❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They kept the same ost. I'm not feeling the teaser. I hope they fix the p'ek character, Tos in Weir's version seemed very mentally unstable and genuinely creepy LOL. Weir did such a good job in the last version though. Porshe doesn't look like he's put much of an effort in his acting from the looks of the trailer but I like him, so I will watch. I really hope they don't drag the scenes after Bow comes back to the city, cause it was sooo dumb in the last version with her and Pong. Like why the heck did she even have scenes with him.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This teaser looks better. I’m excited. Finally have something to watch and look forward to. My work outs have been boring trying to find something to watch for the whole duration.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been awhile since I've been on asianfuse, but just had to check out this thread because I loved Pinky & Weir's version. Hopefully Nao and Porsche can pull this one off. Not usually a fan of remakes, but Porsche's OST version brings back so much memories!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished episode one. I don’t think it was terrible. It is a typical lakorn where pek is angry and misunderstands nek. The good thing is at least they show pek’s more caring side. BH you couldn’t even see the pek’s caring side lol.

Ploy is definitely the annoying sister again. Hope she doesn’t aggravate me too much lol. Tyfoon’s character sucks too. He’s indecisive and is just trash as a person lol.

Now is beautiful without trying. She is dressed nice in here. Wondering what caused such the bad relationship between her and her dad. Probably the bf but there has to be more than that. She did a great job with her sad scenes. Plus, she’s just pretty even crying haha.

I’m neutral about Porshe. I do like that they showed his character’s caring side where he was comforting the nek. I also liked when he was rehearsing his conversation with the nek lol. It was funny and kinda dorkish. At least they show more of his personality.

Overall, I really didn’t think it was terrible. Maybe cause I’m comparing it to BH cause it has some similarities in the storyline. This so far is way better than BH. I’m excited to see when she goes to the vineyards with him. That’s when things should get interesting.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Just finished episode one. I don’t think it was terrible. It is a typical lakorn where pek is angry and misunderstands nek. The good thing is at least they show pek’s more caring side. BH you couldn’t even see the pek’s caring side lol.

Ploy is definitely the annoying sister again. Hope she doesn’t aggravate me too much lol. Tyfoon’s character sucks too. He’s indecisive and is just trash as a person lol.

Now is beautiful without trying. She is dressed nice in here. Wondering what caused such the bad relationship between her and her dad. Probably the bf but there has to be more than that. She did a great job with her sad scenes. Plus, she’s just pretty even crying haha.

I’m neutral about Porshe. I do like that they showed his character’s caring side where he was comforting the nek. I also liked when he was rehearsing his conversation with the nek lol. It was funny and kinda dorkish. At least they show more of his personality.

Overall, I really didn’t think it was terrible. Maybe cause I’m comparing it to BH cause it has some similarities in the storyline. This so far is way better than BH. I’m excited to see when she goes to the vineyards with him. That’s when things should get interesting.
You said everything I said!! I actually liked it and I’m going to continue. Porsche’s character I was surprised they showed that side of him rehearsing, I literally said what a dork when I watched it LOL. Now is freaking stunning. I think her acting always makes me able to watch her lakorns no matter how bad the other characters are LOL.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You said everything I said!! I actually liked it and I’m going to continue. Porsche’s character I was surprised they showed that side of him rehearsing, I literally said what a dork when I watched it LOL. Now is freaking stunning. I think her acting always makes me able to watch her lakorns no matter how bad the other characters are LOL.
I swear we are just alike :pancarta: we always think the same when it comes to lakorns lol and we enjoy the same lakorns!! Haha. So glad you’re watching so we can discuss it together!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Waiting to see more people's reaction to this one, because I watched Weir and Pinky's version, and from what I remember I was annoyed with how quickly n'ek forgave p'ek for everything he'd done to her. I also prefer Weir to Porche so if this is just a complete rehash with no changes I might pass.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Waiting to see more people's reaction to this one, because I watched Weir and Pinky's version, and from what I remember I was annoyed with how quickly n'ek forgave p'ek for everything he'd done to her. I also prefer Weir to Porche so if this is just a complete rehash with no changes I might pass.
Now I see this video I am hopeful about Now and Es burning in their next lakorn

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I’m tuning into this cus I’ve seen the old version. I’ve never watched a remake where I also saw the old version. This is my first. I’m not really fond of Porsche but since I know weir’s version. I’m interested. I love now. She’s gorgeous and has such beautiful eyes. There’s just something about them. Hehe. Oh, and I also love the ost. But I prefer weir’s version. It seems more soft.