❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Takeee her to his room pleaseeeeee :risas3::risas3::risas3::naughty2::angel10:
I wonder if that's when Kwan shows up and saw them. Kissing on the beach is romantic. And he wants her so he's not scared who will see them lol. He such an aggressive chaser...Mintha was a silly one cause she can't get anything from him. When Sila chase he always touching her.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wonder if that's when Kwan shows up and saw them. Kissing on the beach is romantic. And he wants her so he's not scared who will see them lol. He such an aggressive chaser...Mintha was a silly one cause she can't get anything from him. When Sila chase he always touching her.
The drama queen arrives and see the kiss, how close they are pulls them apart and slaps min. Min wants si to admit he's tor but he keeps silent. Min runs away and kwan follow to slap her more and min falls into the water. So it similar to the old ver

alissaax

Oh we get to see min run away from si and him running after her along the beach. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
The drama queen arrives and see the kiss, how close they are pulls them apart and slaps min. Min wants si to admit he's tor but he keeps silent. Min runs away and kwan follow to slap her more and min falls into the water. So it similar to the old ver
Oh we get to see min run away from si and him running after her along the beach. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Can’t wait for that bit.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So if Sila carries Mintha over his shoulder how are they going to end up rolling around on the ground. I don't see how she can fight him off until he's ready to put her down. Unless he have her promise not to run and she agrees but once he put her down she starts running lol and he grabs her then both ends up on the ground.

alissaax

So if Sila carries Mintha over his shoulder how are they going to end up rolling around on the ground. I don't see how she can fight him off until he's ready to put her down. Unless he have her promise not to run and she agrees but once he put her down she starts running lol and he grabs her then both ends up on the ground.
Omggg hahahah the rolling hopefully it doesnt happen

alissaax

Short summary after Si and Min slept together.
Shes upset about it because he took advantage of her and she wasn't willing. He know shes inexperienced and wants to teach her... she tries to commit suicide by jumping down the balcony. Her friend Thun tries to find Min cause she didnt return home but Sawit denies he knows where Min is and her mother doesnt care, Min is like her real mother and probably out having fun with men. Min's boss/coworker thinks he knows who Min might be with so calls Si's home and find out he's in pattata and got an address

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched some fin scenes of Fern's last lakorn and compare it to this...I think one main reason her acting is smoother in here is because of Tor. Tor is a stronger actor than her previous partner. He seemed to bring out the best in her. Nothing shameful about that, like Fern stated he encouraged and teaches her a lot. The stiffness from her other lakorns aren't as visible and she takes what Tor gives her as Sila. It's still interesting to see her developing from one lakorn to the other.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Short summary after Si and Min slept together.
Shes upset about it because he took advantage of her and she wasn't willing. He know shes inexperienced and wants to teach her... she tries to commit suicide by jumping down the balcony. Her friend Thun tries to find Min cause she didnt return home but Sawit denies he knows where Min is and her mother doesnt care, Min is like her real mother and probably out having fun with men. Min's boss/coworker thinks he knows who Min might be with so call Si's home and find out he's in pattata and got an address
So if she's unwilling then they kept the rape not willing? Or is she going to be drunk and he took advantage of her...oh, the possibilities. After he bought her off Sawit it's more likely they kept the rape part and take out the willing. I prefer willing. Wait, is this based off the book?

alissaax

So if she's unwilling then they kept the rape not willing? Or is she going to be drunk and he took advantage of her...oh, the possibilities. After he bought her off Sawit it's more likely they kept the rape part and take out the willing. I prefer willing. Wait, is this based off the book?
Yeah the book. Hahaha i only wanted to buy the ebook cause curious how they slept together in the book hahhahahahaha but its $15 now the Australian dollar and thai baht against each other is so bad right now. But now i got this summary hahaha:risas3::risas3::risas3: so i still might get the ebook though still cant decide.

alissaax

I watched some fin scenes of Fern's last lakorn and compare it to this...I think one main reason her acting is smoother in here is because of Tor. Tor is a stronger actor than her previous partner. He seemed to bring out the best in her. Nothing shameful about that, like Fern stated he encouraged and teaches her a lot. The stiffness from her other lakorns aren't as visible and she takes what Tor gives her as Sila. It's still interesting to see her developing from one lakorn to the other.
She looks gorgeous in the other dramas.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah the book. Hahaha i only wanted to buy the ebook cause curious how they slept together in the book hahhahahahaha but its $15 now the Australian dollar and thai baht against each other is so bad right now. But now i got this summary hahaha:risas3::risas3::risas3: so i still might get the ebook though still cant decide.
I can imagine how much sexual tension Sila and Mintha has in the book, makes me want to read it too :) so in the book the first time they slept together he rape her then. I like the forced turn into willing a bit better. She did it because she wanted to and did love him...and in the morning is when she found out he's really P'Tor.

alissaax

Lol it describe him kissing her his hands touching feeling her and she places her hand onto him to stop him.. she starts feeling sparks and electricity shooting through her body like she numb. Most of the vid was about them.

alissaax

I can imagine how much sexual tension Sila and Mintha has in the book, makes me want to read it too :) so in the book the first time they slept together he rape her then. I like the forced turn into willing a bit better. She did it because she wanted to and did love him...and in the morning is when she found out he's really P'Tor.
Oh theres more detail in the vid summary but didnt translate them

alissaax

In the summary.... the previous girls he slept him look at him with lustful eyes, they were all just bed partners that come and gone after the deed is finished. But min gives him cold icy stares.

Last edited: