❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I KNOW!! And what's even worse is MOR!! He literally said that Khed is better in bed than Risa, but the only reason he doesn't want to divorce from Risa is cause he doesn't want to be defeated or "pae". OMG what in the actual f#$@!. So basically if he wins Risa back he's gonna have her and cheat all over again. Oh and he's so fake with laying himself off of work to make it look like he's sacrificing something for Risa, like BOII. Khed's nemesis played by Krathip (forgot her lakorn name lol) is actually right haha not sure how everyone feels about her but I like how she's brainwashing Risa to be stronger lol although I don't feel like her intentions are 100% just cause I know she wants to use Risa as a revenge pit against Khed but I can see her being in a finale brawl with Khed and them killing one another hahaha so we need her.

Is anyone else annoyed of JILL?? Or JIEW? OMG she sucks. She wants Pong all to herself and how dare she kiss him next episode!! NEXT.

Khed was the highlight at the end fighting with the mom hahaha she thought Risa was rude talking back, well here you have it-- a girl that will push and tug your ass lmao
Yes, the ex girlfriend is so annoying!!! Like seriously, you didn’t want to be with him before!!!!! I can’t stand Mor either ugh, he doesn’t deserve anyone except Khed so she can give him his karma!! Please!!! I’m praying Risa’s baby is Pong’s no matter what! Mor is such a selfish person, he doesn’t deserve anything good!!!! Pong really cares for Risa and is good to her. I just hope that’s who ends up together in a happy relationship in the end! I listened to the previews for next weeks upcoming episodes and Pong will ask Risa to move in with him.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Mor and Jill has similar personalities. They don’t care about their partner until they see someone comes and treasure that person they have been ignoring. They don’t want to lose. I just really don’t like them. Pong better of cutting Jill out of his life. It’s not worth the headache. I don’t care what past she has with him or how helpful she was to him when he was at his lowest, she’s still a b**** to think that she has the right just because she is his friend or ex. She’s so selfish and entitled.

Risa is better of cutting Mor out of her life too but it will be difficult since they’re married and he is refusing to sign the divorce paper.And I do hope Mor and his mother get locked up with Khed forever. It will be so much fun to see these three people living together forever. Being miserable forever. Lol

And I don’t like Risa’s friend, Kim, too. She is not leading her in the right path. She knows very well that Mor has been cheating on Risa but she still want her friend to go back to her husband and be miserable just because she doesn’t want her to be with Pong. Like seriously? How about prioritize your friend’s happiness rather than what the society will think of her? You’re only leading her in hell and that will only kill her.

Ok I’m done ranting.:thumbup:
I can’t wait to get my WiFi back tomorrow so I can watch both ep.

Also I find it funny that we made it this far in the story but Khed still has no clue about Pong and Risa relationship :risas3: I wonder how she would react when she finds out.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
^ Hahaha and Mor also has no idea that Pong is Khed’s son right? :risas3:

Mor, Jill, Khed and the Mom are so despicable. They should all just stay away and let Pong and Risa be happy. Looks like Risa is resolute in divorcing Mor. She should stand her ground this time so she can be with Pong guilt free :)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday's rating was at 1.2, a new all-time high. This is also the highest rating for any GMM25 drama since Episode 21 of "Mia Noi" (penultimate episode) which aired on 3/25/2019.

Interestingly, this is just 0.1 behind One31's new drama "Nee Sanaeha" which airs at the same timeslot as this. (Typically One31 gets twice the rating as GMM25.)

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Pong and Risa are finally gonna be together next week! :cheer: Finally! It's been really stressful this week with Mor and Khed plus Jill and there hasn''t been a lot of Pong-Risa moments. Next week, it's time to rejoice! The only challenge is Mor refusing to divorce ugh. Risa should just sue him for divorce.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
^ Hahaha and Mor also has no idea that Pong is Khed’s son right? :risas3:
None of them know. Risa knows Pong is Khed’s son. But Pong doesn’t know that she know. Pong knows that his mother is Mor’s mistress and one of the reasons for Risa failing marriage but Risa doesn’t know he know. Too funny :pancarta:

Joss promises that things will get better :angel10:

http://instagr.am/p/B6LVcXUlOZD/
So we will have to wait for next week :sad6:
YouTube spoilers did say it will be in ep 11 so I wasn’t surprised that they didn’t get together yet but I did hope it was in ep 10 :fighting3:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
None of them know. Risa knows Pong is Khed’s son. But Pong doesn’t know that she know. Pong knows that his mother is Mor’s mistress and one of the reasons for Risa failing marriage but Risa doesn’t know he know. Too funny :pancarta:
I really hope Risa’s baby will be Pong’s. I wonder how Khed will react upon learning she’s gonna be a grandma to Risa’s baby LOL.

