❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love them as minta and sila!! In real life their closeness is so cute and adorable cause fern is a fangirl of tor.
I swear, Fern is probably the luckiest fan girl in the entire world lol. She gets to act with her favorite actor, and to make it even more envious she gets a remake of a slap/kiss with plenty...I mean overload skinship. No other fans will ever come close to that :worship2:

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Successful fangirl indeed.
I swear, Fern is probably the luckiest fan girl in the entire world lol. She gets to act with her favorite actor, and to make it even more envious she gets a remake of a slap/kiss with plenty...I mean overload skinship. No other fans will ever come close to that :worship2:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@byebye I like her as Mam to, no I don't so yet.

Min is messing up at work, her friend asks her is it because of the Sila(Tor) plan she says can you stop speaking of that name. He says what is this, why are you mad? he says fine I will get mad back lol. From now on, anytime you invite me to follow Sila(Tor) he won't go haha(Her friend is awesome). Min says you don't have to worry from now on, I won't call you come follow Sila(Tor) again. Because she is not getting involved with him again, because he's not her Tor. Her friend says so that means she gives Kwan to Sila now? No she will protect her sister with her own methods.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
And they're been adding extras

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Their hearts are yearning.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvxLz8lAduj

Translation
Min: Are you satisfied?
Si: Why are you doing this?
Min: I didn't throw in front of your house. So now why should you worry?
Si: But this item belongs to P'Tor.
Min: Why should you care? When you're not P'Tor, now you can relax because you're not my P'Tor and I won't call your name, P'Tor again.
Please excuse me, Khun Sila.

Si: I want you to hate me, so you would stop bothering with me.

Min: He's isnt the same person like P'Tor anymore.
Too afraid to answer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvxRHXUAFXA/

Translation

Min: Please listen to me first
Sida: If you're here to talk nonsense about Tor. Go home sleep and should rest your mind.
Min: I'm not talking nonsense, im just asking you if P'tor is still alive and imagine if you see P'tor, would you still remember him?
Sida: I cant remember I told you I don't remember that means I don't remember. And don't say his name for me to hear again.

Si:You said you've forgotten your P'Tor.
Si: Hey you, only this and you're afraid to answer.

Si calls min
Min hangs up
Si calls again
Min turns off phone and walks away.
Thanks for sharing hun :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye I like her as Mam to, no I don't so yet.

Min is messing up at work, her friend asks her is it because of the Sila(Tor) plan she says can you stop speaking of that name. He says what is this, why are you mad? he says fine I will get mad back lol. From now on, anytime you invite me to follow Sila(Tor) he won't go haha(Her friend is awesome). Min says you don't have to worry from now on, I won't call you come follow Sila(Tor) again. Because she is not getting involved with him again, because he's not her Tor. Her friend says so that means she gives Kwan to Sila now? No she will protect her sister with her own methods.
So Sila is going to protect those he loves his way and Mintha will do the same...and both have different ways of doing so. Wonder why they don't get along lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And they're been adding extras
And both are willing to do real kisses too...damn she'll have stories to tell her kids one day lol Some fans would consider it so lucky to get a kiss on the cheek and don't want to wash their face for a month...Fern on the other hand, just another day at work lol.

alissaax

And both are willing to do real kisses too...damn she'll have stories to tell her kids one day lol Some fans would consider it so lucky to get a kiss on the cheek and don't want to wash their face for a month...Fern on the other hand, just another day at work lol.
Haaahaha makes me would how they both feel.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Too afraid to answer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvxRHXUAFXA/

Translation

Min: Please listen to me first
Sida: If you're here to talk nonsense about Tor. Go home sleep and should rest your mind.
Min: I'm not talking nonsense, im just asking you if P'tor is still alive and imagine if you see P'tor, would you still remember him?
Sida: I cant remember I told you I don't remember that means I don't remember. And don't say his name for me to hear again.

Si:You said you've forgotten your P'Tor.
Si: Hey you, only this and you're afraid to answer.

Si calls min
Min hangs up
Si calls again
Min turns off phone and walks away.
I kind of laugh at the scene with Mintha and Sila here. They play the violin and piano like it's at funeral. Maybe they are mourning the death of Sila/Tor and Mintha's relationship.

alissaax

So Sila is going to protect those he loves his way and Mintha will do the same...and both have different ways of doing so. Wonder why they don't get along lol
He wants to protect her and mam, by destroying the others but kwan happens to be someone that Min wants to always protect.

alissaax

I kind of laugh at the scene with Mintha and Sila here. They play the violin and piano like it's at funeral. Maybe they are mourning the death of Sila/Tor and Mintha's relationship.
Hahahaha. But it isnt the end of their relationship because he still wants her even though he says he wants her to hate him and not bother him. Just the beginning of something much more meaningful

alissaax

He's so desperate to get her to talk to him. Face...nope, phone nope, outside somewhere nope (got handcuffed for his effort). Hmmm...Sila probably think, where else can I trap her? Oh, yes, the bedroom hahaha
Hires her to work for him in pattaya but cray kwan follows and claims "her man"

alissaax

Right, that's where the strongest survive. Between the 2 whose determination will win. Of course, I am always team Mintha.
Same team Minta. The poor girl is the most innocence victim in thier game.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha. But it isnt the end of their relationship because he still wants her even though he says he wants her to hate him and not bother him. Just the beginning of something much more meaningful
Now that he has to fight hard for her, follow her everywhere and comes up with tricks just to get her near him, he no longer wants to be anything other than her husband hahahha.

alissaax

S
Now that he has to fight hard for her, follow her everywhere and comes up with tricks just to get her near him, he no longer wants to be anything other than her husband hahahha.
slowly admitting he's her P'Tor. Really looking forward to after drowning scene when he confesses to her P'Tor is there with her.