❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I never realized how tall he was until he was a guest star in The Wall Song. He’s become more handsome, I actually like him after watching this series.
I will go back to find his drama from the past to watch.

DaoRisa

I've always liked Porshe when I first saw his lakorn with Gunjae-Sal, I think that's her name. It was romantic comedy musical genre. He's cute and silly, sometimes he does look funny but still adorable! Other than both his lakorns with Now and the one with Gunjae, I haven't seen his other projects.

I don't think alot of his co-stars are compatible with him, so I just couldn't bring myself to watch most of his lakorns. For example, I like Sammy but I can't bring myself to watch her and Porshe together. Lol maybe because she's tall and looks mature. Then Peak and Porshe, no thanks either. Kwan and him are an okay pair, I guess. Can't recall his other co-stars.
For me, just two dramas of him with Now that caught my attention. Too sad that he left tv7 so he won't have a chance to pair up with her again. :(

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
For me, just two dramas of him with Now that caught my attention. Too sad that he left tv7 so he won't have a chance to pair up with her again. :(
I'm super sad Porsche is no longer with ch7, too. I wanted to see Now and him reunite again over and over in the future! 2 lakorns only with each other isn't enough! They have such perfect off screen and on screen chemistry, plus their physical features are so compatible with another! I'll miss them so much, I don't want WWH to end at all. But I'm still hoping Porshe will be offered some ch7 projects as a freelance actor!

I love Porsche as Khun Tos, but just finished watching Sai Lo Hit and I love him even more as Khun Krai. He just melts my heart as both characters.

DaoRisa

I'm super sad Porsche is no longer with ch7, too. I wanted to see Now and him reunite again over and over in the future! 2 lakorns only with each other isn't enough! They have such perfect off screen and on screen chemistry, plus their physical features are so compatible with another! I'll miss them so much, I don't want WWH to end at all. But I'm still hoping Porshe will be offered some ch7 projects as a freelance actor!

I love Porsche as Khun Tos, but just finished watching Sai Lo Hit and I love him even more as Khun Krai. He just melts my heart as both characters.
Happy to know that not just only me that love him as Khun Krai. Yes, he really melts my heart as both characters... :). In addition, I just watched his old drama called "Cheun Cheewa 2016" (don't know the actress name). I love him a lot too in this drama as Khun Ton. ;)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ve started a lot of movies and can’t finish them but this one, I’m so drawn in even tho I’ve already also seen the old version. Lol. It’s the acting for me. And I agree with everyone about Porsche. He’s not that good looking, but his acting is great. And not just in this movie. He’s a great actor overall. I use to judge my peks on looks (which I sometimes do still) but now idc about that much. If they can act, Ima like them. lol.
Porshe can look cute (Plerng Ruk Bpa Puen Tak) just he lets himself go sometimes

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I've always liked Porshe when I first saw his lakorn with Gunjae-Sal, I think that's her name. It was romantic comedy musical genre. He's cute and silly, sometimes he does look funny but still adorable! Other than both his lakorns with Now and the one with Gunjae, I haven't seen his other projects.

I don't think alot of his co-stars are compatible with him, so I just couldn't bring myself to watch most of his lakorns. For example, I like Sammy but I can't bring myself to watch her and Porshe together. Lol maybe because she's tall and looks mature. Then Peak and Porshe, no thanks either. Kwan and him are an okay pair, I guess. Can't recall his other co-stars.
I didn’t watch that lakorn but the one with Sammy. I mean the first one, because the other now it was so boring, haha. Sammie and Porsche in their first lakorn were so cute and i liked their chemistry. Min and Porsche they also have cute chemistry but with Now, it’s so good and intense. I’m sad that Porsche left ch7

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
No....... not only you, I found PORSHE is CUTE and Good Looking too. On top of it, he's one of a great actors among the best. OMG, I'm late to know him late after I watched him as Khun Krai in Sai Lohet with Now.
His acting is so good. He’s full package, tall, handsome and with great acting skills! It’s sad that he left ch7 but i wish him luck as freelance! I would like to see him play again with Baifern haha

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I’m late but i just started the first episode. I hate n’ek father. Like, your daughter was “raped” and all you think it’s about your reputation. It’s sad that still now there are family who shames their daughter for being raped. I hate that so much.

Now is so pretty. I love her acting so much. Please Ch7 don’t waste her, she has everything. About Porsche, gosh, he has a gentle personality but also can be mean. Dangerous boy hahaha.

Gosh, i can’t stand nee and n’ek’s ex boyfriend. They are so annony, gosh.

DaoRisa

I’m late but i just started the first episode. I hate n’ek father. Like, your daughter was “raped” and all you think it’s about your reputation. It’s sad that still now there are family who shames their daughter for being raped. I hate that so much.

Now is so pretty. I love her acting so much. Please Ch7 don’t waste her, she has everything. About Porsche, gosh, he has a gentle personality but also can be mean. Dangerous boy hahaha.

Gosh, i can’t stand nee and n’ek’s ex boyfriend. They are so annony, gosh.
Do not give up...keep continue watching....you will love Porshe and Now. They will melt your heart later....especially our dear Porshe. :) :)

DaoRisa

His acting is so good. He’s full package, tall, handsome and with great acting skills! It’s sad that he left ch7 but i wish him luck as freelance! I would like to see him play again with Baifern haha
Yes, and he a good singer too. I think he got award in singing Sai Lohit song.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Do not give up...keep continue watching....you will love Porshe and Now. They will melt your heart later....especially our dear Porshe. :) :)
I’ll continue watching. I’m enjoying it! Porsche is so good at being maddie hahaha. I can’t stand the maid, the ex boyfriend and his wife, so annony, hahaha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Now is my only current favorite actress at Ch7, well there was Stephanie but she went MIA after her lakorn with Weir. But yes, Now is a beauty - natural beauty and acting! She does have the whole package, but Ch7 doesn't seem to acknowledge her at all since she started with them. I'm still waiting for her to pair up with Weir and Mik, she's crossed paths with both plenty of times but Ch7 is just not doing justice!

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Now is my only current favorite actress at Ch7, well there was Stephanie but she went MIA after her lakorn with Weir. But yes, Now is a beauty - natural beauty and acting! She does have the whole package, but Ch7 doesn't seem to acknowledge her at all since she started with them. I'm still waiting for her to pair up with Weir and Mik, she's crossed paths with both plenty of times but Ch7 is just not doing justice!
I love stephanie too. I miss seeing her in lakorns but she seems happy with their trainning! :) Yeah, i’m bitter that Ch7 dont promote Now as she deserve. I would like to see her with Mik and Weir. They would make a great pairing hahaha. Please ch7 make it happen haha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love stephanie too. I miss seeing her in lakorns but she seems happy with their trainning! :) Yeah, i’m bitter that Ch7 dont promote Now as she deserve. I would like to see her with Mik and Weir. They would make a great pairing hahaha. Please ch7 make it happen haha.
*OFF TOPIC* Yeah, Stephanie seems to be more focused on her fitness career than being an actress. I'm happy for her, but I was hoping she'd be in the entertainment industry much longer. She was just starting to improve her acting skills in her last lakorn with Weir! Hopefully she'll make a comeback soon. Ch7 claims she still belongs to them, but it's hard to believe when she's been MIA for almost 2 years I think.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She is not their favourite. This girl could have been the new Noon especially with her dancing skills but she ain't a favourite baby. Today they are busy growing Mookda superstardom