❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Will try to find more bts things but the hashhag on ig is flooded with spam

mayag

sarNie Adult
Sila needs to let his anger out so go ahead he has our permission to let it all out with n'ek.
LOL!

I really liked how Tor in the old version messed with nangek in an entertaining way. Like he just seemed like he enjoyed getting on her nerves. I really hope they keep that. Please oh please.
Yesss!! It was a good balance for how dramatic the rest of the lakorn was!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu2ynMjBuG5/

RIP to my weak heart! - I need to be sleeping right now.
OMGAAAAD!! I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight! Asfjfkskkaj
I, too, only have about 4 hours before I need to wake up and write 4 tests. FML

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well, n'ek is going to get pregnant so hopefully there's good scenes between them before that. Sila needs to let his anger out so go ahead he has our permission to let it all out with n'ek.
She gets pregnant?? Lol I never got close to finishing the older version so this is news to me lol does she get pregnant early on?

And yessss Sila go ahead and do whatever you want to the n’ek :risas3:

alissaax

She gets pregnant?? Lol I never got close to finishing the older version so this is news to me lol does she get pregnant early on?

And yessss Sila go ahead and do whatever you want to the n’ek :risas3:
Hahahahaha towards the end but she loses the baby. In the old ver they both get kidnap at the end by the step mother and half brother.. ithink it was the halfbrother that pushes her away and she hit something.

alissaax

Theyre definitely filming today donat post ig story getting her makeup done and makeup artist posted a photo with tor.

alissaax

Does anyone remember a scene when min is wet? Cause both fern and makeup shared stories of wetting ferns head before filming.