❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I tried to stay off this thread but I honestly couldn't ;);)
I just watched the latest episode and it was so sad, with what happened to Mee and Sila and Min also barely got any screen time:crybaby2::crybaby2:
Hi and Welcome :).

Hi all,

My 1st post on this thread! Happy to see some old frens from the BPS thread.

Finally, a new drama that caught my eyes n heart! Huajai Sila had been soooo addictive so far. I am trying to catch up on this thread, am now at pg 71, ep6.... but couldn't wait n just had to pop over to read the latest posts on today's episode first. Tried to watch live just now n the link just hanged on me. Think I just got a total of 5 min screen time, same as what Sila n Min shared. N not that I understand Thai at all, haa~~ Still trying to find full subs for ep13. A week of Tor-turous waiting n all we got was 5 min. But thank goodness there's another episode tomorrow!
Hi and Welcome :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I understand the frustration but at the same time other ppl who are about the revenge side would be complaining that the story is missing focus on his revenge on that side. It’s just that we didn’t get the good stuff as we should be on episode 15 lol not 14 so everyone is a bit ancy. However Sawit and his mom had barely if not any focus for a couple of episodes so you have to double back and get into this part of the story as much as we could care less lol
Say it's 14 episodes and so far they get a total of 1 hour. It doesn't matter how one look at it that's not a lot of time. I do understand that every side characters needs it time to flash out their story but I also believe the pranang is the heart of the lakorn. 1 hour isn't a significant time in total of a 14 episodes lakorn. That is honestly an afterthought for the couple.

Like I said, their chemistry is the saving grace of this lakorn not so much everything else. Those little crumbs they throw our way, we are willing to accept. I adore Fern too much to drop this lakorn so I will take it for what it's worth.

Minta and Sila's story needs a build up too, not just the revenge part. Because within the revenge storyline there lies a greater story, is their love story. Next episode it is. And all their BTS photos probably amount to another 10 minutes screen time lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They need to show less Sawit and less of the love triangle between Mam, her lover and the lover's wife.... As much as I like the Aunt, who wants to see 20 mins of an affair that has nothing to do with the main plot.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They need to show less Sawit and less of the love triangle between Mam, her lover and the lover's wife.... As much as I like the Aunt, who wants to see 20 mins of an affair that has nothing to do with the main plot.
Yup, if they cut down some of those scenes, I am sure they can find a way to add more Sila and Minta's scenes. That's why it's somewhat silly that a love story that has everything to do with Sila gets less time...while bunch of old folks having an affair that doesn't necessarily tie down to the actual plot gets unnecessary air time.

I also think this version, they rushed Sila and Kwan sleeping together. And that means more time for other people. The old version it was close to the end that when it happened, it was basically Sila and Minta scenes for a good 5-6 episodes. I don't see it happening here.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised Sila's tear didn't drop on Minta's face. Every time they are together they're in a crying competition lol

