❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
How many times can I vote... LOL

OMG Tinah, I use to love Kwan too. But now it comes to like. Funny thing is that they made me like Pancake more than ever. And I have seen more of Kwan's lakorn than Pan lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
How many times can I vote... LOL

OMG Tinah, I use to love Kwan too. But now it comes to like. Funny thing is that they made me like Pancake more than ever. And I have seen more of Kwan's lakorn than Pan lol
yeah same here u know what made me started liking pancake is when i use to see people talk about how ugly she was and stuff and one day i happen to click a thread bashing pancake and looked at her picutre i was like are they serious?! this girl is beautiful! I hated literally hated how they said, "she's so ugly she looks chinese." i was like WTF is that suppose to mean? are you saying chinese girls are ugly? gosh some people just need to learn how to form a correct sentence before typing

fun

Expired Sarnie
sank u oun sey lol ur allowed to vote once every hr fun. but um if u got ie and firefox u can vote on both lol
I have both including Safari... lol when I go to school tomorrow I will use the computers there to vote. People will look at me like I am crazy jumping computers to computers lol

During that time Tinah, I think I had only starting liking Pancake. And that was pretty harsh when they said Pan was ugly. Gosh that makes me feel like I am super ugly lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I use to like Kwan too... but i don't know. Got over it. haha.

I'm neutural when it comes to Pancake. She takes BEAUTIFUL pictures though.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i get offended when anybody call anybody ugly lol it's mean and deres no written document on what qualities u need to have to be good looking.

sank u jaa

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know what you mean... i get pissed when people say Noon S & Cherry K are ugly. <_<
OMG are you serious? I don't think people are ugly, some they just don't appeal or are attractive to me.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
exactly... Everybody's beautiful in every way... my definition of gorgeous is different from others. :lol: I like girls that are curvy & have big butts... :D hahah.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish i had a ass lol asian people in asia like pale people dat are built like poles w/ chopsticks for legs and arms LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. oh tee ruk... I thought you were referring to my A.S.S dude ---> Awesomely Smart Sexy Dude. :loool:

Ah... i use to get clowned on so bad because of my ass... <_<