❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhh... :drool: I'm graving for something sour too! LOL. I want some tom yum goong. :lmao: haven't had it in months!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my mama made tom yum last week. ish yummy. i want more food. i just ate chicken but i'm still real hongry. i sat down at da dinner table to eat and my mama was dere and she was gossiping w/ her homie and a lil later she got up and continued da conversation in her room. i guess da gossip was too good for me to hear LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO. My mama does the same thing! We'll be eating dinner & then her phone rings & she'll answer it in a quickness! Then she disappears into the room. :lol: Sometimes she'll whisper on the phone. I'm like, "What the hell mom... I'm not gonna tell anymore... I could care less." LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO she whispers LOL for real like their issues are so interesting to us LOL i don't care who's wife kicked who outta da house lol they don't got nothin to do w/ me lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO she whispers LOL for real like their issues are so interesting to us LOL i don't care who's wife kicked who outta da house lol they don't got nothin to do w/ me lol
Yeah my mama swears i'mma tell the whole world her issues! :lol: I swear asian parents, specially moms, gossip like no tomorrow! My mama's friend gossip about anything & everything! So sometimes my mama will tell me & I'm like... "okay... & now does it concern me...?" LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh garsh men gossip as much as their wives do LOL it's perdy funny to hear hahaha

yea sometimes my mama tell me to and i'm like who are these people? they don't got nothin to do w/ us lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Do they? I haven't seen any men gossip... LOL. but then again, my dad's rarely home so I don't know if he gossips or not. :lol:

For reals, my mama will tell me what she hears & then she's gonna tell me "but don't tell anyone okay..." :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA i have such a bad memory so when people tell me secrets i'm like ok and then i forget right after they tell me LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Besides telling me not to tell anyone, she'll whisper it to me. :lol: even when it's just the two of us in the house! LMAO

Ohh... that's a good thing you don't remember secrets! I remember the majority of them. lol. But I don't trust people with my secrets... they spill it in a matter of seconds. <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO hahahaha ur mama funny LOL deres no such thing as a secret cause people tell people anyway lol i don't tell people much but i like to talk lol ugh but if my brothers are irritating me then i have to bitch to somebody lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
seriously my mama is something. LOL. She'll tell me random stories as if there's some life lesson behind them. LOL.

shoot secrets do not exist... the whole world can't keep their mouth shut. LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my mama always want me to go to dese people houses w/ her and i don't wanna go cause i know i'll be bored out of my mind. she want me to get to know dese old folks. i don't want to lol i don't care. i don't have to know all of dem. it aint like they're long lost relatives or nothin lol she gets so mad though but she gets over it lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hell yeah! My mama will tell me to go with her to her friends house! LOL. & I'll be like for what?! She knows I won't go unless I actually know somebody or if there's food. hahahah. Other than that I won't go... unless she bribes me. hehe.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll only go if i know deres somebody i know is there too. not even food alone will get me to go lol it aint worth da boredom lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
>.< I can feel you girls I hate when my parents tell me well my mom if my dad doesn't take her she'll come to me, "can you take me to someone's house I need to go talk to them about something it'll only take 5 minutes." im like you can't do that through the phone? She's like well it's important and I have to go give them something too. I'm like ok I'll take it for you and then she goes no I better go myself.. then we get there and she spends 2/3 hours! So by now I know better I go off and find the neariest mall/store/shopping center there and walk around for 2 or so hour then come back and then by the time I get back

(I hate this part the most)

She's trying to introduce me to someone's son! But that was before I got married though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG I feel you Tina!!!

I swear that's what I hate about going with my mama to her friends house!

This one time, my mama's friend asked my mama for a picture of me & my sister.... for her son!!! :ph34r: