❤️ Various ET News

P

PrincessKarina

Shooooo I ko last night lol couldn’t even wait for the live press...but here’s the 9entertain version.

~

Matt is a grown woman. I believe she is responsible for all her actions. She’s a very clever lady. I do like her intelligence. I like the way she talks and how fast she’s able to wrap every question down and answer. There’s only very very very few n’eks that I find this smart and clever. I like ‘em like this. ( I won’t name the other few smart neks lol)

~
But she’s not wise. She’s smart about the world but she lack morals. Morals towards herself and such. Uh lol she’s more foolish than she appears! So sad and sickening! I lost more respect for her as a human and I’m not even a fan. Well at least she’s been warned. To me a cheater will always be one. She cannot go into that relationship hoping to change him. Uh that’s messed up. Anyways I’m just upset! Argh.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I been in a LT relationship. Thought we'll get married...ect....

My next "relationship" after was very casual. I knew he wasn't the commiting type. It was just for fun.

It's her life...

She's only human like us. There's plenty of things I swear I'll never do... ...but in that situation...i mean I. ...that "moment" of a situation....I disappointed myself....

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

@KitKat516 thanks for staying up with us and translating...what a crazy day. Matt will always Matt. The things that come out of her mouth. The paid even comment is funny but so her. We are so used to her saying stuff like this that when she does, we're like there's Matt. She did well with this particular storm.

@xOunerthanlater Songkran making the divorce official more so was up to his father. And also, I think he was probably randomly seeing some girls while separating from Aff but those girl might have been ones his dad didn't think it was worth the divorce for. When SK finally had feelings for Matt, he probably talk to his dad and seeing she's a star with name recognition his dad gave the OK and the divorce happened fast. It's like he's dragging his feet...then all a sudden felt like someone roped him up and yanked him lol.

@PrincessKarina I don't think it's low but I do think her perception on what she wants have changed. Remember she has only been with her ex...14 years of her life, has been with one type of guy. She did wanted to marry him and was ready but in the end it didn't work out as she had hoped. SK and her ex are very opposite and she is also older. What people want in their early 20s isn't alway what they want in their late 20s.

@Maricon If you really look at it I don't think it's like her jumping from one guy to another. 3 or 4 years ago she was interviewed and asked about her goal in life. She didn't want to continue acting but she did want to work behind the camera. She was thinking about getting married a few years back...way before SK came into the picture. But her ex seemed to be the one not ready. I don't blame her for getting out if their end goal isn't the same. It's not fair to her or him when they both know they are not on the same page. That's wasting everyone's time. By the time she and ex broke up there probably weren't that "love" anymore. That's why I have mentioned, once she realized she had feelings for SK she brought it up to her ex and he broke up with her.

@kpopwarehouse Aff didn't have a happy home with SK for a while. It was shortly after they had peemai where rumors started things aren't going well. By the time the separation came, I think Aff was basically done with him. There was no delusion from Aff's side where things were going to work out. As for the furby gang they have been very good about keeping each other's private life at bay. When there's problem in their group, they never cross the line and answer for that person. They are pretty supportive of each other...wrong or right they proved at this moment they are loyal buddies. Sometimes to test how strong a bond really is is when something questionable big happened. They did well.

@ella0411 Remember us always commenting how Matt is glowing and gotten prettier...I wonder if that glow has something to do with getting to know Songkran lol.
Thanks for replying but so much for everyone praising her straightforwardness. Like I said I don’t feel bad for either side. Matt has been warned. We are disappointed but life goes on. :(

P

PrincessKarina

My next "relationship" after was very casual. I knew he wasn't the commiting type. It was just for fun.

It's her life...
We are voicing our disappointments but at the end life goes on for all of us. It’s just sad how some people we thought are so wise. At the end they aren’t too wise. Lol. Uh do you girls think Matt is a gold digger?

P

PrincessKarina

It's her life...

