❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
I

I doubt he will sleep with Kwan in future episodes. He already rejected her once. And in the next episodes preview, it seems like Kwan is attempting to sleeo with Sila AGAIN but I doubt he will coz Kwan went ballistic crazy afterwards. Maybe she got rejected AGAIN.

Loving the fact that they made HJS 2019 more realistic coz everything just makes sense compared to the original one.

I doubt Sila would stoop that low (by sleeping with Kwan) coz he loves Min so much he wouldn't do that to hurt her.
Yes, I agreed with you, this version is more realistic, Director keep add and take out scenes which surprise us all the time.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hey when I took a look at the trailer, i feel like it’s one of those trailers that is quite misleading tbh. I don’t think she would have slept with him yet and if she ever will as the writer is doing their own take of the series. Now we still have like 13ish more episodes to go.

In the part of the trailer Kwan is throwing a tantrum in front of Her family. She does say to Min if she tells anyone that she was..... (essentially something was done to her) that she will kill her. If you take a look at the outfit she is still wearing the same outfit after her encounter with the secretary. So I feel she’s just bitter than no one respects her and treats her like... then it shows of a clip of her trying to throw herself at Sila again. I think this is very noticeable as he knows that what she wants and why would he give that to her so easily. I don’t think he sleeps with her next episode

Who knows really, I’m so-so this episode as I was completely grossed out by Sila and Kwan’s scenes as I didn’t think I would have such a harsh reaction-basically puked in my mouth yuck! The only bright moment was the saving scene and Tor coming back into Min’s room.

Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah its seem drama queen sleeps with si in his club and obviously finds out hes tor and she threw a tantrum at home in front of her family. Not sure need to check the preview again... it seriously look like kwan kissed si.
You are right! She said if you tell anybody, I will kill you. If he really did sleep with her, im glad they got that done and out the way early!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Hey when I took a look at the trailer, i feel like it’s one of those trailers that is quite misleading tbh. I don’t think she would have slept with him yet and if she ever will as the writer is doing their own take of the series. Now we still have like 13ish more episodes to go.

In the part of the trailer Kwan is throwing a tantrum in front of Her family. She does say to Min if she tells anyone that she was..... (essentially something was done to her) that she will kill her. If you take a look at the outfit she is still wearing the same outfit after her encounter with the secretary. So I feel she’s just bitter than no one respects her and treats her like... then it shows of a clip of her trying to throw herself at Sila again. I think this is very noticeable as he knows that what she wants and why would he give that to her so easily. I don’t think he sleeps with her next episode

Who knows really, I’m so-so this episode as I was completely grossed out by Sila and Kwan’s scenes as I didn’t think I would have such a harsh reaction-basically puked in my mouth yuck! The only bright moment was the saving scene and Tor coming back into Min’s room.
I want to believe she slept with Sila next ep so we can get that done and out of the way, but i also believe it might be misleading. We still have like 12 eps left right? I saw Ferny post on her ig story the scripts for eps 22 and 23

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The drowning scene wasn't that bad...I didn't get to watch the very beginning so I didn't get to see how Sila and the girls ended up in different cars.

I like the way they write Sila's character so far. They're almost consistent with him. He wasn't indecisive as Bie. I thought he ran and jumped in at a decent time and he wasn't hiding his anger even if Kwan was there. The old version Bie was kind of afraid to show much emotion when Kwan is around. Sila here carried Minta away, while giving Kwan a look full of hatred, anger and without a doubt telling her how awful of a human she is with his eyes alone. And he dared leave her standing there because getting Minta to a safe, warm place mattered more.

I'm actually fine with him kissing Kwan. Now had he kissed her and lingered that would be a different story. But he left on his own accord. He went to check on Minta because that's where his heart is. I know it has to hurt Sila everytime she calls P'Tor out. The hug, the caress and debate of whether he should sleep in the same bed as her. But at the end he couldn't fight his heart and gave in.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I am not biased againg Sila and Minta...the kiss between Sila and Kwan was actually pretty good. Ben went for it lol. She kissed him like a girl that's been craving for some from a guy she loves. That's the best thing about being n'rai, you can do stuff like that and it suits...I know for sure Minta is never going to kiss Sila that way...if he wants some he's going to have to work for it.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am watching episode 12 with subs now :), but my watching and recaps will be slow right now, I am also watching baseball.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If I am not biased againg Sila and Minta...the kiss between Sila and Kwan was actually pretty good. Ben went for it lol. She kissed him like a girl that's been craving for some from a guy she loves. That's the best thing about being n'rai, you can do stuff like that and it suits...I know for sure Minta is never going to kiss Sila that way...if he wants some he's going to have to work for it.
Yeah I was like wtf she’s full on making out with him :eek: I was like oh goodness please someone erase this from my memory :crybaby2:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It start with Min walking away and bumping into Kwan.

Min says Kwan, Oh you see that Sila(Tor) is mad. Kwan says you seem very surpised to see her here. Kwan turn's to Sila(Tor) and says You should have told me that you hired my younger sister to come design your resort. Min says Kwan well...It's a misunderstanding. I already dropped out of this project because the location is far. And it's not convenient for me to come work here. Then it means you're about to return to Bangkok? Right? Yes. I'm about to go back to Bangkok. Then come with me. OMG Kwan grabs her arm and pulls her. Sila(Tor) says Wait, Kwan. If you want Min to go back to Bangkok then I'll have my people take her back. It's alright. She's my younger sister I can take her back myself. You should use your time to take care of your resort. Don't get involed with matters between sisters.(OMG his face right now wow's) Kwan pulls Min away Sila(Tor) follows.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ewww Kwan was acting sooo desperate this episode! So much for playing hard to get right :risas3: Who knew that the Tor she used to despise is the same one who could make her go crazy like this over him :p But ewww those kissing scenes were so disgusting!! I was sooo relieved when Tor was like nahhh girl id rather be with my girl Min right now loool

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think they were trying to trick us into thinking Kwan slept with Sila in the preview for next week. I think she actually ended up sleeping with him for real. Remember at the end of the episode when Kwan went to Silas house, right before that it showed Min getting ready for bed and it was already dark so that means by the time Kwan starts talking to Tor it’s night time already. In the preview for the next episode, it shows Kwan going crazy in the same outfit from the previous day and Min wearing new clothes so that means she must of slept over at his house. There’s no other reason why she would be wearing the same clothes from the night before!! I think he probably slept with her so she could believe that he could make her think that he doesn’t like Min. Goodness gracious, I am dreading next weeks episode :crybaby2: