❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
If they had followed EXACTLY the other ver than people would be burning them badly too. That they can't create anything new. I love how they're going with this ver, move enjoyable than the other ver.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If they had followed EXACTLY the other ver than people would be burning them badly too. That they can't create anything new. I love how they're going with this ver, move enjoyable than the other ver.
Definitely love this version way bette than the old version from what I saw of it.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
So I am new here but been watching lakorns for a while now. I love this one. I knew they would make him sleep with Kwan because it was a main part of the original story and it set up everything that happens there after but I did not expect it to happen this early so that changes things a bit. I believe in the original they still had some lies between them when he slept with Min for the first time but in this version it is clear all the cards will be on the table. I think the director still has good things in store for us. Whatever happens (and I do not want to even guess anymore at this point) Tor and Fern have chemistry for days and it is hard and I mean really hard not to get all caught up in it. :):icon12::love:
Hi and Welcome :).

alissaax

So I am new here but been watching lakorns for a while now. I love this one. I knew they would make him sleep with Kwan because it was a main part of the original story and it set up everything that happens there after but I did not expect it to happen this early so that changes things a bit. I believe in the original they still had some lies between them when he slept with Min for the first time but in this version it is clear all the cards will be on the table. I think the director still has good things in store for us. Whatever happens (and I do not want to even guess anymore at this point) Tor and Fern have chemistry for days and it is hard and I mean really hard not to get all caught up in it. :):icon12::love:
Hi!!!!!! Welcome to the hua jai sila thread!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease....

:risas3::risas3::icon12::icon12::love::love::facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well it’s understandable why she’s always crying. She is like in the worst possible situation ever. She’s strong against Sila but is weak towards her family which is understandable as well. She really doesn’t have anyone strong by her side. Her own father doesn’t even do much to protect her from Kwan and his wife. Her friend from work provides her some support but not much tbh. The one person who could truly protect her is Sila but the idiot it too busy breaking her heart into pieces and making her life worse. Heartbreak from both your family and from the person you love and have been waiting for for such a long time. I would be a crying mess as this point too :risas3: I hope Min grows more of a backbone against her family though too. She should see clearly now that Kwan and her mother don’t see her as family and would rather have her out of their lives.
The first maybe 5 episodes and that's me being generous should be a good amount of time to be crying over losers after losers. At some point, she's going to have to come to terms that this is her reality it has gone beyond them tears. I really dislike n'eks that cry, I have dropped lakorns I liked because of that reason. But Fern doesn't cry an ugly cry, she just lets the tears run down. So maybe her soft crying hasn't gotten on my nerves. I just want her to stop crying for everyone that does not see her value

Idiotitc Sila cries because of her, then he goes and repeats the same things that hurt her...and those tears soon enough doesn't mean anything. I know the situations around her is a hot mess and she'll have to endure more...but do so with a clarity that no one should trample over her and give them no more reason to cry. Whatever though lol. I love Minta regardless just want to see her face dry for one freaking episode :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't want it to be exactly like the old version cause it was frustrating to watch and Minta was annoying also Sila was a grin away of looking crazy. But I do want them to change how Sila react after sleeping with Kwan.

This version he's too nonchalant about it afterward when seeing Minta. He didn't regret it or feel bad that he has done something of that magnitude to hurt Minta. That was something she begs and asked of him not to do. And when he went to see Minta, he acts like what's so wrong about it? Makes me want to slap him for Minta lol

In Bie's version, the moment he saw Minta's reaction, the look on his face was one almost feel this sickening inside his stomach for doing something to hurt the person he loves.

So all in all, it was Minta's feeling I wanted Sila to take into consideration after he slept with Kwan. This new version didn't even touch the surface of it but rather made Sila felt justified for doing so, Minta be damn cause it's something Sila has been planning to do. That part is where my gripe about him sexing up with Kwan.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The first maybe 5 episodes and that's me being generous should be a good amount of time to be crying over losers after losers. At some point, she's going to have to come to terms that this is her reality it has gone beyond them tears. I really dislike n'eks that cry, I have dropped lakorns I liked because of that reason. But Fern doesn't cry an ugly cry, she just lets the tears run down. So maybe her soft crying hasn't gotten on my nerves. I just want her to stop crying for everyone that does not see her value

Idiotitc Sila cries because of her, then he goes and repeats the same things that hurt her...and those tears soon enough doesn't mean anything. I know the situations around her is a hot mess and she'll have to endure more...but do so with a clarity that no one should trample over her and give them no more reason to cry. Whatever though lol. I love Minta regardless just want to see her face dry for one freaking episode :)
I’m a cry baby so i relate to her in the emotional scenes :risas3: however, she needs to toughen up against her family cause I wouldn’t be nice to people who aren’t nice to me :mad:

alissaax

I don't want it to be exactly like the old version cause it was frustrating to watch and Minta was annoying also Sila was a grin away of looking crazy. But I do want them to change how Sila react after sleeping with Kwan.

This version he's too nonchalant about it afterward when seeing Minta. He didn't regret it or feel bad that he has done something of that magnitude to hurt Minta. That was something she begs and asked of him not to do. And when he went to see Minta, he acts like what's so wrong about it? Makes me want to slap him for Minta lol

In Bie's version, the moment he saw Minta's reaction, the look on his face was one almost feel this sickening inside his stomach for doing something to hurt the person he loves.

So all in all, it was Minta's feeling I wanted Sila to take into consideration after he slept with Kwan. This new version didn't even touch the surface of it but rather made Sila felt justified for doing so, Minta be damn cause it's something Sila has been planning to do. That part is where my gripe about him sexing up with Kwan.
Sometimes some people just expect too much and invest too much into a drama. And go nuts when they dont like something.
He's calm now but he will go crazy. He eventually realise things. Right now, he just wants blood, too focus on those that hurt him. He won't even listen to his aunty, she doesnt want him to be invloved with those people again.. he keeps telling her to trust his judgments and actions.

The story is already at about midpoint. Its almost at the part Sawit loses everything and then Sida finds out about her missing jewellery that sawit will blame waen. Si will take over the company and his father returns. Kwan getting back at si by encouraging the marriage between sawit and min. And everything else inbetween.....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
People, help a girl out. What's the song that plays in episode 12 when Min walks away from Sila on the steps?? It is so good!

alissaax

People, help a girl out. What's the song that plays in episode 12 when Min walks away from Sila on the steps?? It is so good!
Between us... what is it?
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson

I've made a "khun si tracklist" its on my siggy too. The only track i havent added is revolution by da endorphine and twopee

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Between us... what is it?
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson

I've made a "khun si tracklist" its on my siggy too. The only track i havent added is revolution by da endorphine and twopee
Thank you!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes some people just expect too much and invest too much into a drama. And go nuts when they dont like something.
He's calm now but he will go crazy. He eventually realise things. Right now, he just wants blood, too focus on those that hurt him. He won't even listen to his aunty, she doesnt want him to be invloved with those people again.. he keeps telling her to trust his judgments and actions.

The story is already at about midpoint. Its almost at the part Sawit loses everything and then Sida finds out about her missing jewellery that sawit will blame waen. Si will take over the company and his father returns. Kwan getting back at si by encouraging the marriage between sawit and min. And everything else inbetween.....
People are invested because the lakorn is good and once the lakorn is good they expect certain things, once that certain things doesn't meet expectations then feelings are hurt, which is understandable.

If they don't make Sila regret sleeping with Kwan and brushed it off then his regret down the road isn't as impactful. But that's the fault of whomever that made him sleep with Kwan too early while his relationship with Minta is still in the middle stage. I prefer, his downfall right after he sleeps with Kwan or shortly afterward. Because that's the revenge of his revenge, which in turn became his undoing. Because to Minta, him doing everything else to those around her was actually secondary to him sleeping with Kwan. She was the main reason to keep her somewhat attachment to him but once it's done, she was also done with him.

Oh, well, it's over with. Ain't getting nothing back lol. Those that stays around will do so based on the love for the lakorn and those decided to leave after the sleeping part will also do so because they can't stomach the sisters sharing one man. Whether one he loves and the other one he hates...to them he did sleep with both. I stayed because of Fern, but love them enough as couple despite his actions.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
People are invested because the lakorn is good and once the lakorn is good they expect certain things, once that certain things doesn't meet expectations then feelings are hurt, which is understandable.

If they don't make Sila regret sleeping with Kwan and brushed it off then his regret down the road isn't as impactful. But that's the fault of whomever that made him sleep with Kwan too early while his relationship with Minta is still in the middle stage. I prefer, his downfall right after he sleeps with Kwan or shortly afterward. Because that's the revenge of his revenge, which in turn became his undoing. Because to Minta, him doing everything else to those around her was actually secondary to him sleeping with Kwan. She was the main reason to keep her somewhat attachment to him but once it's done, she was also done with him.

Oh, well, it's over with. Ain't getting nothing back lol. Those that stays around will do so based on the love for the lakorn and those decided to leave after the sleeping part will also do so because they can't stomach the sisters sharing one man. Whether one he loves and the other one he hates...to them he did sleep with both. I stayed because of Fern, but love them enough as couple despite his actions.
Yeah I'm with you there to be honest. Sure it's early in the lakorn, but I was expecting Sila to be a bit more remorseful about what he did (he is I'm sure, but he's hiding it). Though then again, I don't think it's good enough when he does truly love her. Unfortunately he's being an idiot at the moment with his revenge but how could he possibly expect Min to wait for him if he goes ahead and sleeps with her sister, without even saying sorry? Though I have loved pretty much everything in the new version so far, I reckon the old version did it better when Minta learnt the truth. Bie really regretted it and chased after her, continuing to cry he was sorry. This Sila better try and win her over lol.. if not now then definitely later!