She's only human like us. There's plenty of things I swear I'll never do... ...but in that situation...I disappointed myself....
I see.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But she’s not wise. She’s smart about the world but she lack morals. Morals towards herself and such. Uh lol she’s more foolish than she appears! So sad and sickening! I lost more respect for her as a human and I’m not even a fan. Well at least she’s been warned. To me a cheater will always be one. She cannot go into that relationship hoping to change him. Uh that’s messed up. Anyways I’m just upset! Argh.
I don't think she has the illusions of changing him though. She knew his reputation as she had stated. She is willing to risk it for what she believes in her heart. There's some people more than some, that dated one type of guy then the next guy is the extreme opposite. It doesn't make sense but it happened. Also, if there's tears or a fall out then it's on her, she admitted that. She isn't a child where she thinks it's always going to be all happy and rainbows. She was with a nice guy for a very long time...yet that nice guy couldn't give her the one thing she wants in life (a marriage home). So she experienced it with a bad boy next. That's why I said earlier if it doesn't work out (I firmly believe it won't) she will gain experience in the relationship world and might settle for an in between.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
But she’s not wise. She’s smart about the world but she lack morals. Morals towards herself and such. Uh lol she’s more foolish than she appears! So sad and sickening! I lost more respect for her as a human and I’m not even a fan. Well at least she’s been warned. To me a cheater will always be one. She cannot go into that relationship hoping to change him. Uh that’s messed up.
Honestly I don’t think SK is that bad. We don’t know them personally and we only see them based on how the media portrays them to be, jerks (even Matt stated that in her press). But she’s able to see a side of him, others don’t and she’s willing to give that a chance. I know Matt won’t be impulsive. She’s usually very cold with guys, so if she’s willing to give SK a chance, she’s going to take careful measures. And like she said, she don’t use people’s past to define them.

As for Aff and SK, I think they were just not meant to be. You could love, and try to love someone soooooooo much, but if in the end, it wasn’t the right one, it’s going to break off eventually. Their differences and Aff being a few years older, maybe wanted/needed someone older, someone with a more fathering figure. SK, being younger wasn’t fitting for Aff personality and maybe lifestyle wise. Plus all other minor and major differences.

I’m not saying anyone’s completely bad or perfect, But I kind of see two sides to the story. ( Do I make any sense?) lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@PrincessKarina I don't think it's low but I do think her perception on what she wants have changed. Remember she has only been with her ex...14 years of her life, has been with one type of guy. She did wanted to marry him and was ready but in the end it didn't work out as she had hoped. SK and her ex are very opposite and she is also older. What people want in their early 20s isn't alway what they want in their late 20s.

@Maricon If you really look at it I don't think it's like her jumping from one guy to another. 3 or 4 years ago she was interviewed and asked about her goal in life. She didn't want to continue acting but she did want to work behind the camera. She was thinking about getting married a few years back...way before SK came into the picture. But her ex seemed to be the one not ready. I don't blame her for getting out if their end goal isn't the same. It's not fair to her or him when they both know they are not on the same page. That's wasting everyone's time. By the time she and ex broke up there probably weren't that "love" anymore. That's why I have mentioned, once she realized she had feelings for SK she brought it up to her ex and he broke up with her.
:thumbup: well said right there.

P

PrincessKarina

I just feel like there are truths to everything but bottom line is she’s been warned. :(

P

PrincessKarina

Honestly I don’t think SK is that bad. We don’t know them personally and we only see them based on how the media portrays them to be, jerks (even Matt stated that in her press). But she’s able to see a side of him, others don’t and she’s willing to give that a chance. I know Matt won’t be impulsive. She’s usually very cold with guys, so if she’s willing to give SK a chance, she’s going to take careful measures. And like she said, she don’t use people’s past to define them.

As for Aff and SK, I think they were just not meant to be. You could love, and try to love someone soooooooo much, but if in the end, it wasn’t the right one, it’s going to break off eventually. Their differences and Aff being a few years older, maybe wanted/needed someone older, someone with a more fathering figure. SK, being younger wasn’t fitting for Aff personality and maybe lifestyle wise. Plus all other minor and major differences.

I’m not saying anyone’s completely bad or perfect, But I kind of see two sides to the story. ( Do I make any sense?) lol
Yes I’m trying to grasp both sides. Even though SK may not be all bad. He’s definitely not all good. Just like Matt way be “smart” but not too smart. Anyways I’m glad some questions had been answered. I think. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We are not 100% good...we are all flawed

We have morals And ideal that changes with us through age and experiences

I rem. Telling my ex neither of us were wrong or right. We were both guilty with not doing certain things and keeping maintenance. I didn't blame him. Learned from it.

shades of grey....

But Matt brought some excitement in here lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
@ella0411 Remember us always commenting how Matt is glowing and gotten prettier...I wonder if that glow has something to do with getting to know Songkran lol.
lmao yeeeess! MLFTS thread is mostly about Matt's glowing face and hideous outfit. I was thinking of this earlier. Wonder if it's because of him. lol

I still think she's still smart but she was emotionally-driven this time. That's one thing I didn't expect from her. She kept her realationship with her ex before but now with SK, it was just soooooo fast. But good thing, she still would stand on her decision, like the Matt we used to know.

But love this time got the best of her.

She must've thought about this. She has always been so sure. Maybe she was told not to say anything before since she already told this to some people? But now she had to face the public coz the evidence was so strong of them dating.

I don't think Patricia would fall for him. Dude can be her father. Plus Peach is loaded! (Just saying) And he seems to care about her a lot.

----
Matt says "if this fails in the future THEN I'll accept everyone's scolding." Girl... What? Lol
When she said, "just because he treated others badly doesn't mean he'll treat me that way". - well hun, he treated those other girls nicely at first too. Look at them now...
The confidence she has in him. It's her decision. People won't be sorry just in case history repeats itself. Hope he really could change. Do some more merits, girl.

xodxo

I just feel like there are truths to everything but bottom line is she’s been warned. :(
And she did say if in the end, she didn’t succeed or fail then let her burden that on her own. But we must remember she has great friends, outside and inside the industry, she has friends to support her, so she won’t be alone. Matt said they’re still just at the studying stage, it’s too early for bf/gf word. Lol.

Yes I’m trying to grasp both sides. Even though SK may not be all bad. He’s definitely not all good. Just like Matt way be “smart” but not too smart. Anyways I’m glad some questions had been answered. I think. Lol
Lolol :risas3:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this.. but yes, I think that perhaps Matt is going to/ could be the one to make a man out of SK. Lol. Sometimes weak men need STRONG women to turn them into a ballsy man. Lol. Haha

It doesn’t matter if they get married or not, but to change a boy and turn them into a ballsy man, that’s a great impact. Lol.

xodxo

I also wanted to throw this in here. I feel like I (we) were raised in a culture or society where we frown upon men who cannot carry on with a successful relationship or just because he ends up getting a divorce. So with this kind of preconditioned notion that men are a**holes and jerks and d*cks for failing to make a marriage work, they get the short end of the stick, sometimes they get murder with the cruelest words and vile language that I’m like OMG~~ please spare him! Lol. What I’m trying to say is just Bc we are not the men, how do we know they are not hurt or emotionally impact by the unsuccessful marriage? How do we know they’re not living in depression Bc of the pressure from family, society or friend to carry on with the marriage they could no longer push forward? Like it hurts you know, whether you’re a man or woman. But men always get the harsh treatment. So, that’s why I never really try to pick side anymore. Bc if a marriage was going to work, it would work with the two people in it. Other noises will just be advice, after that what’s gonna happen will happen. But my message is that men do fall into depression ( Bc they do have deep feelings) too when they’re hurt/murder with vile language. Ahahah. Y’all get me?

ella0411

sarNie Adult
And remember how we used to say she was looking for a saint? ( Tagging @x.ATKD.x @KitKat516 @preetam @SuzieJ )

Guess we could not always get our ideal type.

Her ex was very private and supportive so we got to see GM like this. Great, let me have you instead! :cheer:
G_20181108_0113263.gif

I wonder if there’s gonna be any other drama to top this one. C’mon Janie! Jk jk. Too soon. Lol
Wonder when will be the next big issue. It's kinda hard to top this one right now. lol