❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
AAGHHHH HOW DO I SLEEP AFTER THAT EPISODE?!!

Too many scenes that I utterly loved oml, the love scene was amazing and done with so much emotion, all credit to the cast and crew. I have a few favourites...

May post screenshots of them later, but one of them would definitely be when in the morning he pulls Min in for a second deeper kiss and admits he was kidding the first time when he said her lips lacked sweetness. His breath is so hoarse when he says something like "I was lying, it wasn't true"... And pulls her in again! Cos as we all know, Sila was drawn to Min from the very beginning, particularly the first kiss! And he finally admitted that at least ;)

Both Tor and Fern are incredibly sexy, these scenes made me blush man! And I don't blush easily hahahaha. Now I'm off to bed as it's like 2am here, though I have no idea how I'll sleep when thinking about this couple.

Night everyone! I'm sure y'all who watched it were screaming like me haha ❤❤

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Who am i kidding i could never go to bed now andjdbd

These lovebirds istg causing me cavities

Tender moments under spoiler

This part is cute hahaha the look on Sila's face when Min pouted. Did she said she hurt her neck or something @alissaax ?
She said she has a headache because of what he did to her last night... refering to him getting wett her in the tub. He teases her. He says shes feel warm And he'll wipe her body. :risas3:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
what’s wrong with this site? There are so many spam which make this forum utterly unusable... anyone with similar experience?

alissaax

Im still up thanks tor fern and hua jai sila team. You've all completely destroyed my life.

alissaax

what’s wrong with this site? There are so many spam which make this forum utterly unusable... anyone with similar experience?
Use an ad blocker. And those stupid thread things cant do much about them just keep reporting.. one of the admins will eventually remove them when they're free and logon.