❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
And ofcourse min tells him he should be going to see kwan and not in her room.

alissaax

I dont want to sleep but i needxto sleep. The wait for next week begins and more food to eat cause still celebrating laos new year at another temple this coming weekend :risas3::risas3::aaaaa:

alissaax

I hope his making out scene with Kwan isn't long... I hope Kwan wouldn't take it out on Minta.... BTW, could someone tell me if his aunt was lecturing him after the whole she-bang with Kwan?
She was worried about him since he didnt answer his phone. She had a bad dream that sida found out his tor and was hurting him too. And mam was asking him question but he was asking questions back at her.. he tell her if anyone finds out he's tor it because he's the one that told them himself.

And i forgot the rest they talked about...:risas3::facepalm:

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
Although this is my first comment on this drama, I've been enjoying reading everyone's comments. Thanks for all the recaps as well.

I didn't watch the old version, but I find this new version to be quite addicting. However, now that Sila has gone ahead and slept with Kwan, I find it hard to root for him to end up with our sweetheart Min. In my opinion, Min should just remove herself completely from her toxic family members (Kwan+her mom) and contaminated Sila!! She deserves someone who put her first and above all else. This is one of those dramas that I can accept them not having a hea even though it's not in this case.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
While I do pity Kwan to an extent, she brought it upon herself. It’s no one’s fault but hers alone.

I’m fairly disappointed at Sila for sleeping with Kwan, like I was with the previous version, but it’s whatever now. At least I don’t have to dread this day anymore. It’s finally over with and we can move on with the rest of the story now. I’m just upset and hurt for my Min. Sila definitely deserves a slap for what he said to Min after sleeping with Kwan even if he’s a total cutie. *Eyeroll* lol

alissaax

It’s hurts as woman for her but throwing herself at a man like that, after acting all high n mighty. Kwan took a big loss here.
Im just laughing over all those comments that people angry crying over si and kwan. Calm down its just a drama. A fiction. More worst things have happened in real life.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
While I do pity Kwan to an extent, she brought it upon herself. It’s no one’s fault but hers alone.

I’m fairly disappointed at Sila for sleeping with Kwan, like I was with the previous version, but it’s whatever now. At least I don’t have to dread this day anymore. It’s finally over with and we can move on with the rest of the story now. I’m just upset and hurt for my Min. Sila definitely deserves a slap for what he said to Min after sleeping with Kwan even if he’s a total cutie. *Eyeroll* lol
Atleast it’s over next storyline.