❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Dang I didn’t think she was going to sleep with Mor!!! Ugh I’m still hoping the baby turns out to be Pongs. Mor doesn’t deserve her!!!
i think she will sleep with Pong eventually. Like the photo on the bottom left, I think it hasn’t aired yet so maybe that’s when they’ll sleep together. Fingers crossed that it’s Pong’s baby. Mor doesn’t deserve kids, he doesn’t deserve a family. I guess Khed is gonna have a miscarriage cause in the trailer she’s wearing hospital clothes again where Risa slaps and scolds her.
AAFC8C6D-AA46-444F-B1EA-04332E22AD04.jpeg

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I end up up watching this lakorn after seeing MV for them. Not my type, but this lakorn have something interesting. May be Risa and Pong chemistry itself.
I read somewhere Risa will get pregnant and that time she will distance herself from both Pong and Mor. Also don’t know who’s the baby belong too.While Khed will try a way to make Risa misscarriages.
I wish that baby was pong’s . Lol everyone routing for them. :icon12:
IF THEY END UP TO BE ONLY A PLATONIC SHIP. I’M GOING DOWN!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This sounds like a juicy drama! Maybe I’ll check it out. That kid, Joss is cute. @Mannie , you like dramatic lakorns, uh? Hehe
@Koy123 hahah you know me so well! The drama was heavy in Reaun Manoot loool and I enjoyed that one. I'm usually not a big fan of cheating/adultery lakorns but idk why I end up watching these type of dramatic ass lakorns lol. I still need to start Mike and Mookda's. Finals are done this week so I am going to binge it haha and from the looks of it, it'll be more light-hearted than what I'm watching. What else are you tuning into currently??

Dang I didn’t think she was going to sleep with Mor!!! Ugh I’m still hoping the baby turns out to be Pongs. Mor doesn’t deserve her!!!
I know!! I'm so shocked ugh but I guess they're following the storyline so it can be more interesting I guess lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123 hahah you know me so well! The drama was heavy in Reaun Manoot loool and I enjoyed that one. I'm usually not a big fan of cheating/adultery lakorns but idk why I end up watching these type of dramatic ass lakorns lol. I still need to start Mike and Mookda's. Finals are done this week so I am going to binge it haha and from the looks of it, it'll be more light-hearted than what I'm watching. What else are you tuning into currently??

I know!! I'm so shocked ugh but I guess they're following the storyline so it can be more interesting I guess lol
You’ll love Mike and Mookda’s lakorn, there’s no dragging in there. The characters are very enjoyable to watch. I finished Poo Bao Indy not too long ago, that’s a fun lakorn to watch. Got me laughing hard. Not watching anything atm. Not in the mood to watch anything.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
All I can say is that I’m excited for ep 11 after listening to YouTube spoilers :risas3: :cheer:

Jessie JIang

sarNie Egg
Some photos from the last day shooting. Looks like it was a chase and run in the forrest? Finger crossed Pong is together with Risa at last. And twitter news update says finally Pong sleeps with Risa in EP10, let's see...I think maybe Khed is only faking her pregnancy to try to get Mor back...Pong had accident and taken to hospital, not sure if Risa will look after him at the hospital or not. Pong and Risa have great chemistry together and hopefully they will have more scenes together next week.

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg 1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpeg 6.jpeg

Last edited:

Jessie JIang

sarNie Egg
A few updates for EP9 and EP10( thanks to weibo uploader 妹纸布丁 for the updates.)
Spoiler Alerts

EP9
Pong had a car accident, but nothing major. He saw Mor hugging Risa, he felt heartbroken and depressed. Pong’s friend told Risa that Pong has quit the old job because “he fell in love with a client”. Khed was telling Risa that she will harm the child as Mor doesn’t love her anymore. Risa decides to back out. Mor wants to quit his job at the hospital to be with Risa. Grandma is taken ill again.

EP10
Pong confessed everything to grandma, she was in shock. The photo that Pong was kissing Risa had been put online on hospital’s website, everyone at the hospital now knows Risa is kissing a man not her husband. Jill kissed Pong and wanting to get back with him. Pong didn’t refuse her. Grandma told Pong it’s stupid to try to forget about Risa by getting back with Jill. Mor is willing to be responsible to Khed’s child but not Khed herself. Risa saw Jill kissing Pong, and she can’t forget Pong and felt so depressed. She then went to a bar and got drunk and nearly got herself in danger. Luckily Pong showed up and came to her rescue. Pong was going to take her back to her home, but Risa said she doesn’t have a home anymore. They went back to Pong’s home and slept together.

EP11 a bit of updates too. Mor got set up and slept with the girl who just got back from overseas. ( sorry can’t remember her name lol.) Risa told Mor that she has feelings to Pong and she wants a divorce not only because of him cheating on her. Grandma had a fall in the bathroom and taken to hospital where Ping met Risa again, and telling her that even it’s only been a day he missed her so much. “Or maybe you missed me even more."

