❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Based on spoiler by people.....

after the explosion waew calls min. Min waits through the night for him while the club burn. Min begs to see him next morning but she get refused. Si's arm is broken after his body blow and fell to ground hard. He return to his home to recover, Na'mam calls min to tell her the news and min rushes to go see him. She stares at him asleep unconscious in bed and cries, before moving closer and held his hand telling him shes right here. She stays and takes care of him, "7days" "7nights". Anything could happen between the two.
Na'mam decide she must to something to end the vengenance because sida tried to kill her beloved nephew, she calls sida.
Si's assistant at sida's company organises a office for si to come in and manage the company, the father heard of news that theres a new shareholder so he comes back, finding out the name of the new shareholder and recognises the surname belong to his other wife.

.........So the father and kwan are the two important characters that will reveal who sila is.

alissaax

Must say I'm so looking forward to the willing scene, and hopefully it's next week too! The scene with Kwan was so graphic that I hope it's 10x better with Min. At least this time it will be with love.
Dont get your hope up, its probably ep 19.

alissaax

Someone should make a vid collection of Si's hand gestures towards min, all the pulling and pushing, holding and dragging. :risas3::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::clap::worship2::worship2::thumbup:

alissaax

Fern stated in one of her interview that she's a fan of tor's works and follows his acting. Tor is like a good older brother that helps her during their filming. And she really admires him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So pretty much nothing good going on till episode 20 lol. I think in her mind, Minta is taking care of P'Tor. I would give it a solid episode 21 to really kick start their love then. Episode 18 he's probably unconscious for the whole time since she's taking care of him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So basically not this Tuesday but the next following week to have something to look forward to.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Based on spoiler by people.....

after the explosion waew calls min. Min waits through the night for him while the club burn. Min begs to see him next morning but she get refused. Si's arm is broken after his body blow and fell to ground hard. He return to his home to recover, Na'mam calls min to tell her the news and min rushes to go see him. She stares at him asleep unconscious in bed and cries, before moving closer and held his hand telling him shes right here. She stays and takes care of him, "7days" "7nights". Anything could happen between the two.
Na'mam decide she must to something to end the vengenance because sida tried to kill her beloved nephew, she calls sida.
Si's assistant at sida's company organises a office for si to come in and manage the company, the father heard of news that theres a new shareholder so he comes back, finding out the name of the new shareholder and recognises the surname belong to his other wife.

.........So the father and kwan are the two important characters that will reveal who sila is.
Thanks for sharing :).

tina00

sarNie Egg
I know everyone wants a willing in ep 20 or something but I think that is just too rushed considering at this point they care enough about each other that they don’t want the other to die but his obsession with his revenge damaged their relationship and they need to work or even address it but hey I maybe thinking too realistic:facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know everyone wants a willing in ep 20 or something but I think that is just too rushed considering at this point they care enough about each other that they don’t want the other to die but his obsession with his revenge damaged their relationship and they need to work or even address it but hey I maybe thinking too realistic:facepalm:
They have to start the willing soon if they want to end it at 26. They can delay it for only a little bit if they extent it. I think they might addressed it but probably not the way we want them to. They just make Minta accept Sila for whatever he is. So we'll get some romantic moments soon.

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
Hi guys im new to this thread and started watching just now .How are you all

The chemistry between these two is just something else .I can't wait to watch the other episodes too

Also about the hate fern keeps getting is maybe coz Fangirls get jealous of the female leads most of the time and then bash them coz they start imagining themselves opposite the male lead :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

The chemistry between these two is just something else .I can't wait to watch the other episodes too

Also about the hate fern keeps getting is maybe coz Fangirls get jealous of the female leads most of the time and then bash them coz they start imagining themselves opposite the male lead :risas3:
Hi and Welcome :).

alissaax

Hi welcome to the hua jai sila thread!!!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!!
:icon12::icon12::love::love:
:thumbup::clap::facepalm::angel10::fighting3::thumbup:

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I got bored so I started watching tor-min scenes
I just love fern in this scene, she showed great emotion when tor was in her personal space.
Minta’s inner thoughts were probably like
“Oh my gawd I shouldn’t have said that”
“Why did I come to his house”
“This guy is scary”
“Is this really p”tor”
Loved that expression ferny conveys through the scene. It gives us a lot to think about.
EF9DFFB6-1CF3-40DA-AEB4-4668B413251D.jpeg

alissaax

I got bored so I started watching tor-min scenes
I just love fern in this scene, she showed great emotion when tor was in her personal space.
Minta’s inner thoughts were probably like
“Oh my gawd I shouldn’t have said that”
“Why did I come to his house”
“This guy is scary”
“Is this really p”tor”
Loved that expression ferny conveys through the scene. It gives us a lot to think about.
View attachment 34749
I love the way he entered the room and told her thats his rug is expensive, then sits down and talks about the price about her car compared to the new car. Then walks her back against the wall.