❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wait..... is there a scene mee is sick or hurt?? She wearing a hospital gown
Cause Donat post this on her ig story
Credit ig story donatnatchaya
Screenshot_20190403-165104_Instagram.jpg

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
In the summary, approximately in the 10 min mark from what I understand Mintha is trying to persuade Sawit to make the right choice and that it will catch up to him (essentially trying to save Tor/Sila’s life. They bicker back and forth about when they were young instead of being like her sister she’d rather be a Tom boy and be with Tor. He questions her intentions saying that the reason she’s being this way is that she loves Sila. She said she’s not doing it because of Sila but she’s doing it cause of Sawit. . He than says that “Do the right thing?, He could never believe that she ever did love him”. Mintha responded with “I don’t have to respond if your not willing to understand” Sawit then says that the person she thought he was is dead as well.
- All in all it wasn’t that she had “feelings” for Sawit but she cared as a good family friend who grew up together. :) it was that kind of relationship

alissaax

In the summary, approximately in the 10 min mark from what I understand Mintha is trying to persuade Sawit to make the right choice and that it will catch up to him (essentially trying to save Tor/Sila’s life. They bicker back and forth about when they were young instead of being like her sister she’d rather be a Tom boy and be with Tor. He questions her intentions saying that the reason she’s being this way is that she loves Sila. She said she’s not doing it because of Sila but she’s doing it cause of Sawit. . He than says that “Do the right thing?, He could never believe that she ever did love him”. Mintha responded with “I don’t have to respond if your not willing to understand” Sawit then says that the person she thought he was is dead as well.
- All in all it wasn’t that she had “feelings” for Sawit but she cared as a good family friend who grew up together. :) it was that kind of relationship
Its later in the summary when min has the gun and both man are convincing her to hand over the gun.
She stared at both man that are convincing her for the gun in her hand.
One man is someone she once fell in love with and admired him, even though he never noticed her, and cause her pain. But it was just a silent disappointment until he knew that truth, his words cause her embarrassment. But it was enough for her to turn her back and give up, and told herself that having a broken heart she would never die but insulting her dignity she could die from embarrassment. And he sold her to another man, he lied and took her to another man.. he insulted her love and dared to harm her.
While the other man, the man whom she tried to make him admit he is her old friend in the past. But he won't admit and he kept following bothering her, harassing her at any chance, hes coldhearted enough to harm Kwan with love and lust, just to get revenge for past matters. And he took advantage of her.

alissaax

Hahaahahah:risas3: Donat is like she's sitting and having lunch with her bf.
Credit ig story donatnatchaya
Screenshot_20190403-180451_Instagram.jpg

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@alissaax Oh yeah lol didn’t listen to that part Thanx for spotting that,
Yeah I hope they change that dialogue during the scene as that truly don’t make any sense in a writing standpoint. This Mintha is much more likeable than the original version. She has just a more honest and genuine nature and she’s SMART. Given that and her and Silas past, after listening to the that part between who should she shoot over the other. So Definitely would not understand the logic and the build up that she at one point had a one sided love with Sawit. Right now yes the major elements of the show are there but everything else is 10 times better just because the writing is much better and the subtle changes of each character. Crossing my fingers they move on from that logic and just go based on how she sees him as that older brother etc etc.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Caught up with the thread
Episode 10
Ae and that girl on the balcony was pure comedy
2D8CFFB7-831E-4ED7-A930-6C33411045A2.jpeg
Minta ignoring sila was the highlight of the episode (we love strong female lead).
Min throwing the harmonica all the way to china and Tor’s great acting when searching for the harmonica.
Can’t wait for next week!!

Last edited:

alissaax

Caught up with the thread
Episode 10
Ae and that girl on the balcony was pure comedy
View attachment 33545
Minta ignoring sila was the highlight of the episode (we love strong female lead).
Min throwing the harmonica all the way to china and Tor’s great acting when searching for the harmonica.
Can’t wait for next week!!
That girl is waen. Wait til she leaves Sida's home!! And moves in with team Sila