❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw so he cry w/ dem too? i hope u like athithaan rak. it gets crazy though lol entertaining but perdy crazy haha. my mama talked bout ingfah (pim) and pha luang (captain) and ai jao leh (aof lol) for a while after we finished it LOL oo she talked bout da parents too LOL dats how much she enjoyed it haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah I never do what I'm told unless it's by my parents even when my grandparents tell me to do something I don't do it. I ignore my grandparents are horrible people it's sad to have to say the only grandparents of mines that are good is my dad's mom, but my dad's dad and his new wife are ugh my grandpa is ok but my step grandma is a biatch she's always trying to control my life when she's not even my real grandma -.-" My mom's parents are ok too I guess its just my dad's step mom that annoys me :loool: my uncle every time he throws a party -.-" he invites us as a guest but then he tells us to serve his guest I just walk off LOL and he comes after me "what did i tell you u didn't hear me?"

Me: I heard you I just don't care and then walk off
he tells my parents and my parents don't dare to say anything to me :loool: because they know that I hate being treated like that by someone other than them and they dont like when people treat me like that ... my sisters are more rebellious than i am they will actually curse or throw stuff :loool: the only people they are scared of is me and my husband they aren't even afraid of my parents LOL

Lol Pich yep I don't like people who treats me like shiz and tells me what to do when my own parents don't even make me .. it's like you were raised all your life by your parents good and never told to do anything so when some grown up out of no where tells u to serve his guest it's so ugh LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw so he cry w/ dem too? i hope u like athithaan rak. it gets crazy though lol entertaining but perdy crazy haha. my mama talked bout ingfah (pim) and pha luang (captain) and ai jao leh (aof lol) for a while after we finished it LOL oo she talked bout da parents too LOL dats how much she enjoyed it haha
Oh my dad gets into his lakorn! LOL. He watched Jai Rao & he was telling me how he cried whenever Ken shed tears. :lol: My dad's a sensitive man when it comes to lakorn.

My dad loveeees Captain so I think he'll enjoy it. LOL. When I brought home Ati Ching Duang, & he saw captain in it, he got all excited & was like "oh I like him, my favorite." :loool:

Ahhh... i haven't asked my mama what she think of the lakorn yet. I remember when Jai Rao ended, she was telling her friends about that lakorn & how it's really good. hahahaha. I still haven't finished it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ah ning is in it. he's one handsome old man lol my mama like him a lot haha. she kept sayin how cute he was LOL so she call him da cute daddy LOL and she called aof ai jao leh for months hahahaha then later she called him ai son LOL
Lol Pich yep I don't like people who treats me like shiz and tells me what to do when my own parents don't even make me .. it's like you were raised all your life by your parents good and never told to do anything so when some grown up out of no where tells u to serve his guest it's so ugh LOL
ohh so he was a meanie too? dats understandable.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha. Ning...? which one is he?? LOL.

I saw the previews for it but took it right after for my mama to give to my dad. haha. The previews look crazy! Aof look crazy! :blink:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he was but he crazy in real life anyway LOL haha i remember he said in a interview dat he had fun playing da role it was like he released da inner him and people was like huh? LOL

ah ning played as chakrit's daddy in dat one lakorn he had w/ bee and he played as um's daddy in sood rak sood duang jai

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he was but he crazy in real life anyway LOL haha i remember he said in a interview dat he had fun playing da role it was like he released da inner him and people was like huh? LOL

ah ning played as chakrit's daddy in dat one lakorn he had w/ bee and he played as um's daddy in sood rak sood duang jai
OMG, Aof actually said that? :eek: I bet he was really thinking of somebody when he was beating on Captain! LOL.

ahhh that man! I love him, he's so cool. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yeaaaa ah ning's cool as hell lol he so handsome. aha aof says a lot of crazy shiet lol like in dat interview b4 he busted his dance moves to khon jai ngaay in dat one clip u saw LOL

u know i can spike da ball better in volleyball if i think of somebody i don't like LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeaaaa ah ning's cool as hell lol he so handsome. aha aof says a lot of crazy shiet lol like in dat interview b4 he busted his dance moves to khon jai ngaay in dat one clip u saw LOL

u know i can spike da ball better in volleyball if i think of somebody i don't like LOL
hahah. His moves are sooo original! I absolutely love it! Puts a smile on my face. hehe. He was dancing with anyone in sight. hahaha.

Ooohhhh I loveee serving & spiking!!! I always take my aggression out on the ball. :lol: sooo much funn!! wahh... I miss playing Volleyball... :( haven't played in years...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss it a lot too. at family get togethers they play all da time but i don't like playin w/ dem cause my uncle always says shiet even though i'm always scoring points. he always gotta say somethin bout me bein a girl. so annoying so i'm like whatever from now on u can lose on our own LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i miss it a lot too. at family get togethers they play all da time but i don't like playin w/ dem cause my uncle always says shiet even though i'm always scoring points. he always gotta say somethin bout me bein a girl. so annoying so i'm like whatever from now on u can lose on our own LOL
ahh... that's what uncles are for! LOL. I played for hs & starlings, this volleyball club. :D sooo much funn!! My teammates always made fun of me because I was the only lefty. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i didn't play in high school. i played in middle school lol then after dat just for fun. my teammates gave each other nicknames but i forgot mine lol i remember my friend was puddles LOL i think cause under her chair was a puddle of water from somewhere and we kept sayin dat she pissed in her seat LOL then somebody else was holy moses cause her shoes had holes in dem LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
heuuuuuu da good old days. i used to be real active when i was lil then i moved here and dropped everything LOL i run but i hate running but i wanna be healthy so i make my lazy ass self do it lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I know right? It's like playing sport is the only way i'll get active. LOL or by going to the club & dancing. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i used to play da piano too b4 i moved here then i stopped cause we moved in w/ my uncle and his wife. it aint our house so we can't bring nothin big in. greng jai lol then we moved into a condo and dis tiny ass place can't fit nothin lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee a piano?? that's cool! I always wanted to learn how to play a piano. Specially the saxophone. Something about the saxophone makes me happy. hahah.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
people playing da saxapone look cool. people playin da piano look crazy LOL when we move into a house in like 10 yrs lol i'm gon get a piano and start playing again. i miss it but i probably play like a 5 yr old now since i haven't practiced in so long

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee tee ruk... People who play the piano make it look so easy! LOL. I tried it once, eh... not so cool. LOL. Deng since you were 5!? :eek: ahh you should play again. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i said i'll probably play like a 5 yr old cause i haven't practiced in so long LOL i played since i was 8 i think but 8 and 5 aint much different from each other LOL they're all babies under 18 haha