❤️[CH7] Yod Rak Nakrob (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat/ Thisa Varitthisa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Liked the first episode. I’m more into the calm, funny lakorns lately. I still do like my dramas but comedies have been more easier to watch lately. Just curious which one n’ek is going to end up with lol. The cop or the singer? Cop seems more genuine and the singer has lots of girls lol.

Ratings for the first episode. Credit the owners. Of course Weirs lakorns always do well lol. I think Poo Bao started with a 5.9 so right around Weirs Alley.
http://instagr.am/p/B5mNoPfFiiw/

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I have also been drawn more towards rom/com lately. All three Weir lakorns this year are so funny. I have yet to check this out but I watched the trailers/teasers and I was already chuckling, haha. SOON!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Weir is such a great actor. I like his action dramas but his comedy is on point. I'm going to check this out when I have time.

Thissa & Weir made a pretty fast reunion. I'm glad ch7 is smart in promoting them again.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Weir is such a great actor. I like his action dramas but his comedy is on point. I'm going to check this out when I have time.

Thissa & Weir made a pretty fast reunion. I'm glad ch7 is smart in promoting them again.
Agree with you. Totally love him in romantic-action type drama.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They made Weir sing his ost from Sampathan Hua Jai. This is hilarious since he actually has such a gorgeous voice and him acting like he can't sing is just LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The ratings dropped pretty significantly, but Weir said so himself that ratings at this time may be bad because of the upcoming holidays.

x0unerthanlater

Starting ep. 1 right now.

They start with Weir's abs, which mean this'll do well in ratings. :thumbup:

ML speaking in Issan means lots of comedic dialogue for sure. :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

EP.4 When Nak Rop/Yod Rak busted out in his musical song at the dining table and everyone starts dancing :risas3: :risas3:

Pretty good so far.