❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thank you so much, I followed your instruction and was able to watch. I just watched ep 1 and I definitely looking forward to seeing more episodes. So far the lead are cute together and Ferny's acting is good and the same goes to Tor :)
No problem :) glad you’re enjoying it so far!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I have a scene I really want to know what they are saying, I would let my husband translate it for me. But I don't think that's a good idea after I have him translate the pool scene. The part where Sila pinned Mintha to the wall, my husband keep on saying get some...and I'm like get some what?! The only thing he's getting is some slapping lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
If I have a scene I really want to know what they are saying, I would let my husband translate it for me. But I don't think that's a good idea after I have him translate the pool scene. The part where Sila pinned Mintha to the wall, my husband keep on saying get some...and I'm like get some what?! The only thing he's getting is some slapping lol.
You need to show him all those scenes so he knows exactly what to do. :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You need to show him all those scenes so he knows exactly what to do. :risas3:
:risas3: Men...why I wait as long as possible to watch it English sub or dubbed is because he likes to make additional comments whenever he translates for me. It annoys me to death. Hmmm...I might show him the locker scene since Sila got some long kissings there:risas3: he'll probably say something positive towards Sila and then I'll have to defend Mintha :risas3:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol remember i was in laos june and early july thailand.. i was in roiet for a week a day in pattaya and a day in bangkok before i flew home.
I would love to go back to Thailand but probably will be a while since we are going to Peru this summer. I never like to be away for long no matter how much I enjoy visiting a country. In about 2 weeks I get homesick.

Oh, I just noticed when Sila lowered himself down to Mintha's level he's usually about to go after her lol. When he dropped the key off before she ran up the stair, he stretched his neck far out, he looks like a snake in a suit lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
:risas3: Men...why I wait as long as possible to watch it English sub or dubbed is because he likes to make additional comments whenever he translates for me. It annoys me to death. Hmmm...I might show him the locker scene since Sila got some long kissings there:risas3: he'll probably say something positive towards Sila and then I'll have defend Mintha :risas3:
Hahaha does he watch them and roll his eyes? I feel like that's what most guys would do. I always wonder what their thoughts are on slap/kiss scenes.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I would love to go back to Thailand but probably will be a while since we are going to Peru this summer. I never like to be away for long no matter how much I enjoy visiting a country. In about 2 weeks I get homesick.

Oh, I just noticed when Sila lowered himself down to Mintha's level he's usually about to go after her lol. When he dropped the key off before she ran up the stair, he stretched his neck far out, he looks like a snake in a suit lol.
I might be going again end of this year.. but i also want to go places in Australia. But when im going to thailand again i want to go phuket and the islands since ive been to roiet,nong khai, udon thani, nakorn phathom, mukdahan, chiang mai, chiang rai, khon kaen, pattaya hua hin

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I saw this had a lot of views on ONE31 channel because I was watching taley rissaya.. And was wondering what this drama was. After doing some research, i found out its the darn remake of hua jai sila! I wasn't a big fan of the old version I felt bie was too mean and too focused on revenge for his own sake. But now that I finally found out what this is, I'll tune in here and there! I'm kinda late though :facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha does he watch them and roll his eyes? I feel like that's what most guys would do. I always wonder what their thoughts are on slap/kiss scenes.
Welll, he really enjoyed 2 Spirits love. He was hooked lol. But he always make a comment about Mint being pretty but weird looking at the same time. It was like every episode, so damn annoying I had to tell him if he says that one more time I ain't watching it with him no more lol. Or he'll see me watch a lakorn then he'll say, great acting sarcastically. But if he sees a clip of slap and kiss, his favorite phrase is, he's getting some. So childish :risas3::risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I saw this had a lot of views on ONE31 channel because I was watching taley rissaya.. And was wondering what this drama was. After doing some research, i found out its the darn remake of hua jai sila! I wasn't a big fan of the old version I felt bie was too mean and too focused on revenge for his own sake. But now that I finally found out what this is, I'll tune in here and there! I'm kinda late though :facepalm:
But never too late. This lakorn has us finning!!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's never too late because Sila is just beginning. You at least have 8 episodes to watch or skim through. For some of us we have been torturing ourselves by waiting weekly lol. It's a very well done, addicting remake. Sila and Mintha all the way. We around here can't say NO to slap/kiss, hugging, attempting, and willing plus a baby...we have weak hearts. All it took was a few kissings we were in lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL Byebye, your husband is too funny. That's what typical guys do and say. It's exactly what my younger brother (would) say whenever I make him watch a lakorn with me or by himself.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I might be going again end of this year.. but i also want to go places in Australia. But when im going to thailand again i want to go phuket and the islands since ive been to roiet,nong khai, udon thani, nakorn phathom, mukdahan, chiang mai, chiang rai, khon kaen, pattaya hua hin
Wow, that's a lot of places. We want to go to Chiang mai. I would like to go to Australia as well. We kind of pick 2 countries to visit each year. Last year, we went to Thailand, China and Rome. This year just Peru and Cambodia. Traveling is so addicting.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL Byebye, your husband is too funny. That's what typical guys do and say. It's exactly what my younger brother (would) say whenever I make him watch a lakorn with me or by himself.
They will definitely make you lose your concentration. Especially a slap/kiss, I am so into it because I've been waiting for it then goes and ruined it for me lol. The only time I ever go crazy was when we watched a Chinese drama and the main guy is so so cute. Each time he appeared on screen, I will be smiling and kept on saying he was cute and handsome. So when we started a new episode and the hero was on, he paused the scene and told me to say whatever I want to say about the actor so he can continue:risas3::risas3::risas3: