❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's because we've been deprived of a good slap and kiss lakorn like this for a long time that's why. lol Kwan is just straight up annoying at this point. I agree that Ben is playing her so well. Heck, every one is doing so well. Tor's facial expressions and moves are so natural and smooth when he's interacting with Fern. I just can't stress enough on that. I seriously love how fast both Fern and Tor's eyes become teary during their emotional scenes. Like dang, the duality. lol I'm surprise you guys are able to remember so much of the previous version. I remember watching it so much back then, but I don't really remember much of it now. Just a few scenes. Can't wait for a jealous Sila.

But here's to another week of waiting. Boo.
Hahaahhaah ive been going back and checking here and there..

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The
It's because we've been deprived of a good slap and kiss lakorn like this for a long time that's why. lol Kwan is just straight up annoying at this point. I agree that Ben is playing her so well. Heck, every one is doing so well. Tor's facial expressions and moves are so natural and smooth when he's interacting with Fern. I just can't stress enough on that. I seriously love how fast both Fern and Tor's eyes become teary during their emotional scenes. Like dang, the duality. lol I'm surprise you guys are able to remember so much of the previous version. I remember watching it so much back then, but I don't really remember much of it now. Just a few scenes. Can't wait for a jealous Sila.

But here's to another week of waiting. Boo.
The way they tear up and cry makes me want to cry too. The way they stare at eachother everytime they meet.:love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes I feel bad for Sawit and other times I’m just like ughhh this dude needs the ass whooping of a lifetime. His mother is the main reason he turned out to be like this. She’s the one who raised him to be this evil which is why I feel bad for him cause he doesn’t know anything different but at the same time he’s a grown ass man who should know what’s right from wrong by now. Let’s hope he gets some sense knocked into him in this version but I highly doubt it lol