Fern's raspy voice is actually sexy :)
Lol... can’t tell who is the winner cuz Sila also a good at Crying hehehehe:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: now we gonna have a hard time to guess who will win champion for best Cry!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just letting know, I m going to do the re-caps when the episode is up, but it might be slow today, my left wrist is really hurting today sorry. I have CP in both legs and left hand.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just letting know, I m going to do the re-caps when the episode is up, but it might be slow today, my left wrist is really hurting today. I have CP in both legs and left hand.
It's ok if you are not feeling well to do the recap...this episode barely any of our couple together lol. Get well :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just letting know, I m going to do the re-caps when the episode is up, but it might be slow today, my left wrist is really hurting today. I have CP in both legs and left hand.
It's ok if you are not feeling well to do the recap...this episode barely any of our couple together lol. Get well :)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately when the show revolves around tooooooooo many subplots and its a remake I feel that when you are filming and airing the plot can feel rather all over the place and I think the scriptwriter and director did not anticipate how avid fans are in regards to the leading couple scenes. They’re like ahhhhhhhh but I mean you can only do so much but seriously I totally get it. I really have no interest in ANY sub plots hahaha. I hope that from now on we can literally get 30 min of Min and Sila scenes.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thanks. It's okay I can hun, :) I am use to it, I still have to push through and use my left hand, It help's make's it stronger :). I will just be slow.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't blame Min for "hating" Sila and always declaring that in front of his face every time they meet. I mean, realistically, any person would not want to date, let alone like, a person like Sila, especially if he slept with your half-sister. That's pretty disgusting, tbh. But this is a drama and I have to remember that logic/reality doesn't always exist. lol I love how Min called Sila out for his bullcrap, saying that he slept with her sister the night before but harassing the younger sister the next day. And Sila can say some dumb things sometimes when he's with Min but this soft heart of mine always forgives him. lol All those blood that kept splattering was very disturbing to watch. Poor Mee! T_T
And the whole affair stuff is getting annoying. I really don't care about their love affair and catfights.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
You know what's sad about it is, us fans be eating it up when they give us some Sila and Minta together when most episodes they get a good 10 minutes lol. They know we put up with it even if it's only 5 minutes an episode....we are such a pitiful bunch :risas3::risas3:
LOL, this is so true! I remember thinking in the first couple episodes that we don't get a lot of scenes of Sila and Min together but when we do, it's explosive and so good.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching episode 14 now.

Sill in Min room

Min says Get out! Get out! Get out! I said get out! You won't get out, right? She grabs him to get up but he pulls her into a hug. She is trying to push him away. he pulls them on the bed. Get out! Tor says Hey! (The way they are staring at each each) Is this the reason you won't reveal that you didn't drown to death? You changed your name to wait for the opportunity to come back and hurt everyone, right? And shouldn't I do it? And what about me? What did I do to you? Why do you have to hurt me? He says I never thought about hurting her.(meaning her) Last night you slept with my sister, and now you're harassing me. What is this called? You're not my Tor anymore. You're dirty. You could even hurt a woman. I hate you.(OMG his face when she said that) Min says Get out! And don't think that you can use your charm and money to do anything you want with me, like you did to Kwan. Because I'm not like Kwan. I hate you. Do you hear that? (Sila(Tor) goes to leave. He says I'll tell you something. What I did to your sister and what I did to you isn't the same. She closes the door and the blinds.(they are both crying Poor Min :( ) (They are playing the song again). He leaves and she looks out and see's him walking away. She closes them again he looks back at the door then leaves.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So the preview for the next episode Minta witnessed Sawit gets beat up by Sila she runs and tells Mam...I think Sila dragging Minta with him probably takes her to the hospital to see Mee.

That's what the writer is doing wrong. Minta has not seen Sila in a good light. She has known him to be ruthless and hurts whomever he pleases. So they have 8 more episodes (if it's 25) to make Minta fall in love with Sila.

Some were saying that it's good that Sila and Minta didn't kiss at the beach because they were not at that level in their relationship and that's where the writer dropped the ball IMO. The beach scene is actually a pivotal point between them. The old version does it better as far as the development for Minta/Sila.

Minta by the beach scene starts having feeling for Sila as she didn't want to hurt him by slapping him...she showed compassion towards Sila by gently touching his cheek rather than hurting him. In this version by episode 14 should have had something to that degree. Instead, Minta keeps on witnessing Sila as a cold hearted person. Their relationship is a shell of the real them. And we got the r scene coming up. How is Minta in this version going to agree to sleep with Sila when they haven't bond enough for her to do so.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Preview
Sawit.
A child created/born by a (prostitute) woman who sells herself like that... i call it garbage/rubbish, a low/filthy dog.

Min.
Khun Mam, could I please ask you something?

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t think Muse is subbing this anymore because other websites are “subbing” it. I guess ppl are copying it reuploading it. :sad6:
No, MUSE is still subbing it. You have to be a member though as it's not available to the public. Just donate some money through their Paypal link (I donated about $5) and the admin will email you (to your Paypal email address) your login info to log into your MUSE account. This lakorn is subbed up to Episode 13 right now with Episode 14 coming out today.