❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see Panjun as the main F4 guy. Forget his age. His acting is all that matters to me. If they're good in their acting skills, then to me, they'll pass. I'd hate to see a newbie taking the role and ruin the drama just because he looks the age. I get turn off at poor acting. Watch all versions for this drama and I'd hate to have to stop at this version. Sorry, I'm just blabbering.
In the taiwanese version, all the main actors does not even look like high-school students in my opinion, but they definitely will pass for college students

D~D

sarNie Adult
I've seen... Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean version.......... I believe I'll STOP here. I'm DONE. There is so many version that I think when i here about any other version, i just roll my eye. Like Autumn in my heart(korean ) and than there was a Thai version... Like REALLY ???? so over. Now they have A LOVE to Kill. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Was cleaning up my youtube and dailymotion accounts and wanted to share this BOF mv I made a while back (Push and Mo version). I know Mo will never be cast in here, but it's still a mv that I'm proud of so I wanted to share it again in case anyone missed my earlier posts. Where are all the girls who were spazzing with me at the beginning of this thread about wanting Mo in here? XD
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qdn0u_push-puttichai-mo-monchanok-boys-over-flowers_tv

LOL. If this was to be remade by CH5, there has to be some extra careful casting. So far, Push Puttichai and Guy Rachanon are the best that I can come up with for the guys. They both have a little Korean look (Guy a little more farang but that's okay). And Ritz the Star! And I vote Mo for girl because she's the most suitable for this role in my honest and unbiased opinion. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
LOL. If this was to be remade by CH5, there has to be some extra careful casting. So far, Push Puttichai and Guy Rachanon are the best that I can come up with for the guys. They both have a little Korean look (Guy a little more farang but that's okay). And Ritz the Star! And I vote Mo for girl because she's the most suitable for this role in my honest and unbiased opinion. 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I agree. Push I think is the best fit for Jun Pyo out of all the actors in Thailand. Mo is also the best fit from Exact/ONE HD for Jandi/Tsukushi/Shan Cai. The only other suitable actress in the industry for this role besides Mo is Kao, and I bet that she'll be in here considering she's really popular versus Mo who is very underrated. I mean, there were rumors at one point that she'd be in here. But I wish Exact would remake the Taiwanese or Japanese version and give Mo a chance, especially since she actually works directly under them and has been loyal to them for years, but hasn't gotten a good and solid lead role and/or lakorn yet. Mo has the potential to shine and this could be her breakthrough that endears and exposes her to viewers. Like what Leh Ratee did for Esther.

As for the second lead, I still believe Kang The Star is perfect for it. He looks like Kim Hyun Joong with his buggish eyes and especially when he has blonde hair. Plus, he has that sweet/charming and mysterious/introverted demeanor about him. And he can sing, like Kim Hyun Joong. Push has played the rich arrogant guy many times so he'll do fine in here. He also looks like Lee Min Ho, and has the Korean look.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I came here after reading Villnan's status lol
I used to like Push after LNF.But recently I'm bored of his face and attitude. His recent lakorns were disappointing like I wannabe suptar, Club friday, love flight.
For me, F4 cant be replaced. They should stop remaking dramas when they cant make it look good. Gossip Girl Thailand is horrible. BOF thailand will be same like GG

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I used to like Push after LNF.But recently I'm bored of his face and attitude. His recent lakorns were disappointing like I wannabe suptar, Club friday, love flight.
For me, F4 cant be replaced. They should stop remaking dramas when they cant make it look good. Gossip Girl Thailand is horrible. BOF thailand will be same like GG
lol really after reading my status :highfive: 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Ya cos I'm not following this thread. I know this lakorn will be very bad like GG. My LMH, KHJ were best :wink:

I don't follow either, just pay a visit to see if they talked about my baes <3 lol  no one in this world can be like them
not even  Push lol they are just like heaven and hell

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOLOLOL you are soo funny :kiss2:
VILLNAN said:

I don't follow either, just pay a visit to see if they talked about my baes <3 lol  no one in this world can be like them
not even  Push lol they are just like heaven and hell

Anonymous<3 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I agree. Push I think is the best fit for Jun Pyo out of all the actors in Thailand. Mo is also the best fit from Exact/ONE HD for Jandi/Tsukushi/Shan Cai. The only other suitable actress in the industry for this role besides Mo is Kao, and I bet that she'll be in here considering she's really popular versus Mo who is very underrated. I mean, there were rumors at one point that she'd be in here. But I wish Exact would remake the Taiwanese or Japanese version and give Mo a chance, especially since she actually works directly under them and has been loyal to them for years, but hasn't gotten a good and solid lead role and/or lakorn yet. Mo has the potential to shine and this could be her breakthrough that endears and exposes her to viewers. Like what Leh Ratee did for Esther.

As for the second lead, I still believe Kang The Star is perfect for it. He looks like Kim Hyun Joong with his buggish eyes and especially when he has blonde hair. Plus, he has that sweet/charming and mysterious/introverted demeanor about him. And he can sing, like Kim Hyun Joong. Push has played the rich arrogant guy many times so he'll do fine in here. He also looks like Lee Min Ho, and has the Korean look.
Oh shoot. I totally forgot about Kang the Star! Lol! Even though I think Kang looks like a pure Thai, he'd still be able to pull off a Korean schoolboy role. I think Son Yuke would do too but he looks a little older than the rest of the capable guys we mentioned. LOL.

Step said:
I couldn't even get through the first episode of Gossip Girl of Thailand. Lol. But I do agree that Thailand should stop remaking Korean dramas and just stick with what's Thai. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Oh shoot. I totally forgot about Kang the Star! Lol! Even though I think Kang looks like a pure Thai, he'd still be able to pull off a Korean schoolboy role. I think Son Yuke would do too but he looks a little older than the rest of the capable guys we mentioned. LOL.
I want Son for Devil Beside You with Mo. Son and Mo resemble Mike He and Rainie Yang and they were adorable in Likit Fah Cha Ta Din.

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/63231-onehd-devil-beside-you-exact/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my cast. My basis is that they should be "fresh" faces, yet have some experience in acting. I'm fine with at most one lead role before being a part of this ensemble. (Hence, no Tor, New, Tay Tawan, Lee Thanat in my casting.)

Bright Vachirawit - Dao Ming Si

http://instagr.am/p/B3rl2F9JpCv/
He's had several supporting roles in GMM25 dramas in the past and he'll soon have his first main lead role when "2gether the Series" airs next year.

Neng Sarun - Hua Ze Lei

http://instagr.am/p/B2wgS6zAzoV/
He just had his first lead role in the just-concluded "Phatu Kat". He's a veterinarian by profession.

Kay Lertsittichai - Mei Zuo

http://instagr.am/p/B3etsAmnKYs/
He's best known as a YouTube vlogger before joining the GMMTV camp. He'll have his first lead role next year in "Who Are You?".

Arm Weerayut - Xi Men

http://instagr.am/p/B2JxgcTnUmX/
He has had several supporting roles with GMMTV and will finally have a main role next year in "Friend Zone 2 Dangerous Area". He has his own web show on men's fashion over at GMMTV's YouTube channel. Before joining GMMTV, he's part of the singing boy group "Rookie BB", with Iang Sittha and Pop Supasit.

and

Jan Ployshompoo - Shan Cai

http://instagr.am/p/BooNtzZH9Wh/
She's best known as Praepallin of "SOTUS"/"SOTUS S" and Noinha of "Happy Birthday". She'll soon have her first villain role in "Who are You?".

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Mook is too popular at this point, Namtan is too "strong" to play Shan Cai. I would have considered Jane a year ago, but I think Jan is the biggest actress GMMTV has that has yet to be launched (plus that slight resemblance with Jan-Di).

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I wouldn't say it's a Korean remake since the original wasn't the Korean one, but if it is based off the Korean one more, then I wouldn't know what to say. I haven't seen any other versions except for Hana Yori Dango, but I loved that version. So based off the characters from that version, I have a few actors in mind I would love to see as F4. In fact, I'm even writing my own F4 series at the moment. And call me biased, but my picks would be:

F4:
JJ Kritsanapoom
Captain Chonlatorn
Lee Thanat
March Juthawuth

Praewah Nichapat as main girl
Piglet Charada as the friend
Taneung as the model
Mai Davika as the sister

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I wouldn't say it's a Korean remake since the original wasn't the Korean one, but if it is based off the Korean one more, then I wouldn't know what to say. I haven't seen any other versions except for Hana Yori Dango, but I loved that version. So based off the characters from that version, I have a few actors in mind I would love to see as F4. In fact, I'm even writing my own F4 series at the moment. And call me biased, but my picks would be:

F4:
JJ Kritsanapoom
Captain Chonlatorn
Lee Thanat
March Juthawuth

Praewah Nichapat as main girl
Piglet Charada as the friend
Taneung as the model
Mai Davika as the sister

I love your picks with an exception to Captain and switch to Ice Paris just cause he sang that love siren song with Nicha haha