❤️[CH7] Tawan Arb Dao (Prakot Karn Dee): Kem Hussawee/ Thisa Varitthisa/ Chiranan Manochaem

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg yallll!! Kem is seriously hot :love: I never expected him and Thisa to have this much chemistry but wow am I wrong! It’s crazy cause she’s older than him too by like 5 years of something and I barely see an age difference. Okay they need to cast Kem in a full on slap and kiss after this. Wish it could’ve been with bow but she’s not with Ch7 anymore. I’m fine with Thisa again as well!
I know his lakorn with Mookda will be a slap and kiss for sure. When they went to a show he said he has lots of slaps and kisses from Soh Wari! So I’m excited to see that. I think Kem looks so good too lol. He’s thicker than most peks but still looks good! He’s younger than me by three years too haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I know his lakorn with Mookda will be a slap and kiss for sure. When they went to a show he said he has lots of slaps and kisses from Soh Wari! So I’m excited to see that. I think Kem looks so good too lol. He’s thicker than most peks but still looks good! He’s younger than me by three years too haha.
Kems looks reminds me of the old p’eks. He looks like Num S and Mike mixed together! He’s just so manly! He’s my new fave at Ch7. Yeah supposedly Soh Wari is gonna have more kisses in it than Mutorot Loghan had and that one had a lot of kisses lol I’m super excited especially cause Mookda is his n’ek.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kems looks reminds me of the old p’eks. He looks like Num S and Mike mixed together! He’s just so manly! He’s my new fave at Ch7. Yeah supposedly Soh Wari is gonna have more kisses in it than Mutorot Loghan had and that one had a lot of kisses lol I’m super excited especially cause Mookda is his n’ek.
Same!! And she’s closer to his age compared to his other neks. He looks good with most of his neks though since he had a mature, manly look.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but CH7's lakorn are far more enjoyable to watch than the other channels. I have not been able to enjoy a solid ch3 or onehd's lakorn in a very long time. Most storylines are nonsense or dragged on for too long.

On a positive note, Kem is such a blessing as an addition to CH7. He blinks a lot, like a lot alot. Not sure if that's part of his character lol.
Can't wait for next week's episode. :nut:

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I watched a few clips on youtube and whew, Kem is looking damn finneeeeeeeee. I might have to keep an eye on him in the future. that tie scene tho... and that mud scene. That looked exhausting to film! I got so tired just watching them, lol.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omg yallll!! Kem is seriously hot :love: I never expected him and Thisa to have this much chemistry but wow am I wrong! It’s crazy cause she’s older than him too by like 5 years of something and I barely see an age difference. Okay they need to cast Kem in a full on slap and kiss after this. Wish it could’ve been with bow but she’s not with Ch7 anymore. I’m fine with Thisa again as well!
Haha Yeah his next lakorn is slap kiss with Mookda already. That one for sure is also going to be a HOT hit because so many skinship and they have twins in there too. I am looking forward to that one :naughty2: slapandkissbabysw

But for now let me enjoy this Siwakorn+Dao Ship!!:cheer:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Made some more gifs today... hehe Waiting for Wednesday Yalll!!:naughty2:
Props to Thisa for crying so beautifully in this kiss scene!!:sad6:

I also want to comment that every time Dao is with Siwakorn, she is always messing with his hair lmaoo It's so funny how he always be fixing his hair :pancarta:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Made some more gifs today... hehe Waiting for Wednesday Yalll!!:naughty2:
Props to Thisa for crying so beautifully in this kiss scene!!:sad6:

I also want to comment that every time Dao is with Siwakorn, she is always messing with his hair lmaoo It's so funny how he always be fixing his hair :pancarta:
Thanks for these gifs girl!!! I wanna go rewatch all the episodes again haha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I also love the second pairing. They are funny and cute haha. This scene was funny when he read the sticky note and was like wow this sticky note and what she wrote. Wonder if she feels some way towards me haha.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind! I really like the second couple too haha I don't think they're annoying, they add some comedic relief lool. I'm going to catch up soon since I have more time to binge lol I've been watching clips here and there with my parents. Freaking Yui kissing Khem all over loool I couldn't!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so behind! I really like the second couple too haha I don't think they're annoying, they add some comedic relief lool. I'm going to catch up soon since I have more time to binge lol I've been watching clips here and there with my parents. Freaking Yui kissing Khem all over loool I couldn't!
Yes! She gets more juicy scenes than Thisa lol!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Damn they should’ve cast Yui as the cougar in My Husband In Law with Mew and Mark. She’s way hotter and appealing than Koy lol Is she freelance or is she contracted to Ch7?