I noticed they cut Risa and Mor’s love scene cause in the MV there were shots when he was shirtless while making love. They better not shorten Risa and Pong’s babymaking scene Or I’m coming for GMM haha.

Btw, can you let me know what they were saying in the preview? Esp what Risa told Pong? If it’s not too much to ask :angel10:

Last edited:

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I really hope Risa’s baby will be Pong’s. I wonder how Khed will react upon learning she’s gonna be a grandma to Risa’s baby LOL.
Btw, can you let me know what they were saying in the preview? Esp what Risa told Pong? If it’s not too much to ask :angel10:
Most, if not all of us, are hoping that Pong is the baby’s daddy. For me, it’s not just to see how Khed would react but to see these two people fall in love and be happy and starts a new family. They truly deserve to be happy despite how mess up it would be.
But also part of me want to see how Khed would react just to say in your face. That’s what happened when you steal someone else’s husband :risas3:

Ok here you go for the preview: Risa got drugged which is obvious.
Mor too got drugged lol and that woman, whatever her name, tricks him into believing that they slept together (this is more of from listening to YouTube spoilers :risas3:)
Pong asks for a hug and Risa tells him to only hug her. Nothing more than that:love::aaaaa:
Khed tells Mor that Risa wants to divorce him and starts a new life with someone else. But Mor is like it’s not true. I don’t believe you. His mom asks him to listen to people. And to stop thinking that his wife a good woman. And Mor explodes and tells his mom that she succeeded in making his marriage with Risa failed. And asks her if she’s satisfied yet.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@Gumiho Thank you so much! Awww that short but sweet Pong-Risa moment :love:

Btw that girl’s name is Boon. Honestly I don’t get why she’s there like what is the purpose lol.

I just watched the subbed Ep9 and I can say Mor has reached the point of no redemption even if he sincerely repents and realizes he loves Risa, it’s a no. He deserves to be alone wife-less and child-less and I hope he loses his job for real too.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This set a new all-time high yesterday - 1.3 (exactly the same rating as One31's "Nee Sanaeha"). With an average rating of 0.920, this is now the highest-rating drama of GMM25 in the last few years (and perhaps ever). (The previous topnotcher "Mia Noi" had an average rating of 0.895 throughout its entire run.)

(The record to beat for a single episode of a GMM25 drama is 1.4 - which was set by "Mia Noi" last 3/20/2019.)

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
@Gumiho Thank you so much! Awww that short but sweet Pong-Risa moment :love:

Btw that girl’s name is Boon. Honestly I don’t get why she’s there like what is the purpose lol.

I just watched the subbed Ep9 and I can say Mor has reached the point of no redemption even if he sincerely repents and realizes he loves Risa, it’s a no. He deserves to be alone wife-less and child-less and I hope he loses his job for real too.
No problem. :)
Ok I’ll try to remember her name but yeah I agree. I don’t get how or why she’s in the story. Nothing really change with her in or not in it. She’s just a waste of space and time. :pancarta:
I don’t believe he will ever love Risa now or in the future. He is too selfish to love anyone else but himself. He made it clear that he’s not divorcing Risa because he doesn’t want to lose.
I like Beam but damn his character is so annoying:risas3:
Wow this drama deserves all those views and love!! This is so nice!! So happy!

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
No problem. :)
Ok I’ll try to remember her name but yeah I agree. I don’t get how or why she’s in the story. Nothing really change with her in or not in it. She’s just a waste of space and time. :pancarta:
I don’t believe he will ever love Risa now or in the future. He is too selfish to love anyone else but himself. He made it clear that he’s not divorcing Risa because he doesn’t want to lose.
I like Beam but damn his character is so annoying:risas3:
Wow this drama deserves all those views and love!! This is so nice!! So happy!
You may be right haha but I want Mor to eventually realize he truly loves Risa cause I want to have his feelings hurt and not just his ego:p I like Beam too, he’s a dedicated family man IRL which is the exact opposite of Mor lol. I actually like all the 4 leads, they’re all very good. This is my first time to really follow any of their works :)

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Agree! They all did such wonderful job!

New part got uploaded it. And Risa and Pong part got me all happy and shit :angel10:

This part got me dislike Mor a little less and surprised by his decision. He’s not as stubborn as I thought. But Khedddddd......just when thing about to get better.
:sad6:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Agree! They all did such wonderful job!

