❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, everyone! How many eps for this one? I've seen news saying 17, others saying 18... is there a confirmed number of eps?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the updates!!:love: This is a great news!!!! Cus since last night, I was overthinking, how could they end it so soon when the climax has just begun hahaha
Yes, even though there was a lot of drama this week. I think overall this lakorn is well written and directed. Nothing is really choppy and it flows. They did a really good job with character development too.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, even though there was a lot of drama this week. I think overall this lakorn is well written and directed. Nothing is really choppy and it flows. They did a really good job with character development too.
Totally agree with you. It's hard for me to find the good dramas to enjoy these days.

DaoRisa

This version is a lot better than the original in my opinion. Pek is more sweet and loving. I love the way they really focused on the development of the pranangs. I swear they have such cute freaking scenes. This scene today was so freaking cute and loving. It really shows how the nek is truly falling for the pek cause of the way he is such a gentleman. Ugh, so sad the truth is out now because I was so happy at the beginning of the episode. Lol.
I'm so in love with this version a lot too compare with the one with Weir/Pinky. Two thumbs up to the director/editor and all the actors/actresses especially the main ones (Porshe and Now).

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I’ve started a lot of movies and can’t finish them but this one, I’m so drawn in even tho I’ve already also seen the old version. Lol. It’s the acting for me. And I agree with everyone about Porsche. He’s not that good looking, but his acting is great. And not just in this movie. He’s a great actor overall. I use to judge my peks on looks (which I sometimes do still) but now idc about that much. If they can act, Ima like them. lol.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I’ve started a lot of movies and can’t finish them but this one, I’m so drawn in even tho I’ve already also seen the old version. Lol. It’s the acting for me. And I agree with everyone about Porsche. He’s not that good looking, but his acting is great. And not just in this movie. He’s a great actor overall. I use to judge my peks on looks (which I sometimes do still) but now idc about that much. If they can act, Ima like them. lol.
Is it only me who thinks Porsche is cute and good looking? hahaha. I love his acting. I still didn’t watch this but i will do it soon! :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it only me who thinks Porsche is cute and good looking? hahaha. I love his acting. I still didn’t watch this but i will do it soon! :)
I've always liked Porshe when I first saw his lakorn with Gunjae-Sal, I think that's her name. It was romantic comedy musical genre. He's cute and silly, sometimes he does look funny but still adorable! Other than both his lakorns with Now and the one with Gunjae, I haven't seen his other projects.

I don't think alot of his co-stars are compatible with him, so I just couldn't bring myself to watch most of his lakorns. For example, I like Sammy but I can't bring myself to watch her and Porshe together. Lol maybe because she's tall and looks mature. Then Peak and Porshe, no thanks either. Kwan and him are an okay pair, I guess. Can't recall his other co-stars.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think he’s cute too lol. He has a cute face. Plus he’s a funny person in real life and I like his clips when he would fart on Sammy lol. It was hilarious and so not pek like. Still cute and funny haha. He seems easy to get along with!

DaoRisa

No....... not only you, I found PORSHE is CUTE and Good Looking too. On top of it, he's one of a great actors among the best. OMG, I'm late to know him late after I watched him as Khun Krai in Sai Lohet with Now.