❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed Episode 5. The Hana arc was great. In the past versions, I didn't feel anything for this girl but in Thailand's version, I felt sad for her and hope she seeks help. She's like obsessive fans who go to great lengths to hurt celebrities and she's like a child who's childhood clock stopped when Thyme called her ugly. In one episode, both Thyme and Hana grew a little, accepting their faults and searching deep inside to be better people. ***Applaud.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I will say this now, F4 THAILAND IS THE BEST ADAPTATION OF ANY HANA YORI DANGO. No hard feelings to the other versions. GMMTV really showed their talent through this. The international reviews and domestic audience is proof this version is amazing. I am very happy for the outcome of this show. My 20 year wait for F4 Thailand was not wasted!!

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
It’s good but definitely not the best for me. Nothing beats original manga and anime. Yes, even J-version (cheap-looking, sorry). Thai version still has potential but almost everyone’s acting bad, especially Bright’s, he needs major acting improvement. I still watch this, but don’t have much hope anymore :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s good but definitely not the best for me. Nothing beats original manga and anime. Yes, even J-version (cheap-looking, sorry). Thai version still has potential but almost everyone’s acting bad, especially Bright’s, he needs major acting improvement. I still watch this, but don’t have much hope anymore :)
He is still green (concerning Bright). I tried the anime version and I did not like it.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Aside from acting *which I personally think is fine* the storytelling is great in this. Ch3 and Ch7 should learn from GMMTV and Nadao. Sorry.

nat12

sarNie Adult
It’s generally ok. The acting level and cast chemistry reminds me of the original Meteor Garden but the show is not unwatchable. I just felt the writing/editing was a bit weak in the latest episode and it was off compared to the previous episodes. There was too much time where two characters were having dramatic and intimate scenes together and the actors’ acting skill couldn’t quite pull off those scenes. The show is better when it’s faster paced and in comedic scenes.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
It just gets better and better with every episode! I enjoyed every episode and Bright is just so perfect as Thyme. I love his character development in this version. You can see the changes in every episode. The latest episode he even accepts that he is horrible person and is working towards change. I love his character so much, never have I liked the Domyoji character as much as Thailand's version. I keep seeing people talk about Bright's acting but seriously, every new episode he's improving a lot. Some of the lines he delivers sound so good with his tone.

His mom is so scary!! Whenever I see Thyme face his mom, he's like a scared puppy. Poor guy.

Kaning and Kavin...WOW, they are visually stunning as a couple. Nong Prim is such a pretty lady. She has great chemistry with Win. I really really hope they do get each other in the end. I know all the other versions...not really...it was always a open ending. I need Thailand to make these two get together! Please please please!! First time I actually like their love line.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I dropped it. First 4 episodes were promising
Same...I haven't seen whichever episode I last saw and I can't even remember that (I did saw one litle cut scene). I don't necessarily think it's a bad lakorn but for some reason just didn't quite care to pick it back up. Honestly, I have seen worse acting but Bright forever wanting to smile just isn't working for me. I thought as the episodes went it it would be ok...but it's quite not. Anyway, the lakorn has a huge followers in the international viewers. And that a good thing. By that standard it's successful. I might watch the last episode though just to see how it ends. But I am currently not invested in it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Same...I haven't seen whichever episode I last saw and I can't even remember that (I did saw one litle cut scene). I don't necessarily think it's a bad lakorn but for some reason just didn't quite care to pick it back up. Honestly, I have seen worse acting but Bright forever wanting to smile just isn't working for me. I thought as the episodes went it it would be ok...but it's quite not. Anyway, the lakorn has a huge followers in the international viewers. And that a good thing. By that standard it's successful. I might watch the last episode though just to see how it ends. But I am currently not invested in it.
The best thing about it is the girl acting Gorya. She is gorgeous (I saw her walk the ramp in tighter clothes great slim but curvy body with NO THIGHS GAP !) and she can emote well in the drama. Hopefully she never stop being good. Unfortunately for the Domyoji part I feel not only the acting is lacking but a lot of things that made the character are not there or misplaced. Therefore The Makino-Domyoji couple magic is not there. I had this feeling with the Korean version

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
The best thing about it is the girl acting Gorya. She is gorgeous (I saw her walk the ramp in tighter clothes great slim but curvy body with NO THIGHS GAP !) and she can emote well in the drama. Hopefully she never stop being good. Unfortunately for the Domyoji part I feel not only the acting is lacking but a lot of things that made the character are not there or misplaced. Therefore The Makino-Domyoji couple magic is not there. I had this feeling with the Korean version
NO one can recreate what the Japanese did with Inoue Mao and MatsuJun's chemistry. They just exude such a great bond onscreen. However, I think Bright and Tu definitely get third place for best chemistry, after Inoue Mao/MatsuJun and Jerry Yan/Barbie Xu.

I have to give F4Thailand credit for making the most sense out of their storytelling. Out of all the other versions, Thailand's storytelling is airtight. It just makes a lot of sense, its such a straightforward show, there is no time to drag the story which I appreciate. In the past I never imagined F4 individually had strong stories, for example, they never focused on MJ's story but in this version, we know who he is and how important he is to F4. He's like the caretaker, bodyguard of F4, literally. If Thyme was the crown prince of their high school, Ren, Kavin and MJ were his royal advisors while Gorya is officially his Queen. The fight at the end in episode 7 solidified this theme. Episode 7 is the turning point of this show. Feelings have been sorted out and now the war to take his rightful place as King is on.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I always think that it is best to watch remakes with an open mind. A lot of the time the storytelling will always be different and things will change. If they're consistently the same then that'll just be boring. I think the plot in the Thai version is very well done. I honestly would not have cared much about this drama if the storytelling wasn't good and fairly in depth. Heck, I don't even care much about the main actors. lol Of course a lot of the remakes will most definitely not be able to beat the original but you can still give credit where credit is due.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Some endearing elements in no particular order from the early episodes:
  • The girls working in a flower shop!
  • Ren raising his hand at Win's phone to "say hi" but instead ending the video call Gave me Hanazawa Rui vibes.
  • The kick to the stomach. Nice.
  • The scene when Thyme has Gorya brought to his house and bribed to say she's sorry, and she gets fed up with him + his ineffective phrasing so she yells "Are you stupid or stupid??"
  • Kanin(?) speaking up and getting assertive against Win!!! I love that they made her more assertive in this version.
  • Win calling Kanin "tua lek" !! Woke my size kink right up lmao
  • Thyme buying out the bus seats. And Gorya having NONE of it LOLOLOL

I wish to high heavens that I could speak Thai fluently so that I could fully appreciate all of Thyme's misspoken idioms.
One thing (out of many) I liked about the Taiwanese version was the characters being aged up. This would have still been suitable for university setting. I get so uncomfortable watching the high school minors flirting with adults...like when the guys flirted with the flight attendants...

MYames

sarNie Egg
  • Kanin(?) speaking up and getting assertive against Win!!! I love that they made her more assertive in this version.
  • Win calling Kanin "tua lek" !! Woke my size kink right up lmao
I love Kavin and Kaning in every version but this Thai version couple is probably the cutest. I too love that Kaning here is more assertive and sees through that he's a player. Even though she likes him, she doesn't let him manipulate her easily and actually has a backbone unlike other versions. And him calling her little one is funny and cute lol.
Overall for a young cast, I think the acting is acceptable and this is definitely one of the better remakes.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m on episode 4 and I honestly started with no expectations, but Bright’s acting pulled me in. He’s pretty damn good. This is my first time watching a series with him.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
LOL I guess this show isn't popular on here...anyway, been obsessed with this F4 version, dreading every weekend. At first I was going to rank this second to Japan's but I have to admit, its become No.1 for me. Every episode is so well written, there is so much depth in each character, I really appreciate it. Its the best written Thai series I've seen since Love Destiny.