❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Pinky will return into the Thai entertainment circle any time soon. Most likely the nang ek role will be given to Yard. Namfon would be a nice pick. She hasn't been in any prime time lakorn have she?
another good choice is Mint Chalida since she's also thai/indian but Yard probably the
best pick since she's alot older more experience

fun

Expired Sarnie
I forgot that Chalida is part Indian. But most likely they will go for looks than genes lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wanna see Yard and Ken Theeradeth reunite though Ken doesn't look Indian but the
bits of plot summary I've read said the pra'nang is from Thai i think its the
past, present, future

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Andrew would be great, he dont look Thai though but I want to see him in a big project like this one.
yeah Andrew his a good choice since he looks like Western I'm sure he'll look hot with
Yardthip yeah a big project should started of an A-list casting and the news rumor
said it might be Broadcast producing again like in qi pao Yard she had a stock lakorn
for broadcast paired with Au so it would be a good make up if they pair her with Andrew

onahc

sarNie Elites
Mint Chalida is half Indian, I thought she was half Chinese?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mint Chalida is half Indian, I thought she was half Chinese?
she's chinese/indian but likely the nang'ek probably be Yardthip cos this is another
big project after qi pao its the 4 novel series about silk fabric

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update from @Ch3pantip said this big project will be produce by Khun Nong Broadcast
they will directed Qi Pao and when its finished Sanae ha sari will be their next big
thing and broadcast has suggest Yardthip as nang'ek this is the 4th part of the series
book about fabric silk 'Indian Sari' there will be a important main focus role in here
just like the other 3 and there will be a rai ghost but things aren't confirm atm
cos this lakorn its for 2012

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not a fan of Yard but if she gets chosen for this role then her lakorn will be on Prime Time again, since she's been in evening lakorns for a long time now, and maybe she will shine here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
As much as i like Yard she isn't fit to be n'ek. Even back when she was i didn't get the vibe from her. From Sood Rak Sood Duang Jai to Amaraetalai, i just didn't feel her as n'ek. Hopefully if she's here i'll get the vibe, i'm so used to see her as supporting and evening n'ek now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope yard will get to be in this series. it totally suck that they downgraded her to an evening n'ek. im surprise she still renew her contract with ch3 since they are promoting her. its good to know shes being loyal cause she did say she loves ch3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope yard will get to be in this series. it totally suck that they downgraded her to an evening n'ek. im surprise she still renew her contract with ch3 since they are promoting her. its good to know shes being loyal cause she did say she loves ch3.
this is a big project series so it might even be a all star casting too its so funny :coverlaf: how roy mai is the only produce by act art while the other 3 are broadcast
yeah if yard in here its time back as primetime nang'ek and they said its surprise
like qi pao too so whoever will take as pra'ek it can be anyone

saobomp

sarNie Adult
As much as i like Yard she isn't fit to be n'ek. Even back when she was i didn't get the vibe from her. From Sood Rak Sood Duang Jai to Amaraetalai, i just didn't feel her as n'ek. Hopefully if she's here i'll get the vibe, i'm so used to see her as supporting and evening n'ek now.
agree with you! she doesnt have that charisma as a ne'k? it just blah to me.

cecilia

Staff member
I'd want to see Aff in here as she does look indian but it probably won't work -- if anything .. the newbie ppl can take over it -- YARD'S pretty but i'm not too fond of her craft too.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Since this is a "huge" project I'm sure they're going to be very particular about who plays the leads. Yard was a suggestion and we may think that it has to be someone Indian looking but they might surprise us with the final casting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since this is a "huge" project I'm sure they're going to be very particular about who plays the leads. Yard was a suggestion and we may think that it has to be someone Indian looking but they might surprise us with the final casting.
yeah ur right onahc its another big project like qi pao and roy mai its the 4th series
after qi pao and its also a similar surprise it can be Yard and this is broadcast
some other like Rita can reconsider here too since she's their idol and can be Aff but
it might be a NO cos she's in roy mai already so it could be anyone this is probably
Broadcast roller coaster surprise again :wackonut: :bump: :rant:

cecilia

Staff member
^whoever it is .. i hope it's not Yard or Susie (susie's cute but her acting is not up to par for me .. still stiff just like mart at some point lol)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think Yard is gonna be here considering her fame has gone downhill. I'm sure Broadcast is gonna choose someone really famous, Broadcast does have its favorite so it might be Rita, Susie, Janie.....