With the messages exchanges between Dao and "Steve", does "Steve" knows that he is talking to Daopradub Daopradub or no?
I would assume no but I mean, what are the chances? Pretty sure they will revisit it since she have his landyard but just very curious. lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
With the messages exchanges between Dao and "Steve", does "Steve" knows that he is talking to Daopradub Daopradub or no?
I would assume no but I mean, what are the chances? Pretty sure they will revisit it since she have his landyard but just very curious. lol
He does know. He remembers her face from the first incident so he’s aware that it’s her. In the first episode when he saw her at the coffee shop, he was shocked it was the same girl he helped. Also, when she emailed him to say how he helped her and she was thankful. That just makes him know for sure it’s her. I heard in the summary that he emails her back because he feels like that’s the only way he can still be his real self since he’s disguising himself as his brother and he feels like she can be her real self without all the hatred since she doesn’t know the real him.

He does know. He remembers her face from the first incident so he’s aware that it’s her. In the first episode when he saw her at the coffee shop, he was shocked it was the same girl he helped. Also, when she emailed him to say how he helped her and she was thankful. That just makes him know for sure it’s her. I heard in the summary that he emails her back because he feels like that’s the only way he can still be his real self since he’s disguising himself as his brother and he feels like she can be her real self without all the hatred since she doesn’t know the real him.
Thanks for the clarification! Sometimes I get very excited and watch without subs (that's how good this lakorn is) lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sharing this video with yall. First fan made I seen :naughty2:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
for anyone wanting alittle spoiler but beware, it mgiht not follow the script for the lakorn.
okay so after the whole mud scene they ended up staying at a hotel and of course lakorn logic, there's only one room available so they're forced to stay there and wash up since he lied to the receptionist that they're bf/gf. After that, Dao ended up going to a market to buy new clothes and was approached by some thugs there and of course her hero comes to save her. Dao ended up hurting her wrist and he decided to rub medicine on it. She asked him why is he doing this for her. He should be happy that she's hurt.

Korn: “I never thought like that.”

Dao: “Really? I thought if you were to kill me, you would have done it already.”

Korn: “Then I would have left you to die in the woods that time.”

Dao flashes back to their times in the woods and was touched by his actions.

Dao: “What kind of person are you? Right now, I don’t know if you’re a good person or bad person. You used force to bring me here and you’re being good to me…”

Korn interrupts her and says he’s done rubbing medicine and got up.

Dao: “Are you bipolar? So, I can be aware next time.”

Korn ignores her comment and carries her into the bathroom to wash her hair. He asks her that she’s the second woman that he’s ever washed hair for, and she retorted by saying Aunt Chor must like the way you wash her hair then. And he was like who said it was her? The only person and the first person he’s ever washed hair for is his mother. That made Dao blushed a little and Korn pretended not to see and changed the subject by asking her if she really wanted to shoot him that day.

Dao: “If I really wanted to shoot you, you wouldn’t be here washing my hair.”

She started to blush and was about to get up but Korn held her back.

Korn: “Let me ask again. If Khun Chor and I weren’t a thing, will we…”

Their faces were so close to each other that they were about to kiss but Dao’s phone went off. Her dad was calling her. While Korn went to the bathroom to give Dao and her dad some privacy, Dao had the speaker on and that’s when Korn realizes the man he was talking to in episode 9 was Dao’s dad because of the classical music played in the background. He connected the pieces together and was about to excuse himself after Dao finished talking on the phone but Dao held him back and kissed him. Korn was taken aback for a bit but then kissed her back as well.

But everything was interrupted when she asked him” If I willingly become yours, will you stop messing with Aunt Chor? Didn’t you bring me here to want this? If you give me your word, I’m ready to do everything you want.

Korn: “I told you already that I’m going to make her even more crazy.”

Dao: “No. Tell me what I have to do for you to stop messing with her.”

Korn:” You’ll never be able to give me what I want.”

He ends up leaving the room and sees Thada at the counter asking for Dao so he went back to the room and knocked on the door and when Dao opened it (she thought it was Thada) he hugged her for a while. She asked what was wrong and he was like “I just feel like this will be my last chance that I’ll ever get to hug you.”