❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
New profile post I see! Nice :love:
My current obsession is tor and fern. Cant help it.. i wanted to change a while ago but couldnt think of a new photo.. i had bell and pope for a year already hahahaa.

alissaax

We're definitely gettting alot of khun si following chasing min next week!!!!!

alissaax

Omgggggg. :thumbup::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:
A PASSSSIONNNATEE KISSSSS NEXT WEEEK MAYBE................ AND KHUN SI SAYS TO MIN THAT HE'LL BE MIN'S P'TOR FOR HER..... THEN HE CONFESSSES AFTER HER DROWNING THAT HE'S HER P'TOR, HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.

alissaax

IM DYING IM EXCITED CANT EVEN STOP SMILING. CANT EVEN SLEEEP.:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

BUT HE'S DEFINITELY CHASING HER AROUND JUST TO BE CLOSER TO HER BECAUSE SHE FOLLOW THROUGH WITH HER WORDS THAT SHE'LL STOP INSISTING AND BOTHERING HIM THAT HE'S P'TOR AND AVOIDS HIM. HE COULDN'T BE APART FROM HER SO HE STARTS FOLLOWING AND CHASING HER.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
What?...oh its not HE then I cannot start on this. Just visiting because its the slap kiss...lol.. already went through a SE with cdrama...and it had a real reason for nit getting HE...this lakorn doesnt warrant death I don't think.. can only rely on BTS and script writers....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omgggggg. :thumbup::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:
A PASSSSIONNNATEE KISSSSS NEXT WEEEK MAYBE................ AND KHUN SI SAYS TO MIN THAT HE'LL BE MIN'S P'TOR FOR HER..... THEN HE CONFESSSES AFTER HER DROWNING THAT HE'S HER P'TOR, HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER.
Omg can’t wait!!