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
A few updates for EP9 and EP10( thanks to weibo uploader 妹纸布丁 for the updates.)
Spoiler Alerts

EP9
Pong had a car accident, but nothing major. He saw Mor hugging Risa, he felt heartbroken and depressed. Pong’s friend told Risa that Pong has quit the old job because “he fell in love with a client”. Khed was telling Risa that she will harm the child as Mor doesn’t love her anymore. Risa decides to back out. Mor wants to quit his job at the hospital to be with Risa. Grandma is taken ill again.

EP10
Pong confessed everything to grandma, she was in shock. The photo that Pong was kissing Risa had been put online on hospital’s website, everyone at the hospital now knows Risa is kissing a man not her husband. Jill kissed Pong and wanting to get back with him. Pong didn’t refuse her. Grandma told Pong it’s stupid to try to forget about Risa by getting back with Jill. Mor is willing to be responsible to Khed’s child but not Khed herself. Risa saw Jill kissing Pong, and she can’t forget Pong and felt so depressed. She then went to a bar and got drunk and nearly got herself in danger. Luckily Pong showed up and came to her rescue. Pong was going to take her back to her home, but Risa said she doesn’t have a home anymore. They went back to Pong’s home and slept together.

EP11 a bit of updates too. Mor got set up and slept with the girl who just got back from overseas. ( sorry can’t remember her name lol.) Risa told Mor that she has feelings to Pong and she wants a divorce not only because of him cheating on her. Grandma had a fall in the bathroom and taken to hospital where Ping met Risa again, and telling her that even it’s only been a day he missed her so much. “Or maybe you missed me even more."
Super thank you! Can’t wait for Eps 10 and 11:love:

Btw that girl’s name is Boon. Gosh Mor has been sleeping with a lot of girls lol.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, after Pong’s grandma finds out that Risa is married, she tries to help Pong and Jill get back together. She doesn’t want her grandson to involve himself with a married woman because it’s wrong.
Also, when he is in the hospital after his grandma collapsed, Mor finds out about Pong old job and uses that to talk down on him :rolleyes: This doctor really has the audacity to judge Pong lol Too bad Risa gives no shit about Pong’s old job:risas3:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, after Pong’s grandma finds out that Risa is married, she tries to help Pong and Jill get back together. She doesn’t want her grandson to involve himself with a married woman because it’s wrong.
Also, when he is in the hospital after his grandma collapsed, Mor finds out about Pong old job and uses that to talk down on him :rolleyes: This doctor really has the audacity to judge Pong lol Too bad Risa gives no shit about Pong’s old job:risas3:
Right like she met him there. She clearly doesn’t care and he isn’t doing that anymore lol

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Mor is so obnoxious:mad: At least Pong quit that old lifestyle and really committed to changing his ways for Risa, unlike him. At least Risa can see through Pong’s good heart:icon12:

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Yup he quit his old job so using that against him is useless. But Mor will never change.
Like Pong said once a cheater, will always be a cheater. Well Pong didn’t exactly say this word from word but it still has the same meaning lol:pancarta:

Also, don’t you guys find Jill annoying? Girl is trying to act like she’s worry about Pong and portray herself as a good friend but really she’s just jealous that she’s no longer the most important girl in Pong’s life. Like girl, give it up. He’s in love with Risa and even if Risa is not in his life, you still won’t get a chance:rolleyes:
http://instagr.am/p/B6HaxCoFNqt/
this is so satisfying lol I’m cheering for Khed. Go girl! Make sure Mor don’t go near Risa again too! :risas3: http://instagr.am/p/B6Hn4lrhbl4/

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Man there wasn’t any Pong and Arisa scenes today :(
I KNOW!! And what's even worse is MOR!! He literally said that Khed is better in bed than Risa, but the only reason he doesn't want to divorce from Risa is cause he doesn't want to be defeated or "pae". OMG what in the actual f#$@!. So basically if he wins Risa back he's gonna have her and cheat all over again. Oh and he's so fake with laying himself off of work to make it look like he's sacrificing something for Risa, like BOII. Khed's nemesis played by Krathip (forgot her lakorn name lol) is actually right haha not sure how everyone feels about her but I like how she's brainwashing Risa to be stronger lol although I don't feel like her intentions are 100% just cause I know she wants to use Risa as a revenge pit against Khed but I can see her being in a finale brawl with Khed and them killing one another hahaha so we need her.

Is anyone else annoyed of JILL?? Or JIEW? OMG she sucks. She wants Pong all to herself and how dare she kiss him next episode!! NEXT.

Khed was the highlight at the end fighting with the mom hahaha she thought Risa was rude talking back, well here you have it-- a girl that will push and tug your ass lmao