❤️[GMM25] Game Rak Ao Keun (Sparkling Blue Productions): Nune Woranuch / Joss Way-ar / Beam Kawee / Pat Napapa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'll wait for this to finish before i start.

I like noona romance. You do see her age when her hair is pulled back in the nurse outfit (she looks good but you can tell she is older)

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I'll wait for this to finish before i start.

I like noona romance. You do see her age when her hair is pulled back in the nurse outfit (she looks good but you can tell she is older)
Hello! I remember you from Mia 2018 days, another infidelity/noona romance lakorn lol. Joss and Nune look good together, the 16-year age gap isn't that noticeable in most of their scenes. Though I agree that she does look more mature when she's in her nurse look.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 37580 credit the original owners
It looks like Arisa will be pregnant cause this picture definitely looks like it. I really don’t think it’s Mor cause like the previews have shown he said they can’t have a kid and it’s been 10 years so it has to be cause of him not her. I’m going to predict it’s Pongs baby and the whole time it wasn’t Arisa who couldn’t have kids but it was Mors!!! Ugh this drama is so entertaining. Usually I’m not the biggest fan of older neks but this one is not bad at all. I think Noon and Joss look good together!!! Patiently waiting for the next episodes!! Btw I don’t really watch GM lakorns so how many episodes do they usually have?
Now this is exciting :angel10: I hope it becomes that way. I’m rooting for them til the end.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Now this is exciting :angel10: I hope it becomes that way. I’m rooting for them til the end.
I’m hoping so too!! You can tell Arisa is starting to like Pong. She barely wanted to be at the dinner with Mor and she let him go see Khed. I’m just hoping we get more scenes of Pong and Arisa! Looks like he might be switching careers because the preview showed him hurting as a mechanic!

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I’m hoping so too!! You can tell Arisa is starting to like Pong. She barely wanted to be at the dinner with Mor and she let him go see Khed. I’m just hoping we get more scenes of Pong and Arisa! Looks like he might be switching careers because the preview showed him hurting as a mechanic!
Sometime I wonder if I would be rooting for them this hard if a different actor was playing Pong :pancarta:
And yes, I just wish for them to get more scenes together but I don’t mind as long as Joss gets more scenes(solo or not) I’m all happy.
He probably is getting a new career as he confesses to her that she’s the only in his heart and he can no longer take care of other women:love: that was smooth and got me all squealing lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
And just when I thought there were no good lakorns on air! Currently on EP.4 and man, it’s good! Joss and Noon actually look really cute together. Such an eye candy! His acting ain’t all that bad either.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ahhh loving the chemistry between Pong and Arissa. I'm so annoyed of Mor wanting her back now!! I love everything Pong does for Arissa. Their scenes are so cute. I loved when he hugged her at the hospital.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I also love every moment of those two. I just can’t wait for them to get together. And I love that she dropped her husband and everyone else when Pong calls for help :love: :angel10: Girl got her priority straight. Her heart is no longer with that cheater lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The episodes are too short!! I can't wait for next week, ugh. I loved how Joss got a job and wants to work and get his life together cause he wants to be with Arissa!! It was cute how he called Arissa to check up on his grandma too. I hate how Mor is doing everything to get Arissa back but I still don't feel like it's enough. He never backs his wife up when his mom calls her out and still pays too much attention to Khed. Also, there's a new h*e in town LMAO. She's already annoying! I love how Arissa really doesn't care. She's like you can have him hahah you can clearly tell she's conflicted with her feelings cause Pong is the one for her! Next week, I don't see any preview of scenes with Pong and Arissa... it better not give too much screen time to the nang rais ugh

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Why is Risa still staying with her cheating husband and his bitchy Mom ugh. Though it’s obvious her heart doesn’t long for Mor anymore cause she’s starting to develop feelings for Pong. I love how Pong is trying to be a better man for Risa :)

i saw in the trailer that Mor is gonna sleep with Boon, I think that was her? Why are there so many sluts on this show lol. I find Boon more annoying cause at least Khed doesn’t pretend to be a nang’ek haha. I do hope they don’t focus too much on Boon. I’m usually not a fan of noona romance but Pong and Risa’s story arc is interesting so I hope it progresses well in the next eps.

Last edited:

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Right? All I wish is she would divorce him already as it is looking like Mor doesn’t want to let her go anymore and trying to win her back so divorcing him will get harder in the future. And his mom is so abusvive toward her but I’m just glad that’s she’s fighting back and call out her MIL bullshits.
Yeah another hoe is showing up. I rolled my eyes when she says she is not comfortable getting check up by other doctors but is comfortable enough to get check up my someone she knows and has a wife. That was so shameless. I really want to go choke her out of her bullshits. :rolleyes: But I should be thankful that she's helping make Risa and Mor’s relationship worse. The more reason for Risa to get together with Pong:pancarta:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Right? All I wish is she would divorce him already as it is looking like Mor doesn’t want to let her go anymore and trying to win her back so divorcing him will get harder in the future. And his mom is so abusvive toward her but I’m just glad that’s she’s fighting back and call out her MIL bullshits.
Yeah another hoe is showing up. I rolled my eyes when she says she is not comfortable getting check up by other doctors but is comfortable enough to get check up my someone she knows and has a wife. That was so shameless. I really want to go choke her out of her bullshits. :rolleyes: But I should be thankful that she's helping make Risa and Mor’s relationship worse. The more reason for Risa to get together with Pong:pancarta:
i read a summary that says Risa will divorce Mor and move on with Pong when Khed claims to be pregnant. Not sure if she’s legit preggy or just playing again. Well I hope it happens soon. I’m having a hard time watching Risa being bullied by her MIL and staying with her wimpy husband.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Ok that worry me a little now. If Khed can get pregnant with doctor’s kid than the picture of Risa being pregnant is now 50-50 Pong or Mor. But I’m wishing that Mor is infertile :pancarta: But Khed likes to lie so we’ll never know.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Ok that worry me a little now. If Khed can get pregnant with doctor’s kid than the picture of Risa being pregnant is now 50-50 Pong or Mor. But I’m wishing that Mor is infertile :pancarta: But Khed likes to lie so we’ll never know.
Yeah, I am also wishing Pong will be the Dad of Risa's baby but who knows. Either Mor is the infertile one or they were just unlucky for 10yrs lol. Even if Khed becomes legit preggy, I think she's gonna have a miscarriage eventually. I also read in the summary that Khed is planning to harm Risa's baby and make her have miscarriage.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
That is very damn long to be unlucky :pancarta:
Where did you read all these summaries? I can’t read Thai so I only can listen to each ep summary from YouTube :rolleyes: I’m thankful to whoever that angel is lol

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
^ I can’t read Thai as well and I only understand some basic words/phrases. I just saw this summary on IG. Not sure how accurate it is though.

E0D24349-6222-4E6A-8387-9A34466C9065.jpeg

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
UGHHH. I feel like it's gotta be Pong's baby but Arissa is going to use it to her advantage to make Mor miserable!! Or she might be persuaded again since she's always easily persuaded lol. She's still living with Mor because she doesn't want to lose all her assets. She invested in the MIL company out of her generosity along with going in on the mortgage. I don't know how it works cause Thai and divorcing seems complicated, just like every other lakorn lmao. If Khed is pregnant I feel like it'll probably be from another dude and she will cover it up to be Mor's kid. I'm thinking she probably will sleep with her baby daddy again hahah they're kinda cute despite being toxic for each other lmao