❤️[ONE31] Nang Fah Lam Kaen (The One Enterprise): Kaimook Snickke / Toyy Pathompong

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw this thread in Pantip. Looks like another country drama for Kaimook which serves as the follow-up to One31's highest-rating drama for 2019 "Siang Euan Sateuan Dao". Both her dramas have the same director.

Kaimook commented on the director's IG post.

http://instagr.am/p/B670JphlV04/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Toyy is everywhere this year. In this forum alone, he's got 5 currently-airing and upcoming dramas hahaha!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like the title of this drama will be changed

http://instagr.am/p/CBujzoup51E/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
According to this article, looks like One31 is rushing to have this premiere by July. One31 has been stuck at #7 for 4 straight weeks now. "Rak Sibalor Ror Sipmong" is underperforming relative to the past dramas on the same timeslot, and perhaps a country music drama would help the fortunes of this channel.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
I'm still confused on the story line it's self, lol. I know that the main girl's mom doesn't want her singing or something like that. But I'm looking forward to it. Seems like there's going to be a lot of cute scenes between the couples in here.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Am I only me who is watching this lakorn? I liked it. I enjoy the two episodes and i watched the third on live! The chemistry between leads is good. I can feel it. I can’t wait for more moments between them! :)

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Am I only me who is watching this lakorn? I liked it. I enjoy the two episodes and i watched the third on live! The chemistry between leads is good. I can feel it. I can’t wait for more moments between them! :)
I'm watching too and it's good so far. I'm getting 2008-2014 Thai drama vibes from this drama, which is good to me lol. Also I do have to agree, the chemistry between the leads are good and their fin scenes are really cute. I can't wait to see what happens and how the truth will affect every character.