❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i do dat to my brother. he used to be real mean. one time we was in da parking lot of da store and dis girl walked by and he was like she so ugly i wanna shoot myself. i was like WHAT DA FUNK? i think i smacked his head lol oh tina, bong so showed me dat article u translated bout aof/opal. i read it already b4 i saw urs but um damn every newspaper has it. they ambushed him when he was at ch3's soccer game cause he was gone for a whole month. dis is da 2nd time dat he caught somethin dats rare like dat. makes me paranoid lol

tina what u need at thaitv.tv?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL i do dat to my brother. he used to be real mean. one time we was in da parking lot of da store and dis girl walked by and he was like she so ugly i wanna shoot myself. i was like WHAT DA FUNK? i think i smacked his head lol oh tina, bong so showed me dat article u translated bout aof/opal. i read it already b4 i saw urs but um damn every newspaper has it. they ambushed him when he was at ch3's soccer game cause he was gone for a whole month. dis is da 2nd time dat he caught somethin dats rare like dat. makes me paranoid lol

tina what u need at thaitv.tv?
i dont know i just feel like watching lakorns LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh LOL let me test out my account then.

yea dude canceled all his march events. his months are always packed w/ work cause he's highly demanded then i saw dat his march schedule was wiped out i was like oh my goodness. he canceled everything except for his bday trip w/ his fans lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't even log in to Thaitv. I haven't been on for months. Do they delete account that has been unactive for a long period of time?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was able to log in. i have no money in it but i logged in lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i cant even get to the website for some reason and dude i hate it when people call other people fat when they are even fatter like there is this girl who calls my best friend fat when she is 2 x's my best friend i get mad so i have to say something for her LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhhhh tina! my friend does dat. it makes me wanna turn to her and go ur a fat ass LOL she's so mean. she always callin herself fat too expecting me to tell her no ur not. i just look at her and say nothing LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arghh. I know.... that's what sooo stupid... <_< Ann, Vicky & Rita will do just fine in the U.S!! :lol: Thick is the new thin!! hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhhhhh tina! my friend does dat. it makes me wanna turn to her and go ur a fat ass LOL she's so mean. she always callin herself fat too expecting me to tell her no ur not. i just look at her and say nothing LOL
LOL. I know what you mean! I have a friend who does that all the time... & I just leave it alone.... don't wanna say anything I'll regret. :mellow:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
gar u can't choose da people u meet in life. shiet but wouldn't dat be fun if u could? lol it's been a hr since last time i voted. vote vote vote lol man i shoulda gotten yah on dis since da beginning lol

tina did ur husband set parental controls on u or somethin? lol check ur internet security options and ur virus protector settings

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hate it when a guy calls a girl fat. My guy friend is so mean. And I turn to look at them, so you calling me fat too. He just shuts up.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gar u can't choose da people u meet in life. shiet but wouldn't dat be fun if u could? lol it's been a hr since last time i voted. vote vote vote lol man i shoulda gotten yah on dis since da beginning lol

tina did ur husband set parental controls on u or somethin? lol check ur internet security options and ur virus protector settings
no lol cause i turned them off right now and nothing LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dats weird. oo have u ever tried dootv.tv? it's really clear. their vdo resolution is like 450kbps and it's cheaper than thaitv.tv too