❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
arrghh I know! OMG the following week after that, I was almost in a car accident! :lmao: I was picking up my lil sis from school right. I wasn't speeding... going 30. I was driving on the left side & this car was next to me (it was a one way street) So then the car next to me out of nowhere tries to merge into my lane, almost causing me to hit the car!!!! I slammed on my breaks & screamed my head off! What makes it even worst was there was a cop car right in front of me who saw the whole thing! :lmao: LUCKILY... I didnt hit the car & the cop let me off *Whew...* *wipes sweat*

but still though I was seriously gonna piss in my pants! the stupid car next to me didn't even signal! Scared the crap out of me!

I'll check it out hunn ;)
dat happens to me a lot. people just aren't as careful as they should be. it pisses me off too when they don't use their signal

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dat happens to me a lot. people just aren't as careful as they should be. it pisses me off too when they don't use their signal
hell no! specially people in SD! I agree with people when they say san diego people cannot drive. :lol: Because they cant! Well I'm careful. :D but for the most part... arrghh. :arrg:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no people in fl can't drive LOL it's horrible dere. it's like all grandmas and grandpas dere lol even if they aint old they drive like old people lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no people in fl can't drive LOL it's horrible dere. it's like all grandmas and grandpas dere lol even if they aint old they drive like old people lol
LOL. G`mama & G`papas land?? :lol:

Ahh... I must goo... my lil sister wants me to do curl her for tomorrow & i'mma use try it out tonight & see how it looks. haha. So farwell for now tee ruk! :kiss:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL somethin special tomorrow? man doing hair is a pain in da ass. i wanna try dem curlers u wear at night lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Nothing special, she just wanted me to do her hair. LOL. She's always wanted me to do her hair in the morning but deng, she has TOO much hair, I don't even know where to start! I always wanted to do my hair in the morning, but I always think i'm doing too much so i don't ever do it. hahah.

Oohh. I wanna try those curlers tooo! but i'm too chicken... :lol: my hair might end up looking like Nou Dum in Dum Khum. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh. big curls!? :lol: maybe that might work...! I remember back in the days, my mama use to use the curlers & OMG... :eek: after she took them out, it look as if she just fought with the curlers! :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO LMAO hahhaha u so wrong talkin bout ur mama like dat LOL have u opened da gift i sent u on youtube yet? lol

oh my garsh i remember at my cousin's engagement ceremony i did my aunt's (her mama) hair and my grandma was all like mai aay lor? yaak suay jao sao. my grandma's very hurtful. i'm glad i didn't live near her lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO LMAO hahhaha u so wrong talkin bout ur mama like dat LOL have u opened da gift i sent u on youtube yet? lol

oh my garsh i remember at my cousin's engagement ceremony i did my aunt's (her mama) hair and my grandma was all like mai aay lor? yaak suay jao sao. my grandma's very hurtful. i'm glad i didn't live near her lol
hahah. Me & my mama have a crazy relationship. She's like a kid, straight up. :lol:
My mama & her friend call each other Yaai so then one day I started calling her that. LMAO.
So then she goes, "No... I'm not old... I'm 28" :loool:

Aweee... old people can be mean sometimes... I'm scared to be around them! specially old asians... :unsure:

LMAO I got your gift! :D hahah. Nice choice of song Aof sang. LOL.
I use to hear that song a lot at lao parties back in the days!
And as always Aof doesn't disaapoint me with his dance! HAHA.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO u called ur mama yaay LOL for a long time my lil cousin called her daddy ah cause me and my cousins all called him ah LOL my niece call her mama's sister nah baby LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha. that's cute! My friend's daughter called of my friends "suga mama" :loool: she so crazy...!

arrgh... I gotta go pick up my sister at the airport <_< driving downtown is such a bitch... :lmao: