❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The entire thing isnt just about si and min. It meant to focus on Si's childhood and those that hurt and insulted him when he was younger. What and how he plans to get back at every single one of them.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep 14
Min says to si
Dont even think that you will able to use your charm to do anything with me like you do with pkwan.
The fact that in the bedroom scene he asks her "Do you want me to stop messing with your sister because you're worried about her or is it because you're worried about me." She was totally fighting herself there too lol. His charms work so magically.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's funny that people are freaking out over this. It happened in this first one too. It's Sila's role to avenge everyone. Sure, he could've got someone to do it but it wouldn't be authentic enough for the plan. I already explained how Kwan is full of pride so this is the best Sila could do to her. Everyone's acting like Sila is some clean virgin guy who is supposed save it for Min. He probably slept with countless of women and Kwan is just one of those women. But Min will be HIS WOMAN--> At least we don't have to see him and Kwan together and close anymore. The only thing I'm disappointed is how quick they slept together.
People were freaking out with the attempt not surprised they are about to strangle the director, screenwriter and Tor himself lol

The only problem I see is really the character of Sila. They actually wrote him into a corner in a sense. His obvious dislike for Kwan is too much to overlook that sleeping with Kwan is almost out of character. Yes, it is in the book and in the old version but the old version Sila is not anything like this version. Bie can be seen sleeping with both sisters and people are just OK with it because they somehow accepted it as part of the story. But here it's seemed more than that. They made Sila fall for Minta too early and his feeling for everything around him to a degree is clear cut.

Also, the chemistry between Fern and Tor is undeniably there and therefore fans are a bit protective of them. The timing for Sila to go over to Minta's place is kind of bad. Even if it's the next day, it's within the same episode. Space it out just a bit. Let Sila and Minta meet after sleeping with Kwan but don't let him have any intimate interactions with her.

Also, the lines he used with Minta in her room isn't helping lol. So the writer as good as she has been is also something she couldn't get out of for writing Sila in such a way where viewers have a hard time accepting his callousness towards Minta.

yana_jyh

sarNie Egg
People were freaking out with the attempt not surprised they are about to strangle the director, screenwriter and Tor himself lol

The only problem I see is really the character of Sila. They actually wrote him into a corner in a sense. His obvious dislike for Kwan is too much to overlook that sleeping with Kwan is almost out of character. Yes, it is in the book and in the old version but the old version Sila is not anything like this version. Bie can be seen sleeping with both sisters and people are just OK with it because they somehow accepted it as part of the story. But here it's seemed more than that. They made Sila fall for Minta too early and his feeling for everything around him to a degree is clear cut.

Also, the chemistry between Fern and Tor is undeniably there and therefore fans are a bit protective of them. The timing for Sila to go over to Minta's place is kind of bad. Even if it's the next day, it's within the same episode. Space it out just a bit. Let Sila and Minta meet after sleeping with Kwan but don't let him have any intimate interactions with her.

Also, the lines he used with Minta in her room isn't helping lol. So the writer as good as she has been is also something she couldn't get out of for writing Sila in such a way where viewers have a hard time accepting his callousness towards Minta.
i think i'm so agree with this saying. u sounds more logic.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What does he mean by that:confused12::confused12::confused12:
Pretty much means, him sleeping with Kwan means nothing to him. As opposed to him ever do anything like that to Minta is because he wants to. He's frustrating to watch this episode. Minta on the other hand needs to stop wasting tears on people that are stupid to her in the meantime and that includes Sila. She needs a break and just let everyone deal with their problems instead of trying to solve it for them. Minta is such a pity girl and her heart is in the right place, it's so unfortunate that she's the one getting hurt. Like I have stated before, Sila's love for Minta isn't strong enough to overcome his revenge for Kwan. And at this point, I think Minta should just give up on everything.

At the end though, I still don't mind having Minta and Sila together but not at the end of the lakorn. Him sleeping with Kwan is just the beginning of her heartache. I want an epilogue to where they have a few years away from each other. Sila works his butt off to gain her trust. At least Minta deserves that much. She kept on being thrown into one situation after the other, no fault of her own yet she somehow out of all the people involved, is the most to feel the damage.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I am watching this on and off. Will wait until it all comes out. I don't know about anyone else but I dislike the soundtrack. The play the music in the strangest times!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I've just been reading comments cause it's hard to catch up in this thread haha but I'm so disappointed by Sila. I don't care if it was in the book, remakes change all the time. And I don't care if he's slept with countless women, but he came back into Min's and Kwan's life around the same time so it just goes to show he did all that... for revenge.. to sleep with Kwan..and expect Min to just accept that?? She deserves so much better. It's 2019.. find someone else LMAO.

Even his sincere Auntie cares too, she doesn't want Si to do anything stupid or hurt those who loves him.

It's great that people can get by this, I'm not trying to bash on yall haha but just my opinion. If they did it in the day time, she could took off his clothing and seen it. I know it doesn't have the same effect as sleeping with the person she hates most, but like.. damn.. that's just misogynistic thinking. To think you have the woman by taking her body.. kinda gross and uncalled for, especially for the person who he loves.

Maybe a different approach: have Sida and Sawit have a bigggg event like those ones they always hold. Get everyone to come, the wife, the side chicks, the whole devil club if you will. Have Kwan meet with Sila in the back of the event with a camera, or a hidden mic.. broadcast how thirsty Kwan wants Sila, show his scar and get her reaction going crazy. So her mom can see how psychopath she is too lol. Then bam.. now everyone knows he's Sila, then get revenge on Sawit by saying he owns his house and assets in front of the whole auditorium. Maybe have something dramatic happen like Sida's sister trying to shoot Si's Auntie, but misses and shoots her husband or her husband risking his life for the Auntie hahah. Omg.. ok.. maybe in another lakorn in another universe. I'll just have to accept this and move on, but just my rant so I can pull myself together lmaooo

I'm just gonna watch the last episode. I was so looking forward to watching how Si gets his revenge on Sida and Sawit but him sleeping with Kwan just left a bad taste and I'm not excited anymore lol

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay so my theory of them sleeping together was correct :( i didn’t think Sila was gonna make someone else sleep with Kwan. At the end of the day, his main goal is revenge and I knew it was eventually gonna happen cause his hate for Kwan was building up. She indirectly kept saying all these horrible things about Tor and she also kept treating Tor’s beloved Min like trash. I had a feeling they would sleep together this episode because I think I mentioned previously that in the preview they showed last week, in the part that Kwan came home and went crazy she was still wearing the clothes from when she visited Silas house the night before and they also showed the part of her kissing Sila.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Okay so my theory of them sleeping together was correct :( i didn’t think Sila was gonna make someone else sleep with Kwan. At the end of the day, his main goal is revenge and I knew it was eventually gonna happen cause his hate for Kwan was building up. She indirectly kept saying all these horrible things about Tor and she also kept treating Tor’s beloved Min like trash. I had a feeling they would sleep together this episode because I think I mentioned previously that in the preview they showed last week, in the part that Kwan came home and went crazy she was still wearing the clothes from when she visited Silas house the night before and they also showed the part of her kissing Sila.
International fans aren't having a good night. They are so invested in the lakorn even without subtitles. Their pain are real:) Oh, to make matter worst, the screenwriter writer promised good things for Minta and Sila but having him sleep with Kwan took all the excitement from them. They be like, nope...Sila and Kwan already sleep together so screw it...give Minta someone else.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I've just been reading comments cause it's hard to catch up in this thread haha but I'm so disappointed by Sila. I don't care if it was in the book, remakes change all the time. And I don't care if he's slept with countless women, but he came back into Min's and Kwan's life around the same time so it just goes to show he did all that... for revenge.. to sleep with Kwan..and expect Min to just accept that?? She deserves so much better. It's 2019.. find someone else LMAO.

Even his sincere Auntie cares too, she doesn't want Si to do anything stupid or hurt those who loves him.

It's great that people can get by this, I'm not trying to bash on yall haha but just my opinion. If they did it in the day time, she could took off his clothing and seen it. I know it doesn't have the same effect as sleeping with the person she hates most, but like.. damn.. that's just misogynistic thinking. To think you have the woman by taking her body.. kinda gross and uncalled for, especially for the person who he loves.

Maybe a different approach: have Sida and Sawit have a bigggg event like those ones they always hold. Get everyone to come, the wife, the side chicks, the whole devil club if you will. Have Kwan meet with Sila in the back of the event with a camera, or a hidden mic.. broadcast how thirsty Kwan wants Sila, show his scar and get her reaction going crazy. So her mom can see how psychopath she is too lol. Then bam.. now everyone knows he's Sila, then get revenge on Sawit by saying he owns his house and assets in front of the whole auditorium. Maybe have something dramatic happen like Sida's sister trying to shoot Si's Auntie, but misses and shoots her husband or her husband risking his life for the Auntie hahah. Omg.. ok.. maybe in another lakorn in another universe. I'll just have to accept this and move on, but just my rant so I can pull myself together lmaooo

I'm just gonna watch the last episode. I was so looking forward to watching how Si gets his revenge on Sida and Sawit but him sleeping with Kwan just left a bad taste and I'm not excited anymore lol
I like your version of events so much better lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am watching episode 13 now, so recaps are coming it might be slow thought I still have to eat supper in a while plus I have shows to but I am watching/recapping :).

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm just saying but if Min and Sila does not get a hot love scene too, i'm gonna throw hands. Watching Kwan and Sila's scene in the beginning of the episode was so uncomfortable. At least cleanse my eyes with a good and much, much better love scene between Min and Sila later.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm just saying but if Min and Sila does not get a hot love scene too, i'm gonna throw hands. Watching Kwan and Sila's scene in the beginning of the episode was so uncomfortable. At least cleanse my eyes with a good and much, much better love scene between Min and Sila later.
Lol, it was uncomfortable because Sila made it uncomfortable. He legit looked like he wanted to strangle her.