❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@alissaax Oh yeah lol didn’t listen to that part Thanx for spotting that,
Yeah I hope they change that dialogue during the scene as that truly don’t make any sense in a writing standpoint. This Mintha is much more likeable than the original version. She has just a more honest and genuine nature and she’s SMART. Given that and her and Silas past, after listening to the that part between who should she shoot over the other. So Definitely would not understand the logic and the build up that she at one point had a one sided love with Sawit. Right now yes the major elements of the show are there but everything else is 10 times better just because the writing is much better and the subtle changes of each character. Crossing my fingers they move on from that logic and just go based on how she sees him as that older brother etc etc.
Theses summary might be from the book. Im not sure since there wasnt really any summary for the new version that i can find

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah all these summaries are from the book, it says so in the description below (I can't read Thai but I translated it online). I highly doubt Min could love Sawit, just because she knows he's selfish and obnoxious. There was even an earlier scene in EP 3 of this version when he invites her for lunch and she's not free, she says, "Ugh, why don't you listen to me? Always so selfish."

I found it also so funny in the original when Sawit and Min are arranged to be married how disgusted she is when he touches her. She legit hates him haha and says not to do it (and that she doesn't like it)... Having said that, it'll still turn into a love triangle if they follow the original.

alissaax

Yeah all these summaries are from the book, it says so in the description below (I can't read Thai but I translated it online). I highly doubt Min could love Sawit, just because she knows he's selfish and obnoxious. There was even an earlier scene in EP 3 of this version when he invites her for lunch and she's not free, she says, "Ugh, why don't you listen to me? Always so selfish."

I found it also so funny in the original when Sawit and Min are arranged to be married how disgusted she is when he touches her. She legit hates him haha and says not to do it (and that she doesn't like it)... Having said that, it'll still turn into a love triangle if they follow the original.
Hahahaa lol i didnt check. Thankyou. Now i really want to get a copy of the book

alissaax

Si theme songs track list
Yessirdays - เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ
Yessirdays - พูดไม่ได้สักที
Bie Sukrit - หัวใจของเธอ (Ost หัวใจศิลา)
Atom x Maiyarap - Get You Out

alissaax

Fern is making an appearance on onebunterng tomorrow
Credit twitter onebunterng
IMG_20190403_222416.jpg

alissaax

I downloaded sample of the ebook and had to figure out how to make the read aloud option on google playbooks to work with thai and i just figured it out so im really tempted to get the full ebook hahahahahaaaaa:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::sad6::sad6::sad6: goodbye money:facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I remembered Sawit leaned in for a kiss and Mintha backed away so fast, and was like WTF are you doing? And Sila watched the whole thing, irritated the hell out of him and that's when he decided to trade for Mintha.

Mintha just have that heart and thinking no matter what they do or becomes once she considered them family she has the slightest clue how to hate them. She really does want to see the best in them even if they fail her.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I can't read Thai but from what her Chinese fan club indicated some are criticizing her for her role as Mintha...if that's the case really...awww...that's too bad. Fern should know she can't please everybody. But I think, she's new to this so it might somewhat gets to her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzCmL6HuJ2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
First slide:
We're living in an era where ppl may judge and criticize others freely and publicly.
The fact that we're working in this industry we must accept that we'd be judged and criticized.
We may keep the good things (positive criticism) and even if it's bad but useful, we can reflect on it.
But what ever we don't need to value, let it go. It's not hard.

Second slide:
I am someone who loves myself and have always believed in what I do.
That is why I am not a weakling nor do I let things hurt me easily.
To have come this far (and I shall not stop) I've been through so much.
Been through more than ppl think. It's okay baby.

Third slide:
It isn't a big issue, I'm very okay.
I'm always ready to accept every judgement and criticism.
I'm not jesting.

I believe the future has much more lessons to teach me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
First slide:
We're living in an era where ppl may judge and criticize others freely and publicly.
The fact that we're working in this industry we must accept that we'd be judged and criticized.
We may keep the good things (positive criticism) and even if it's bad but useful, we can reflect on it.
But what ever we don't need to value, let it go. It's not hard.

Second slide:
I am someone who loves myself and have always believed in what I do.
That is why I am not a weakling nor do I let things hurt me easily.
To have come this far (and I shall not stop) I've been through so much.
Been through more than ppl think. It's okay baby.

Third slide:
It isn't a big issue, I'm very okay.
I'm always ready to accept every judgement and criticism.
I'm not jesting.

I believe the future has much more lessons to teach me.
Thank you...awww poor Fern. I know it's not easy to just ignore negative comments. But she seemed like a chill girl.