❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhh I wanna see pictures!

I hate it when you don't bring your camera, something good happens
but when you do, nothing good to take pictures of or you're too busy doing stuff. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when i was in thailand i ALWAYS had my camera w/ me lol cause they always have events everywhere. one of da older actresses named i think mayura was at da mall for some kind of makeup line exhibit. my mama like her so i took pix lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. I hate carrying it around with me, specially at the club. Such a hassle. However, I do love taking pictures. :D

My mom's friend freaking goes crazy with her camera! I went to a wedding once with my mama & her friend & I swear every second she'll tell me to take a picture for her. arrgh.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
for real some of da shoes dat dese models wear u wonder how they walk in dem lol i guess dis girl aint practice enough lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. i have 2 pairs of heels I still haven't broke into yet! :lol: I got baby pumps because i'm too chicken to wear them. LOL

what's so funny was when I was young, I use to want to wear heels but now I want to but gosh not that girlie to wear it. hahaha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea i only dress up when i go to work. i do like cute clothes though but i just don't feel like wearing it all da time lol i aint so pressed on how i look like. at least i don't wear rice bags out lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. I know what you mean. only time i dress up is when i go out clubbing or something like that. other than that, i look like crap. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL dats a good guess lol ur right lol but i don't dislike her. it's just dat she come over too much lol well at least dis time da house is clean. cause i cleaned it

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: i remember you telling me bout how your bro's girlfriend gonna come over. LOL. Gosh, you should have him clean! that's what I always do. if one of my sister's friends are coming over, they better be the one to clean... not me! haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i aint know she was coming over. i usually clean da house lol i cleaned it a few days ago and he wasn't here to mess it up dats y it's still clean lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. i see. Speaking of cleaning, i need to do the same. haha. but first, i need some coffee in my system to get me energized ... :lol:

So brb tee ruk!! I'mma go to jack in the box to get something to eat & maybe some coffee. :D