❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Goodbye Khun Tos and Khun Bow... :crybaby2:The ending scene was SUPERDUPER too cute and definitely made up for the lack of their onscreen time in the past episodes. Love them so much! They will be missed. Hope to see them reunite again in the future, but don't let us wait too long ch7.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is the kind I am talking about. This is modern (gibberish) cdrama for you. The one to avoid at all cost
For lakorn I remember liking Rak Boon with Mike and Margie.
I never seen that b4 hahaha.... I'm pretty selective....I go for shorter story lines and depends on how I am feeling....but I would try things I don't go for...like tragedy

Goodbye my princess....hurt soo good....

Uncanny courier is good....supernatural...about family and friendship

I do more ancient Chinese then modern...but I'll try some If the trailer and story looks good

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Can’t wait to watch tonight’s episode! So sad that it’s come to an end. I’m really going to miss this lakorn. Now and Porshe are so cute together! He’s probably my favorite co-star so far for her. They have such amazing chemistry.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Can’t wait to watch tonight’s episode! So sad that it’s come to an end. I’m really going to miss this lakorn. Now and Porshe are so cute together! He’s probably my favorite co-star so far for her. They have such amazing chemistry.
100% agree with you that Porshe and Now have such amazing chemistry. "Till they meet again"..................

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
He's my favorite co-star of hers too! I can't believe they both were with ch7 for so long and finally had a lakorn in 2018, then reunited 3 years later here in 2021 just to say goodbye forever maybe! Very sad... It's not fair. They're the best together! It breaks my heart, Porshe whyyy did he have to leave!?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh, I just watched the ending. Lowkey, I’m really sad because this was the only lakorn I was giving a full 95% of viewing time to. Really liked the ending and it did wrap everything up.

For starters, I wasn’t expecting much from this version since the old one dragged but this one met my expectations and beyond. I’m very happy they improved this one. That is the way all remakes should be!

The pranangs were my favorite. Gosh, they had the sweetest scenes and just make you love them both individually! Really loved seeing them together and the ending small pecks were so cute and sweet.

Overall, I really liked this lakorn and it is my favorite lakorn so far for 2021. Now and Porshe are super cute together and I like how they are very funny together in real life. Definitely sad I won’t really be watching any lakorns fully now. I tried all the others but it’s just hard to continue or I just skip everything lol. Nothing is really catching my interest but I at least give things a try. Haha. Anyways, that is all now. Kantana really improved. I will be looking forward to their other lakorns.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh, I just watched the ending. Lowkey, I’m really sad because this was the only lakorn I was giving a full 95% of viewing time to. Really liked the ending and it did wrap everything up.

For starters, I wasn’t expecting much from this version since the old one dragged but this one met my expectations and beyond. I’m very happy they improved this one. That is the way all remakes should be!

The pranangs were my favorite. Gosh, they had the sweetest scenes and just make you love them both individually! Really loved seeing them together and the ending small pecks were so cute and sweet.

Overall, I really liked this lakorn and it is my favorite lakorn so far for 2021. Now and Porshe are super cute together and I like how they are very funny together in real life. Definitely sad I won’t really be watching any lakorns fully now. I tried all the others but it’s just hard to continue or I just skip everything lol. Nothing is really catching my interest but I at least give things a try. Haha. Anyways, that is all now. Kantana really improved. I will be looking forward to their other lakorns.
Great minds think alike, I agree with everything you've said! The ending scene felt like Porshe and Now were just themselves in reality, so playful and jokingly yet sweet together.

I'm going to give Mea Bai, Now's next project with Es, a try. It should be airing soon! I finally watched the teaser and she never fails to surprise me, she's already on fire with that new and challenging role. I'm not a fan of Es and never seen him onscreen before, not feeling him and Now together but will attempt to watch it for Now.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Great minds think alike, I agree with everything you've said! The ending scene felt like Porshe and Now were just themselves in reality, so playful and jokingly yet sweet together.

I'm going to give Mai Bia, Now's next project with Es, a try. It should be airing soon! I finally watched the teaser and she never fails to surprise me, she's already on fire with that new and challenging role. I'm not a fan of Es and never seen him onscreen before, not feeling him and Now together but will attempt to watch it for Now.
Yes, that lakorns looks good. I’m excited to see that as well. Waiting for them to announce new lakorns for her too. Hoping they pair her up with some good peks!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, that lakorns looks good. I’m excited to see that as well. Waiting for them to announce new lakorns for her too. Hoping they pair her up with some good peks!
I have no hopes for good actors with ch7. Lol Mik is my only favorite. Weir, Boom, and Kem are not my favorites, but they're the only decent ones other than Mik. Still dreaming on Mik and Weir next in line for Now!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I have no hopes for good actors with ch7. Lol Mik is my only favorite. Weir, Boom, and Kem are not my favorites, but they're the only decent ones other than Mik. Still dreaming on Mik and Weir next in line for Now!
Lol, I actually don’t mind most their peks. I watch most of their peks since I feel like they are kinda short on peks so you’re bound to have to watch them all haha. I like Kem and BigM the most though. I wouldn’t mind her pairing up with Kem again. Weir, I’ve been waiting for forever. Same with Mik but don’t think it’s happening. BigM, I can see happening but he has a lot of projects right now plus he’s stuck pairing up with the new girls.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The ending was super cute. Wanted to cry with Now every time she shed a tear haha she’s so good. Porshe is such an awesome actor. The whole crew did amazing!! I love Film’s acting. I don’t think I can see her in an innocent role anymore. She can evil cry and laugh. One of the best I’ve seen! Did she take classes? I have never seen her act before and boy she blew me away.

Loved the ending kissing and pecking scenes. I felt like they didn’t even act and they just laughed for real and had fun. What a good way to end it. Kudos to this lakorn I actually watched every episode and I usually hate long lakorn haha but this was good because it didn’t drag! They kept the suspense til the last minute and I liked that lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm going to give Mea Bai, Now's next project with Es, a try. It should be airing soon! I finally watched the teaser and she never fails to surprise me, she's already on fire with that new and challenging role. I'm not a fan of Es and never seen him onscreen before, not feeling him and Now together but will attempt to watch it for Now.
Es was lovely with Sammy in Bodyguard Sao. After this drama ch7 being the prejudice-induced channel it is, tried its best and never paired them together. In the meanwhile she had TWO F. Dramas with actors she has 0 chemistry nor appeal with (Thanwa/Kelly).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think they will pair Now with Weir cause she is not a favourite baby of the channel but Mik most probably.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Now is freaking gorgeous in here. She doesn't even try yet exude such beauty. She can basically wear a tank top with grandma jeans running around in a field and I would think she's still pretty. This remake is way better than Weir. They make the pra'ek more likeable.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Now is freaking gorgeous in here. She doesn't even try yet exude such beauty. She can basically wear a tank top with grandma jeans running around in a field and I would think she's still pretty. This remake is way better than Weir. They make the pra'ek more likeable.
Agree! The old Tos was not likeable at all. Lol. The old version was just bad overall... Nothing I liked about it, but this remake was EVERYTHING! :icon12::love::icon12:

Now is ch7's most beautiful actress in my opinion, she's got such a natural and simply beautiful bare face. I've always thought she was so pretty when I first saw her in the movie Love Jusinlee, she was just a kid then.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, this version is so much better. And she is a gorgeous woman.

Agree! The old Tos was not likeable at all. Lol. The old version was just bad overall... Nothing I liked about it, but this remake was EVERYTHING! :icon12::love::icon12:

Now is ch7's most beautiful actress in my opinion, she's got such a natural and simply beautiful bare face. I've always thought she was so pretty when I first saw her in the movie Love Jusinlee, she was just a kid then.
I also think she’s the prettiest at Ch7. She’s very naturally beautiful with the bare minimum.