiting game as well.
I really like both of Mik’s character as the bubbly and the mean/stern one.
Moya is attracting the guys from every angle. I have to say she is a natural beauty. She have little make up but still very pretty. I can see the chemistry between Mik and Sammy.
I agree! She has very little make up but still really pretty and a looker!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The worker ....retort to the n'rai while bringing the cloths to them was pretty funny

1 of the few times they weren't annoying.

I'm quite enjoying this...great OST.

Although a typical bad ppl.....but the ML isn't dumb even as talay

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Mik Sammy parting gift from Chanel 7 hahahaha. It's like, we know you are leaving and realized all the Kelly(s) we've been giving you. So here's Mik just to say thank you for being a good sport all those years lol
Mik is like the parting way gift. Min, Green, Sammy, Pooklook, Pim, even though her lakorn with him wasn’t her last lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm qu
Is Mik Sammy parting gift from Chanel 7 hahahaha. It's like, we know you are leaving and realized all the Kelly(s) we've been giving you. So here's Mik just to say thank you for being a good sport all those years lol

They seem ok with her...she is still filming the other lakorn. She got these lakorn when it was rumored she was leaving and she dodge that answer for a bit...and when her contract was over she didn't resign.

Min got drop after she didn't renewed her contract

It seems the ppl from her company...majority has left ch7...

The director here and her seems to have a good relationship. She showed on her ig...they were picking a movie to watch together

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I’m picking this up from the latest episode. Not a fan of memory loss haha so glad Mik got his memory back and it’s quite cute how he plays around with Sammy loool
This memory lost isn't so bad...he was adorable as talay with a lil sass....it didn't take too long for these memories to return and then blend....

I was also concerned but it is kind of flowing ok

Sammy other lakorn is airing the end of March. I guess they trying to finish off her lakorns since she left

http://instagr.am/p/CMMC4kPFTWZ/

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This is what I said. They threw her a bone before leaving

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I finally got caught up and ep 13 was such a crazy ride. Got me at the edge of my seat! I really pitied Nune in this episode I think all she ever wanted was someone to love her because she never got that love and acceptance from her aunt. Homegirl went through the most sh*t in this whole drama. She's actually not a bad person just someone who was exploited and manipulated the whole time. I couldn't watch the last few minutes of episode 13, it was too violent for me, Korn is such a crazy character. I at least thought she'd get to survive and get her freedom. I also wanna say that Mali's (that's her name I believe lol) acting improved from Mussaya, she can cry and act better now. Hopefully she'd get a main role with Mik in the future!

But whys it that the time the main leads get to see each other are so small >< I was enjoying ep 12 wo much with their bickering and Natee's flirtiness. Gosh he makes me blush with his smirking. But im glad Moya is now aware of Korn's evilness. There's so much going on, gosh so overwhelmed but can't wait to see the ending and also anticipating it lol. Props to all the actors.

This is so random but man I really want to see Sammy pair with Mike P. Before she leaves. Two good actors in one frame ugh imagine the chemistry. It sucks that ch7 never gives her the good actors. She's been with them for so long wtf. Even Steph&mookda are younger actresses and got to be paired up with Weir. She's always getting paired up with Thanwa or Oom which I don't think she's that compatible with that much. Glads she's leaving, hope to follow more of her projects in the future.