❤️[GMM25] The War of Flowers (GMMTV): Sonia Couling / Lukkade Metinee / Krist Perawat / Aye Sarun / Gun Atthaphan

sarNie Adult
So mom and daughter fighting over and sleeping with the same dude? Family at each other's throat over money? Oh boy, I don't know if I can do this.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Finally, they've released all the lakorn-ish series. GMMTV, please don't venture into these again unless it's an Asian drama remake (at least they've done fine with "Endless Love" with Lee and Violette, "WHO ARE YOU", and the currently-airing "F4 Thailand"). You're trying to do a soapy show, but there's not enough conviction because your primary audience are teens and young adults. Better stick to the "Happy Birthday" and "WHO ARE YOU" type of stories if you wanna do great dramas.

For 2022, I think only "P.S. I Hate You" is the lakorn-style spicy drama but I find it entertaining to the point of sheer guilty pleasure. The Mr. Koo dramas will all likely be weekday dramas, but at least there's a fusion with the more familiar GMMTV-style series.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I usually don't care for this type...but somehow it looks different....gives me a different vibe from the usually fighting over money/position. For me it gives of a less namnao feeling...yet still is

I'm kind of interested in aye characters...also what is Chris's character beside being a man whore

sarNie Adult
Oh dang. Is he a sugar daddy? Think I'll go look for some highlights on Youtube and read the comments.