❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
true true or they could even surprise us by chosing a new baby lol like tat lakorn with Ken T but i dont think they will chose tat route...it to risky ehehe...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
true true or they could even surprise us by chosing a new baby lol like tat lakorn with Ken T but i dont think they will chose tat route...it to risky ehehe...
it won't be a new baby but if its a newbie something like 20+ Yard she's one choice since she's 25 turning 26 or perhaps Kim she's 20 now

Sweet_09

ehe i'm just saying but i gotta say Broadcast is smart enough to take tat route...cheering for my favorite...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ehe i'm just saying but i gotta say Broadcast is smart enough to take tat route...cheering for my favorite...
yep they are clever since this is the last series and after no more fabric series so its a risk choosing a newbie since the other parts are A-list casting

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Rumor says the author is in the process of writing the 5th one, Burmese? 's cloth

But production for this 4th one will be difficult. Lots of grand location.

Sweet_09

Rumor says the author is in the process of writing the 5th one, Burmese? 's cloth

But production for this 4th one will be difficult. Lots of grand location.
Wow a fifth one huh??? Wat race will it be lol since da 1st is Thai...2nd is Lao...3rd is Chinese...4th is India so I'm just wondering...

BTW Burma is kind off like Lao, Thai, Chinese & Hmong-ish mix lol too wat I read and found in google...correct me if I'm wrong....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow a fifth one huh??? Wat race will it be lol since da 1st is Thai...2nd is Lao...3rd is Chinese...4th is India so I'm just wondering...

BTW Burma is kind off like Lao, Thai, Chinese & Hmong-ish mix lol too wat I read and found in google...correct me if I'm wrong....
yep its Burma so its Burmese Fabric 5th one as for the 4th will be a difficult one since they will film in India

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
cast still unconfirmed? :(
i really hope that n'ek will be yard *crosses fingers*

and say what??? there's a 5th story.. oh my, how interesting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cast still unconfirmed? :(
i really hope that n'ek will be yard *crosses fingers*

and say what??? there's a 5th story.. oh my, how interesting.
the 5th one Burmese fabric and 4th is Indian so its harder to film and assuming the production is Broadcast again and hoping its Yard

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
the 5th one Burmese fabric and 4th is Indian so its harder to film and assuming the production is Broadcast again and hoping its Yard
They have Burmese too, I'm thinking and i don't see someone who look like Burmese in ch3 but then again they are not so details in doing there lakorns so whoever could be n'ek or p'ek. I wonder what it gonna be about. Rak Diew Kong Jinjira was one lakorn with burmese and that was the only one i think that they relate to burmese.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I want RTEAM lol. But it's sick to see RTEAM keeps playing ghost lakorn over and over. I still want Rita in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want RTEAM lol. But it's sick to see RTEAM keeps playing ghost lakorn over and over. I still want Rita in here.
this is Broadcast so i don't think Rita she'll be in since they down grade her to play n'rai in for Raeng Ruk against Ken/Cherry
the possibility are Yardthip, Chompoo, Kim, Mint Chalida since Yard and Mint C they are Thai/Indian