New part got uploaded it. And Risa and Pong part got me all happy and shit :angel10:

This part got me dislike Mor a little less and surprised by his decision. He’s not as stubborn as I thought. But Khedddddd......just when thing about to get better.
:sad6:

I tried watching the Youtube spoilers but barely understood anything lol. Can you let me know what happened? :)
Btw how do these people know what’s gonna happen? Like they also know the exact dialogues and stuff? Haha.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I tried watching the Youtube spoilers but barely understood anything lol. Can you let me know what happened? :)
Btw how do these people know what’s gonna happen? Like they also know the exact dialogues and stuff? Haha.
Here :aaaaa:
Risa finally agreed to sleepover at Pong’s house. But she insists that she’ll sleep in a different room and he lets her do what she wants. But he goes over and sleep in the same room as her. And says that this is his room so of course he’ll sleep here when she asks him :pancarta: This boy.
she tells him that he promises her that he wont sleep with her, which he replies this is why he’s on the couch and not on the bed with her :risas3: But he gets on the bed later lol and they continue to talk about his past relationship with other women and how Risa is his only woman now. And tells her that he loves her. Etc....
Mor makes up his mind about Khed and Risa. He’ll divorce Risa and build a family with Khed.
Boon and her mom comes over. They and Mor’s mom want him to take responsibility for what he did to her but he refused. And let them know that he’ll divorce Risa and will take responsibility for Khed and the baby. This makes Khed really happy that he chooses her. Too bad that happiness didn’t last long as she loses the baby from all the stress that built up from the past few days. She calls her ex for help. There are more but I’m too lazy to summarize :nut:
I have no idea how these people even get their hand on this scripts??? But I’m glad they did and put it up for us . :)

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
http://instagr.am/p/B6ZikuchKF-/ Ok, something might have been wrong with my ears last time and got it wrong that Pong’s grandma wants Pong and Jill to get back together. :pancarta: She actually doesn’t want him to get back with Jill just because he wants to forget somebody.
And I can’t wait for ep11 to be uploaded :cheer: the ep that we all dying to seebabysw

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Here :aaaaa:
Risa finally agreed to sleepover at Pong’s house. But she insists that she’ll sleep in a different room and he lets her do what she wants. But he goes over and sleep in the same room as her. And says that this is his room so of course he’ll sleep here when she asks him :pancarta: This boy.
she tells him that he promises her that he wont sleep with her, which he replies this is why he’s on the couch and not on the bed with her :risas3: But he gets on the bed later lol and they continue to talk about his past relationship with other women and how Risa is his only woman now. And tells her that he loves her. Etc....
Mor makes up his mind about Khed and Risa. He’ll divorce Risa and build a family with Khed.
Boon and her mom comes over. They and Mor’s mom want him to take responsibility for what he did to her but he refused. And let them know that he’ll divorce Risa and will take responsibility for Khed and the baby. This makes Khed really happy that he chooses her. Too bad that happiness didn’t last long as she loses the baby from all the stress that built up from the past few days. She calls her ex for help. There are more but I’m too lazy to summarize :nut:
I have no idea how these people even get their hand on this scripts??? But I’m glad they did and put it up for us . :)
Thanks as always :)
Haha Pong is such a naughty kid! Love it lol. Finally Mor agrees to divorce Risa. Hopefully he doesn't change his mind even after losing the baby. So Khed was preggy for real and Mor isn't infertile? As long as Risa's baby will still be Pong's please haha.

Super excited for today's ep! :love: Looks like we're getting a lot of Pong-Risa moments moving forward.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks as always :)
Haha Pong is such a naughty kid! Love it lol. Finally Mor agrees to divorce Risa. Hopefully he doesn't change his mind even after losing the baby. So Khed was preggy for real and Mor isn't infertile? As long as Risa's baby will still be Pong's please haha.

Super excited for today's ep! :love: Looks like we're getting a lot of Pong-Risa moments moving forward.
Yes, she was really pregnant which only confirmed that Mor is not infertile. Mor and Risa sure do have some bad luck lol 10 years together and no baby. Hopefully, it’s still Pong’s baby. And it doesn’t look like Mor wants anything to do with Khed after finding out about the miscarriage.

another spoiler. Big one:
Mor finds out the relationship between Khed and Pong but Khed still has no clue. Mor confronts Pong and tries to make it seems like the mother and son plan to separate them all along :rolleyes: and go tell Risa, thinking she doesn’t know and this News will only hurt her lol but shes not stupid:pancarta: plus she already know and trust that Pong didn’t approach her to separate them so his mom can be with Mor. Smart girl
I watched few clips on IG already and so far so happy with them finally getting together and I like that Risa finally accepts her feeling for Pong and no longer try to deny it.

they sure know how to give fan services. Look at Joss’s abs :naughty2:

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
BEST EPISODE TODAY!! The willing and then the morning after is my favorite part cause Risa finally confessed her feelings instead of acting dumb like usual lakorns haha and she was so happy seeing that Pong was willing to wait!! And he asked for a hug. They're so damn cute!!

And the bet part is Mor is suffering!! HAHA YEAH!