❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^whoever it is .. i hope it's not Yard or Susie (susie's cute but her acting is not up to par for me .. still stiff just like mart at some point lol)
yeah ceci so true Susie she's cute but her acting isn't so convincing plus i think she's
trying too hard to be sexy and acting wise lately I'm not so fond of her and as for
Yard I'm ok with her cos i wanna see her back to primetime n'ek

as for pra'ek I'm rooting for Rome dying to see him and Yard pairing i keep wishing
but it never happen

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Yard is gonna be here considering her fame has gone downhill. I'm sure Broadcast is gonna choose someone really famous, Broadcast does have its favorite so it might be Rita, Susie, Janie.....
i like Rita and Janie but please not Susie sorry to those that are a fan of her no
offense lately I'm not so convince with her

cecilia

Staff member
You know .. i wont' mind CHOM/ROME reunion in here . .Chom has this farang look into her .. she could pass for an Indian girl since indian girl has them farang/british blood in them too.
I sure hope she's one of BROADCAST's favorite since she brought in lots of success for MDSK ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You know .. i wont' mind CHOM/ROME reunion in here . .Chom has this farang look into her .. she could pass for an Indian girl since indian girl has them farang/british blood in them too.
I sure hope she's one of BROADCAST's favorite since she brought in lots of success for MDSK ^^
oh yeah if Yard not in Chomp/Rome can play this big project too plus Rome hasn't been
in series before i think Chomp she'll look stunning dressing the sari dress she'll look
somewhat like Princess Jasmine in Aladin

fun

Expired Sarnie
Susie is very pretty, I think I liked her more when she was taking supporting roles than as nang ek. Chom would be a good pick. Chalida too. I am now aiming at their eyes lol Yard well, I don't see any sparks although she does have nice round eyes. Aff would be another great pick but she is already in Roy Mai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^i was thinking of Mint too .. she can do well in this project too ^^
This is broadcast K'Nong next big project after qi pao cos the plot also link to each
other only this one is the history about 'Hindu Sari Indian Religious' the sari silk
has a particular meaning to me i don't think Susie can cos i agree with Fun she looks
better off as supporting but when she's n'ek i reckon she overact her role trying too
hard then turn out so stiff, Yard her acting is quite decent she may not be at her best
but at least she improve and plus she's alot maturer than Susie, sometime she gets on
my nerves when i watch her lakorn with Louis and as for Mint it would be a super duper 4
she'll be more popular if they give a chance to her she's in sai see plerng that is a
major experience for her and i wanna see her in the sari dress :flowers: right now
I'm rooting for Chomp and Rome to reunite for this one :cheer:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just some small brief info the pra'nang actually from Thailand but they actually brought
back to their old memory moments back in those Ancient time in India so its like
roy mai its the timeline period it deals with the past,present,future i think the
nang'ek she's the Sari Princess this is just my guessing I'll research some more
in detail right now I'm waiting when they will start the Sanae Ha Sari Novel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh im liking the sound of it! i wonder howcome they didnt put anne in here instead of qi pao
yeah i wonder why too Anne she dresses in manee yard fah is some similarity as indian
but atm i like Anne dressing the Chinese Qi Pao

btw Tinah who do u wanna see dress as the Sari Princess? I'm thinking Chompoo or Yard

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah i wonder why too Anne she dresses in manee yard fah is some similarity as indian
but atm i like Anne dressing the Chinese Qi Pao

btw Tinah who do u wanna see dress as the Sari Princess? I'm thinking Chompoo or Yard
yard, matt, rita, yaya, anne

if this is for broadcast than i have a feeling rita will be chosen since shes one of their actress

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yard, matt, rita, yaya, anne

if this is for broadcast than i have a feeling rita will be chosen since shes one of their actress
omg if Rita i'll be :dance3: :faint: :yahoo: and then the p'ek my choice is Rome
want another RTEAM REUNION IF THEY GO FOR CHOMPOO THEN THE RCTEAM :heart: :heart: :toast: :cheer:

cecilia

Staff member
ye, i don't mind RTEAM reunion too but at the moment -- i have the biggest ROME/CHOM crush so yes, i'd love to see them back onscreen again and be all smitten like ATEAM in ROY MAI :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ye, i don't mind RTEAM reunion too but at the moment -- i have the biggest ROME/CHOM crush so yes, i'd love to see them back onscreen again and be all smitten like ATEAM in ROY MAI :wub:
If chomp and Rome reunite in here then I hope for happy ending cos these fabric series has this life period cycle and now I am sad cos ateam Roy Mai no happy ending cos aff she'll be paralyze

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I'm a bit disappointed in Mia Tieng so I wouldn't mind a Rome/Chom reunion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is a big project lakorn if broadcast produces this and Rome his their idol and
Chomp did do well for them in dok som see tong and her upcoming with Por T tom yum lumsing looks promising

so there is a few chance they can reunite :thumbsup:

Asy

sarNie Immature
If chomp and Rome reunite in here then I hope for happy ending cos these fabric series has this life period cycle and now I am sad cos ateam Roy Mai no happy ending cos aff she'll be paralyze
No Roy Mai it won't be a sad ending. Someone sent me the spoiler. :)

By the way I want Pinky to be the Nang ek because she looks so Indian but yes she won't be accepted anymore as the heroin so I want

Rita and Andrew...!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
No Roy Mai it won't be a sad ending. Someone sent me the spoiler. :)

By the way I want Pinky to be the Nang ek because she looks so Indian but yes she won't be accepted anymore as the heroin so I want

Rita and Andrew...!!!
Can you send me the spoiler for Roy Mai?