❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol true not much going on but I have 4 little sisters that I help take care of while my parents are working -.-" and not really home lol so it's like having kids

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ugh when i lived w/ my uncle i had to take care of his kids. i'm happy as hell we got out. we was treated like funkin servants

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.O like servants? ouch I don't take that kind of treatment from anyone :loool: even my own grandparents and aunts and uncles I argue back like there is no tmr if they try to mistreat my sisters when it comes to me I just quiet LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
we were treated like servants but i didn't do what they told me lol we were still treated like shiet. it didn't matter what we did. even now we have no respect from them. people don't change. so i just don't go see dem unless i have to lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhh I wish I had families like that... :lmao: My family is all by our lonesome self, specially since my dad cut all ties with my aunts & uncles. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol but lots of people=lots of problems lol
No family members = no money. :lol:

I haven't talk to my cousins in such a longggg time! Last summer one of my cousin came down to visit, he's my young sister's age. My dad found out that he was down here & he was pissed! The old man told my sister not to hang out with him, our own cousin!

Talk about hating his parents... <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw dats sad. i lob my cousins lol we grew up together.

LMAO i'm watchin saranae show da eps mario was on. man they so retarded but it's funny LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw dats sad. i lob my cousins lol we grew up together.

LMAO i'm watchin saranae show da eps mario was on. man they so retarded but it's funny LOL
Aweee Mario's such a cutie! But man... his style of clothing is not the business. LOL. his brother is ssoooo cute...! :blush:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL at da in awards press conference he had his pantlegs rolled up and people were like is dere a flood coming? LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL at da in awards press conference he had his pantlegs rolled up and people were like is dere a flood coming? LMAO
:loool: the clothes that he wear makes you go... :blink: Sometime he's just soo... colorful! Men tend to shy away from colors, not dive into it. LMAO.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lots of guys have chicken legs. lol in dat eps of saranae mario was on they glaeng him on da set of his brother's mv filming. they are so corny rapping and all dat. da rapping was corny as hell but it was funny when they glaeng mario. da girls in da background were dancing silly as hell lol and da director was like can u dance more sexy than dat? and he called on dese 2 guys to demonstrate LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. whenever I see club scenes in lakorn where they are dancing, i always pray that they don't dance like that. LOL. I'm too Americanize so I'm expecting dancers to go all crazy & nasty. :loool: :ph34r: I watch too many rap videos. LMAO

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it was part of da prank lol it was supposed to make mario go what? LOL and they were supposed to vandalize a car in da mv. mario broke da windshield w/ a bat and then one of da mv crew members came in another car and was like what are yah doing? we supposed to use dis car LOL da look on mario's face hahaha so da "real" owners of da car came. they were hippies lol and erybody ran and left mario and his brother dere LOL