❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
UGHHHHH WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. I'm still watching and idk if I want to anymore!! Shiiiit. This ends next week. Maybe I can just say last happy episode is the ending lmaooo
I’m going to listen to the spoilers tonight when they release the new one but man idk :sad6:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Omg guys, I just listened to the spoilers.
Please don’t read if you don’t want to spoil yourself.
According to the video....
Pong is going to die trying to save Arisa :sad6: it’s really his moms fault since she took Arisa as hostage and got them in a wreck. The car explodes and Pong dies!!! I think I’m done watching this lakorn cause WOW. How could they do this to us!!!! I was hoping there was a twist but in the video they even say they have a funeral for him and he’s gone!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! So Risa ends up with Mor and they raise the baby as a family? Nooooooooooo! I don't feel like watching the next eps anymore huhu. I was lowkey hoping Mor would be the one who will die trying to save Risa. That's the only way he can redeem himself. They really had to kill Pong instead!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! So Risa ends up with Mor and they raise the baby as a family? Nooooooooooo! I don't feel like watching the next eps anymore huhu. I was lowkey hoping Mor would be the one who will die trying to save Risa. That's the only way he can redeem himself. They really had to kill Pong instead!
I’ll keep you guys posted on the spoilers!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright here is the ending pretty much.
technically she doesn’t really end up with Mor but when she is 5 months pregnant they have like a ceremony for Pong. Ked sees how worried Mor is about Arisa and tells her Pong is no longer here and he would want you to be loved, dont overlook Mor. She says she knows and she understands everyone sees that but no one ever asks her how she feels and who she loves and right now she’s not ready. Mor goes to Pongs house with Arisa and she asks him if he still has the ring? He said yes. She tells him he may have to wait for a long time otherwise he can let her go but he doesn’t let her finish the sentence. He starts to leave the house and then she asks him to stay for dinner. That’s pretty much how the story ends so technically I guess she doesn’t really end up with anyone but if the movie was longer then it would probably be Mor. The videos I have been watching have pretty much been spot on BUT I’m hoping they really change it up but that’s only wishful hoping.
I’m just curious to see how mad viewers are going to get cause everyone seems to be Team Pong!!!!

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Alright here is the ending pretty much.
technically she doesn’t really end up with Mor but when she is 5 months pregnant they have like a ceremony for Pong. Ked sees how worried Mor is about Arisa and tells her Pong is no longer here and he would want you to be loved, dont overlook Mor. She says she knows and she understands everyone sees that but no one ever asks her how she feels and who she loves and right now she’s not ready. Mor goes to Pongs house with Arisa and she asks him if he still has the ring? He said yes. She tells him he may have to wait for a long time otherwise he can let her go but he doesn’t let her finish the sentence. He starts to leave the house and then she asks him to stay for dinner. That’s pretty much how the story ends so technically I guess she doesn’t really end up with anyone but if the movie was longer then it would probably be Mor. The videos I have been watching have pretty much been spot on BUT I’m hoping they really change it up but that’s only wishful hoping.
I’m just curious to see how mad viewers are going to get cause everyone seems to be Team Pong!!!!
WHAT THE HECK! It's an open ending but it's leaning towards Mor cause she says he may have to wait for a long time, so she's not closing her doors on him and just needs time. I cannot believe it's gonna end like this :( I guess that's the disadvantage when the show is canned, you can't change the story anymore regardless of the audience feedback. Or actually they can reshoot if they really want to but I doubt it. I just hope there will be enough Pong-Risa moments before he dies huhuhu.

Btw thanks for all the spoilers :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAT THE HECK! It's an open ending but it's leaning towards Mor cause she says he may have to wait for a long time, so she's not closing her doors on him and just needs time. I cannot believe it's gonna end like this :( I guess that's the disadvantage when the show is canned, you can't change the story anymore regardless of the audience feedback. Or actually they can reshoot if they really want to but I doubt it. I just hope there will be enough Pong-Risa moments before he dies huhuhu.

Btw thanks for all the spoilers :D
No problem !!! Also, I just listened to another persons spoiler and of course it said the same but the uploader added to the video and also said...
this might give you hope btw lol.
The uploader said, I know the ending will cause A LOT of people to be disappointed, sad, or unhappy and it’s not going to end how everyone wanted it to end but she said no matter what happens, she doesn’t know if the director will change it or not but stayed tuned because there’s been many times she has seen things change.

Jessie JIang

sarNie Egg
too hard to accept the ending like this, finger crossed that the direct would eventually changed how it ends....otherwise it's too sad for Pong, lived a such lonely life and died at such a young age and be apart from her loved one and their kid....what the heck....i wonder how the rating will be next week lol...after the reveal of the script...

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the spoilers! I’m going to see what happens. The director has had good endings for me in the past so hopefully he makes it a way that doesn’t make it suck if he still has to follow the original storyline!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yeah I also listened to the spoilers and feel the same WAY! How could they do this to us?! Through so many emotions with Pong and Arisa. Right when we about to see their ship sail, the ship sunk :sad6: So far the spoilers have been spot on in the lakorn so I don't know if I should have any hope with any changes. But I really do wish Pong and Arisa get together. When I was going through the spoilers, a part of me wanted Pong's death to be a dream just like in Roy Adeed Hang Ruk, Bie's lakorn when he dreamed that Min died. :crybaby2: But who knows. I really hope producers change it, please do it for us. WE ARE TEAM PONG!!! :sad6:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pong has the sweetest sad face. That puppy face. Looks like Pong & Arisa will have some
sweet scenes next week.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I went back to look at old videos of this lakorn. These scenes in this video are hot!! I’m assuming they just filmed these scenes for the teaser because they werent filming yet and needed something to promote but they should consider these scenes lolz

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg looks like a totally different lakorn!! Lmao how did I forgot THAts what it looked like?? I think I like Noons wardrobe and look haha she looks more fierce but in the actual lakorn she’s toned down so much haha the settings look so different too and why does the bed scenes look more risqué!! Lmao

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg looks like a totally different lakorn!! Lmao how did I forgot THAts what it looked like?? I think I like Noons wardrobe and look haha she looks more fierce but in the actual lakorn she’s toned down so much haha the settings look so different too and why does the bed scenes look more risqué!! Lmao
Right!!! It’s like a whole different lakorn and even has a bathroom scene hah. Noon doesn’t look fierce in the lakorn at all. She looks prim and proper even when she wore the black dress to meet him the first night lol